Black & White Battle Subway Records (now with gen. 4 records!)

The Battle Subway article that Cradily and I wrote (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460746) is nearing completion. We'd really appreciate any feedback from Subway enthusiasts. Specifically, we're looking for comments on these areas:

- What's the deal with the IVs and EVs of the CPUs' Pokemon? I vaguely remember something about their IVs being 15/16 up until battle 49 on the super lines where they change to all 31s. Similarly, they don't use all 510 EVs prior to battle 49. I can't find the source where I supposedly read this so I could have made this up. If anyone knows anything about this that would be fantastic.

- Any comments on the list of AI tendencies would be great, or if you've noticed more trends that haven't been listed.

- Is anyone aware of changes in BW2? Bulbapedia tells me that the purchasable TMs and BP cost of some items have changed, but I haven't heard anything else.

- Any information on the Wireless Line would be awesome. My internet is incompatible with my DS so I unfortunately can't explore the line for myself.
I have since come up with a guess that the IVs/EVs of the CPU's Pokemon are maxed from battle 21 on (or maybe just after battle 21?). This is just based on my own subway experience though, and I have no actual game data to back it up. If anyone knows anything about this or the other areas that would be great. And of course any feedback is welcome! Thanks!

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Check Team Rocket Elite's posts in this thread for the first two points.

My understanding is that BW2 didn't implement any changes for movesets or pokemon. If it did, they're very subtle. I haven't looked into TMs or BP costs.

The WiFi line is just like it was in Gen 4. You download trainer sets of 7 based on other real people's teams. There are 10 ranks total. You start at rank 1. You choose a set to play against for each rank and can only challenge a specific set once a day. Beating a set of 7 usually moves you up to the next rank. Losing will sometimes, but not always, drop you a rank. The game tracks your rank and current streak. Your streak will reset after a loss but as I mentioned, your rank may not. Hopefully that makes sense.

Peterko

Never give up!
is a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Updated the list.

Post here any mistakes you find.

You´ll easily notice the change in listing records followed by this statement: "Note that I´m separately listing streaks that use Pokémon and/or movesets that require access to Black & White 2 after seeing the increase in Truant Durant usage which undoubtedly breaks the Subway."

The compromise I´ve made is that BW2 records are at the top. I´m open for opinions though. If the majority of people feel that Durant records should be included in the main list, I would consider changing that.

Note that if you post a record with the same team you already made the list with and the new record is lower, I won´t post it unless you clearly state you consider it a new version of the team (you changed held items or movesets or spreads that change the team).

Also for the future, please refrain from posting "lost at x" without stating your record or without adding "battle" as I´m unable to identify if losing at "x" means "x" is your streak or that you lost battle "x" and the actual streak is one point lower.

Enjoyed reading the last couple of pages, particulary Jump´s amazing Heatran & Heatran theorymon/action post and the idea of Rough Skin Chomp almost made me pick up Pokémon again. Note the "almost", because if I had started theorymoning about the effects of that Chomp to my team, I wouldn´t be able to stop just there...

Anyway, hope to see more amazing streaks from you guys, have fun and good luck.

Is it possible to do the subways, not having choice band and etc, along with only have the pokemon and hms/tms from pokemon white? I'm trying to get to super singles, but I keep losing at regular singles.
I used a team of Darmanitan/Jellicent/Haxorus to pretty efficiently beat the regular subway. A Charcoal does an OK-ish impersonation of choice band (Sheer Force Flare Blitz still KOs everything), Jellicent is decently bulky with good recovery, and Haxorus can DD up and just wreck stuff. It had its weaknesses, but it was a fine team for building up BP.

OK! All of the picture proof data of the records that I will be making on Smogon will be in an album on my Facebook account. Just search for "Rotciv Genereal" on Facebook to find my page (like my albums too while you're there). That's the best I can do for now. I have tried all other previous ways to upload pictures here and I have not been sucessful. Can't wait for Pokemom Black & White 2 to hit America.

So this is where the gen 4 frontier records moved to.

I was referencing the old thread when I was going for my black trainer card in SoulSilver last week.

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
The Battle Subway article that Cradily and I wrote (http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3460746) is nearing completion. We'd really appreciate any feedback from Subway enthusiasts. Specifically, we're looking for comments on these areas:

- What's the deal with the IVs and EVs of the CPUs' Pokemon? I vaguely remember something about their IVs being 15/16 up until battle 49 on the super lines where they change to all 31s. Similarly, they don't use all 510 EVs prior to battle 49. I can't find the source where I supposedly read this so I could have made this up. If anyone knows anything about this that would be fantastic.

- Any comments on the list of AI tendencies would be great, or if you've noticed more trends that haven't been listed.

- Is anyone aware of changes in BW2? Bulbapedia tells me that the purchasable TMs and BP cost of some items have changed, but I haven't heard anything else.

- Any information on the Wireless Line would be awesome. My internet is incompatible with my DS so I unfortunately can't explore the line for myself.
I have since come up with a guess that the IVs/EVs of the CPU's Pokemon are maxed from battle 21 on (or maybe just after battle 21?). This is just based on my own subway experience though, and I have no actual game data to back it up. If anyone knows anything about this or the other areas that would be great. And of course any feedback is welcome! Thanks!
I'll help. Give me a while.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Just curious, but does anyone think that Scarf Entrainment Truant Durant could be viable in Doubles? In theory, you could entrain the most threatening partner and then just gang up on the other pokemon until everything else on the opponent's team is fainted. I guess being forced to protect on the turns that the entrained pokemon attacks could be tricky since the partner could use the turn to set up, but I think it would be interesting to try out (if only I could at the moment).

I could see using him in Doubles, the partner has Fake Out/Fling(with King's Rock)/Boost/Attack. By doing this you can Entertain first turn, flinch the non Traunt one, two Mon with Traunt the next turn, use Fling King's Rock to flinch non traunt, than entertain turn 3 and begin setup.

My streak in the battle Subway has come to an end at 892 battles, am I'm currently in the process of a new run, because I'm pretty frustrated at this loss. I made my team almost impervious to AI hax but 99% of the reason I lost was because of two major misplays on my part.

Here's how I lost

Enemy Team: Registeel(curse) Landorus(focus sash) Cobalion(Metal Burst)
My Team: Whimiscott Durant Dragonite

Turn 1-20ish: Durant uses Entrainment on Registeel and allows Dragonite to set up to +6 with a sub. I didn't protect every other turn, because I wanted to get dragon dances set up faster, before registeel could set up too many curses. So, some of my substitutes are broken and dragonite is not at 100% health, but close. Whimiscott fainted because of an iron head crit.

Next turn: Dragonite used Dragon Claw, it's a Critical Hit. Registeel fainted. Dragonite is at 15/16 health after leftovers.

Next turn: Trainer sends in Landorus. Dragonite used Dragon Claw. Landorus hung on with it's sash and used Smack Down. Sub broke. Dragonite is now at full health after leftovers.

Next turn: Trainer sends in Cobalion. I thought about using Substitute, but used Dragon Claw to finish the battle faster. Cobalion used Metal Burst. Dragonite Fainted. Cobalion's Sitrus berry restores hp.

Next turn: Send in Durant. Durant used Superpower, lowering its attack and defense. Cobalion in the red. Cobalion finishes off Durant using two Sacred Swords while Durant loafs around.

0-1

Mistakes I made this battle:

Against Landorus, I should have used protect before attacking in order to activate Multiscale. I don't think smack down would have broken my substitute through multiscale.

Aganist Cobalion, I should have used substitute on the first turn. I knew it was a steel type I could not OHKO with dragon claw, so I even thought about using Sub on turn 1. Instead, I used Dragon Claw, thinking Cobalion couldn't KO me through Multiscale with any of its attacks.

After this loss, I've slightly modified this team.

Whimiscott is perfect just the way it is.

Durant now has an EV spread of 252 atk, 18 def, 240 spe so that it's superpower can actually do damage. After reading some of the earlier posts with Truant Durant, I fell in love with the idea of Protect on Durant. Now, I can easily stall any steel type Curse user out of PP by switching between Durant and Draganite on the truant turns, and using protect whenever they can attack. Sandstorm is solely for Abomasnow leads, to cancel out the hail. When the sandstorm subsides, I can get a fully set up dragonite with a sub and Multiscale active.

Dragonite is going to stay the same.

Whimiscott@Focus Sash
Jolly(252hp, 38 def, 220 spe)
Ability: Prankster
-Taunt
-Encore
-Knock Off
-Memento

Durant@Choice Scarf
Jolly(252 atk, 18 Def, 240 spe)
Ability: Truant
-Entrainment
-Superpower
-Protect
-Sandstorm

Dragonite@Leftovers
Adamant(204hp, 252atk, 24 def, 30 spdef)
Ability: Multiscale
-Dragon Dance
-Protect
-Dragon Claw
-Sub

Here's a terrible picture from my school's $2000 iMacs which take worse photos than a cell phone.

Level 51

is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
ouch

that's all I can say.

Anyways, I did a bit of research on the Subway.
- From Battle 21+, all Pokemon are IV31 (even in the Noob Trains).
- EV Spreads never change.

- From Battle 1-20, the Pokemon are either IV15, IV18 or IV21 (yet to figure out how this works).
SINGLES
-- Confirmed: Battles 1, 2, 4, 6, 11 = IV03
-- Unchecked: Battles 3, 5, 7-10, 12-20
DOUBLES
-- Confirmed: Battles 1-4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13 = IV03
Battles 7 = IV06
Battles 14 = IV09
Battles 15 = IV12
-- Unchecked: Battles 5, 10, 12, 16-20
MULTI
-- Confirmed: Battles 1 = IV03 (ingame partner)
Battles 4 = IV03 (with friend)
Battles 19 = IV09 (ingame partner)
-- Unchecked: Battles 2, 3, 5-18, 20
SUPER SINGLES
-- Confirmed: Battles 1, 2, 5, 6 = IV15
Battles 7, 10, 13, 16 = IV18
-- Unchecked: Battles 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17-20
SUPER DOUBLES
-- Confirmed: Battles 1-5 = IV15
Battles 7, 11, 16, 17, 20 = IV18
Battles 14, 15, 19 = IV21
-- Unchecked: Battles 6, 8-10, 12, 13, 18
SUPER MULTI
-- Confirmed: Battles 7 = IV18
-- Unchecked: Battles 1-6, 8-20
WIFI
-- All IVs are left Unchanged from the Pokemon's original IVs (only confirmed for first few battles so far)
*Note*
-- The IVs of the Pokemon seem to tally across the lines; this is a good sign for me, at least :P

- There is definitely a change (when it comes to IVs) between BW and BW2; I'll try to find this out too.
- In ALL Multi battles, Hilbert/Hilda's Pokemon have IV31.
- I had better get a badge after this is over.

Also, @atsync:
Durant@Choice Scarf
| Entrainment | Iron Head | X-Scissor | Superpower |
&
Smeargle@Focus Sash
| Fake Out | Follow Me | Spore | Entrainment (or filler)|
could be good.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Pokemon White Super Subway Singles Streak: 115

Sawk @ Choice Scarf
Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 20/252/0/0/0/236
Stats: 153/194/95/33/95/135
Sturdy

Close Combat
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Taunt

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Sassy
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/0
EVs: 252/0/68/0/188/0
Stats: 181/114/160/72/176/22
Iron Barbs

Gyro Ball
Curse
Leech Seed
Substitute

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
EVs: 204/252/0/0/0/52
Stats: 192/204/115/99/120/107
Multiscale

Outrage
Dragon Dance
Substitute
Earthquake

This is just me experimenting with my Sawk/Scizor/Dragonite team. There was no particular reason why other than that I was bored and I just happened to have a Ferrothorn in my PC sitting around. I hadn't used Ferrothorn in a long time, so I'd forgotten how awesome it was how it can just park its ass in front of so much stuff and laugh at their feeble attempts at damaging it while it sets up. Ferrothorn does have those nice Electric and Water resistances over Scizor though, and it still does well against Psychics AND Trick Room which is essential for supporting Sawk. Ferrothorn allows me to do better against Slowbro 4 in particular, who was kinda dangerous to my team before (a single crit Surf to Scizor would pretty much end my streak unless I got lucky). I guess it wouldn't be so much of a problem if I had Roost on Scizor, but whatever. Leech Seed + Curse is also helpful for taking on things like Dragon Dance Gyarados (which basically means all but one of their sets) and Hippowdon. Hippowdon is still a horrible match-up though. I can beat it but I usually get wounded in the process. Ferrothorn's fighting weakness is a minor issue too, but it's not a crippling one and it's easily worked around.

I'm using Taunt on Sawk. It is very situational but it does shut down some pokemon. I used it a few times against Gothitelle so that Ferrothorn could get a Substitute up in time to block Flatter. Still, I can't wait to get my hands on those elemental punches in BW2...

Dragonite is exactly the same. Not sure if it's the best choice of the 3rd team slot since I never gave it much thought, but it is still a very good pokemon and it pulled its weight.

How I lost: 92-08552-82794

I made a few errors, the main one being me switching out my near dead (and therefore essentially useless) Ferrothorn for Dragonite when I should have just sacrificed it to preserve Multiscale. I think using Dragonite to kill Donphan instead of Ferrothorn would have been better too (had I know that 2 Ice types were the back-ups then I probably would have done this). Unless Quick Claw activated AGAIN, Dragonite would still have Multiscale and Ferrothorn would have full health. Still, Quick Claw Donphan should be beaten repeatedly simply for existing. I think every subway regular has their own pokemon nemesis, whether it be that SPIT King's Rock Starmie or Lax Incense + OHKO moves only Walrein. But for me, Quick Claw + Sturdy is a combo that is designed specifically to kill my streaks. I guess I could have tried a set-up on it with Ferrothorn, but it would have been risky (it has Fissure after all) and I just wanted it to die immediately.

Might give this another go sometime. It was actually refreshing to use Ferrothorn again, even if it is a bit slow.

Hey guys, long time lurker here. It was very interesting reading the streaks of various people and their strategies. I then decided I wanna try to join the list and have some fun with Battle Subway >:p

I felt that doubles was much better than singles so I wanted to make a sandstorm team to dominate through it so lookie lookie here:

Anguirus(F)
Adamant
Focus Sash
Sand Stream
31/31/30/X/31/?
252 HP, 252 ATK, 4 SP.DEF

Crunch
Rock Slide
Brick Break
Protect

NOOBTUBE(M)
Jolly
Yache Berry
Sand veil
31/31/16/X/22/31
4 HP, 252 ATK, 252 SPE

Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Protect

Resetti(M)
Adamant
Ground Gem
Sand rush
31/31/31/X/31/31
60 HP, 252 ATK, 196 SPE

Earthquake
Rock Slide
X-scissor
Protect

eeeel(F)
Modest
Sitrus Berry
Levitate
31/31/30/X/31/31
252 HP, 252 SP.ATK, 4 SP.DEF

Discharge
Flamethrower
Hidden Power (ICE)
Protect

...And the final streak is 126. Why? because of stupid me accidently removing the game cart in the middle of the battle :( Oh well, I still feel proud to have made it onto a three digit streak with this team even though they had lotsa flaws.

I faced a lot of legendary teams during this run. However, I almost always had no problem pwning them out and I personally think they are hella more fun to face.

So, I was wondering... Is it illegal to make a Battle Hall record with one moveset for each pokemon-type? Or there's a limited number of movesets that I can use..? Sorry for the questions, I need to be sure of the limitations before write my project... Thank you guys!

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
So my last post I said I was at around 350 after losing at 307 to Gastrodon. Here are some more logs of my continuation of the Eruptran Project. The pokes again for posterity:

Big Bang

Heatran@Choice Scarf: Lava Plume/Earth Power/Leer/Explosion, Rash, 100Atk/226SpA/184Spe
Heatran@Choice Specs: Eruption/Lava Plume/HP Grass/Explosion, Quiet, 144Atk/238SpA/128Spe

Sunsets

Heatran@Choice Scarf: Lava Plume/HP Electric/Sunny Day/Explosion, Rash, 100Atk/226SpA/184Spe
Heatran@Choice Specs: Lava Plume/HP Grass/Solarbeam/Earth Power, Modest, 4HP/252SpA/252Spe

I started taking logs again after 320, and also I'm only going to do jump tags for pokemon that are interesting (so no steelix or dragonite):

Sunsets

321: Water, [jump=Blastoise]Blastoise[/jump]. HP Electric/HP Grass on Blastoise1: No Protect, hit, hit Blastoise1, dead|Blastoise2 uses Return on Tran2. Protect...game over (HP Elec does 47-56% and specs HP Grass does 72-85%)
322: Poison, Roserade. 2Plume
323: Bug, Scizor. 2Plume
Hallmark X
324: Bug, Forretress. 2Plume
325: Water, [jump=Slowbro]Slowbro[/jump]. Sunnybeam
326: Poison, Venusaur. 2Plume
327: Psychic, Exeggutor. 2Plume
328: Grass, Ludicolo. 2Plume (lol 4th grass type in this set)
329: Ghost, Banette. 2Plume
330: Steel, Steelix. 2Plume

Big Bang
331: Normal, [jump=Snorlax]Snorlax[/jump]. Boom
332: Fire, Houndoom. Boom
333: Electric, Rotom. Plumerupt
334: Fighting, Hitmontop. Plumerupt
335: Flying, Salamence. 2Plume
336: Ground, [jump=Swampert]Swampert[/jump]. Explosion/HP Grass: Hits Pert1, misses Pert2, HP Grass, hits, kills (92-109% damage)
337: Dragon, Dragonite. Boom
338: Rock, Aerodactyl. 2Plume
339: Dark, Shiftry. Plumerupt
340: Ice, Jynx. Plumerupt

Hallmark XI
Big Bang
341: Normal, Slaking.
342: Fire, [jump=Charizard.]Charizard[/jump]. Plumerupt
343: Electric, Electabuzz. Plumerupt
344: Ground, Donphan. Plumerupt
345: Flying, Tropius. Plumerupt
346: Fighting, Toxicroak. Plumerupt
347: Dragon, Altaria. Boom
348: Dark, [jump=Crawdaunt]Crawdaunt[/jump]. 2Plume: QC, Crabhammer on Tran2, 1% HP|Plume, burn Craw2 to 60%, CH Craw1 to 25%; Plume, kills Craw1, takes Craw1 to 1%, dies to burn damage
349: Ice, Lapras. Boomplume
350: Ghost, Dusknior. 2Plume

Sunsets
351: Water, Feraligatr. Boom
352: Psychic, Espeon. 2Plume
353: Grass, Ludicolo. 2Plume
354: Poison, Seviper. 2Plume
355: Rock, [jump=Omastar]Omastar[/jump]. HP Electric/HP Grass
356: Steel, Forretress. 2Plume
357: Bug, Scyther. 2Plume
Hallmark XII
358: Water, [jump=Wailord]Wailord[/jump]. 2Plume. Four hits|two body slams on Tran1, no par. Plume, hit, hit, both dead
359: Poison, Roserade. 2Plume
360: Psychic, Exeggutor. 2Plume

Big Bang
361: Normal, Ursaring. Plumerupt
362: Fire, Camerupt. Boom
363: Electric, Magnezone. Plumerupt
364: Fighting, Heracross. Boom
365: Ground, Donphan. Plumerupt
366: Flying, Pidgeot. Plumerupt
367: Dragon, Dragonite. Boom
368: Dark, Shiftry. Plumerupt
369: Ice, Glalie. Plumerupt
370: Rock, [jump=Rhyperior]Rhyperior[/jump]. Earth Power/HP Grass: No QC

Big Bang
371: Grass, Sceptile. Plumerupt
372: Bug, Armaldo. Plumerupt
373: Ghost, Dusknoir. Plumerupt
374: Steel, Probopass. Plumerupt
Hallmark XIII
375: Normal, Chansey. Boom
376: Fire, Camerupt. Boom
377: Electric, Luxray. Plumerupt
378: Ground, Steelix. Plumerupt
379: Flying, Charizard. Plumerupt
380: Fighting, Toxicroak. Plumerupt

Sunsets
381: Water, Slowbro. CH confuse on Tran1 (SD one though)
382: Poison, Victreebel
383: Psychic, Claydol. Boom
384: Grass, Tropius. 2Plume
385: Ice, [jump=Walrein]Walrein[/jump]. Boomplume (102.7% min on Thick Fat)
386: Rock, Lunatone. Boomplume
387: Ghost, Dusknoir. 2Plume
388: Steel, Probopass. 2Plume
389: Bug, Vespiquen. 2Plume
390: Dark, [jump=Crawdaunt]Crawdaunt[/jump]. 2Plume: QC Crabhammer, CH on Specstran, dead|Plume, hit, hit/burn, 40% to both|Crabhammer, 45% to Scarftran (hit by Burned one, does 81-96% normally). QC Crabhammer, CH. qc + hit + ch + target, didnt need any more hax technically cause i have to burn/ch to prevent dying but whatever: .2*.85*.125*.5=1.0625% odds (it still QC hit CHed me afterward for good measure)

So that explains a little of the delay. Can't beat luck like that, which was all the more annoying because Specstran can 2HKO Crawdaunt by itself. "Oh well" right? Spamming back up is the ultimate exercise in tedium but was done with renewed confidence in my team...everything's "just a matter of time", right?

Here's my latest progress—like last time, fuck logging everything after a loss. The only interesting pokes I faced from 171 to 410 were Lati@s: Latias twice and Latios. I felt like genuinely happy/lucky to see Latias, the first time being in Psychic...mainly because of the rare Psychics and Dragons I'd yet to see, I actually wanted to see Latias and not Starmie, which can end my streak easier than basically any other poke if it gets some Brightpowder hax.

Big Bang
411: Electric, Rotom. Plumerupt
412: Fighting, Toxicroak. Plumerupt
413: Ground, Camerupt. Boom
414: Flying, Charizard. Plumerupt
415: Dragon, Dragonite. boom
416: Rock, [jump=Lunatone]Lunatone[/jump]. Boomplume
417: Dark, Absol. Plumerupt
418: Poison, [jump=Gengar]Gengar[/jump]. 2Plume: 60% to both; Hypnosis, slept tran1/missed, tran2 plumed both to death
419: Bug, Scizor. Plumerupt
420: Steel, Bastiodon. Plumerupt

Sunsets
421: Water Empoleon. 2plume
422: Poison, Victreebel. 2plume
423: Psychic, [jump=Solrock]Solrock[/jump]. boomplume
424: Grass, Torterra. 2plume
425: Ice, Glalie. 2plume
Hallmark XVI
426: Water, Seadra. Boom
427: Poison, Venomoth. 2Plume
428: Psychic, [jump=Gardevoir]Gardevoir[/jump]. Sunnybeam (tricked to my advantage by turn 3, not locked in etc)
429: Ice, Abomasnow. 2plume
430: Grass, Roserade. 2plume

Big Bang
431: Normal, Staraptor. Plumerupt
432: Fire, Ninetales. EP/HP Grass
433: Electric, Luxray. Plumerupt
434: Fighting, Toxicroak Plumerupt
435: Ground, Camerupt. Boom
436: Flying, Ninjask. Plumerupt
437: Dragon, Altaria. Boom
438: Rock, Aerodactyl. 2Plume
439: Dark, [jump=Sharpedo]Sharpedo[/jump] (both Tran are faster). 2Plume
440: Ghost, Dusknoir. Plumerupt

Big Bang
441: Steel, Bronzong. Plumerupt
442: Bug, Ninjask. Plumerupt
Hallmark XVII
443: Bug, Armaldo. Plumerupt
444: Normal, Stantler. Plumerupt
445: Fire, Magmar. Plumerupt lol
446: Electric, Raikou. Boom
447: Fighting, Gallade. Boom
448: Ground, Garchomp. Leer/Boom
449: Flying, Altaria. Boom
450: Dragon, Dragonite. Boom

Sunsets
451: Water, Poliwrath. HP Elec/HP Grass on Poli1, dead (specs hp grass only does 93-110%); Focus blast on Tran1, 95%. Vacuum Wave, Tran1 dead; HP Grass, CH Poli2 dead
452: Poison, Skuntank. 2Plume
453: Psychic, [jump=Gardevoir]Gardevoir[/jump]. Sunnybeam
454: Grass, Sceptile. 2Plume
455: Ice, Regice. 2Plume
456: Rock, Aerodactyl 2Plume
457: Ghost, Banette. 2Plume
458: Dark, Umbreon, 2Plume: no burns, both at 10%; Facade/C-ray. No Confuse, Lava Plume
459: Steel, Metagross, (die in a fire, gen IV Metagross. literally.)
Hallmark XVIII
460: Water, Whiscash. Boom/HP Grass: Boom hits both

Big Bang
461 Normal, Lickilicky. Leer/Boom
462 Fire, Flareon EP/HP on Flareon1: No Protect
463 Electric, Rotom. Plumerupt
464 Grass, Tangrowth. Plumerupt
465 Fighting, Toxicroak. Plumerupt
466 Ground, [jump=Gastrodon]Gastrodon[/jump]. (Boom hits both)
467 Flying, Golbat. Plumerupt
468 Dragon, Altaria. Boom
469 Dark, Umbreon. Plumerupt
470 Rock, Rhydon. EP/HP Grass

Sunsets
471: Poison, Skuntank. 2Plume
472: Psychic, Slowbro. Sunnybeam: Kills Bro1, Bro2 Water Pulse on Tran2, no confuse
473: Ice, Dewgong. Boomplume
474: Bug, Forretress. 2Plume
475: Ghost, Banette. 2Plume
476: Steel, Skarmory. 2Plume
Hallmark XIX
477: Water, Cloyster. 2Plume
478: Poison, Roserade. 2Plume
479: Psychic, Xatu. 2Plume
480: Grass, Tropius. 2Plume

Big Bang
481: Normal, Ursaring. Plumerupt
482: Fire, [jump=Magmar]Magmar[/jump]. Plumerupt (whee, does like 95% min so idc)
483: Electric, Luxray. Plumerupt
484: Fighting, [jump=Infernape]Infernape[/jump]. Boom/Boom: no Fake Out
485: Ground, Torterra 2Plume
486: Flying, Aerodactyl. 2Plume
487: Dragon, Altaria. Boom
488: Dark, Shiftry. Plumerupt
489: Rock, Rhyperior, EP/HP Grass (EP does 103% min)
490: Ice, Dewgong. Boomplume

Sunsets
491: Bug, Scizor. 2Plume
492: Ghost, Dusknoir. 2Plume
493: Steel, Empoleon. 2Plume
Hallmark XX
494: Water, Slowbro. Sunnybeam: Water Pulse Tran1 (autowin)
495: Poison, Golbat. 2Plume
496: Psychic, Grumpig. Boom
497: Grass, Meganium. 2Plume
498: Ghost, Banette. 2Plume
499: Bug, Scyther. 2Plume
500: Steel, Steelix. 2Plume

Big Bang
501: Normal, Lickilicky. Leer/Boom
502: Fire, Magmortar. EP/HP Grass
503: Electric, Manectric. Plumerupt
504: Fighting, Hitmontop. Plumerupt
505: Ground, Rhydon. EP/HP Grass
506: Flying, [jump=Togekiss]Togekiss[/jump]. Plumerupt (all four hit somehow?)
507: Dragon, Flygon. Boom
508: Dark, Shiftry. Plumerupt
509: Rock, Lunatone. Boomplume
510: Ice, Froslass. Plumerupt

And that's where I am right now, 20 "Hallmarks" through. With a little luck, I won't get shit on by some water type with x hax item. Stay tuned...

Code:
H271 | [a]Raichu[/a]Raichu | Adamant | Muscle Band | ThunderPunch | Brick Break | Iron Tail | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H272 | [a]Sandslash[/a]Sandslash | Adamant | BrightPowder | Sandstorm | Slash | Night Slash | Dig | Atk/Spd
H273 | [a]Nidoqueen[/a]Nidoqueen | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Sludge Bomb | Attract | Shadow Ball | Def/SpA
H274 | [a]Nidoking[/a]Nidoking | Adamant | Muscle Band | Dig | Poison Jab | Attract | Megahorn | Atk/Def
H275 | [a]Clefable[/a]Clefable | Adamant | Lum Berry | Return | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def
H276 | [a]Golbat[/a]Golbat | Modest | Razor Fang | Sludge Bomb | Ominous Wind | Giga Drain | Air Slash | Spd/SpA
H277 | [a]Vileplume[/a]Vileplume | Modest | Heat Rock | Sludge Bomb | SolarBeam | Sunny Day | Synthesis | Spd/SpA
H278 | [a]Venomoth[/a]Venomoth | Modest | Choice Specs | Bug Buzz | Psychic | Sludge Bomb | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA
H279 | [a]Persian[/a]Persian | Modest | King's Rock | Power Gem | Water Pulse | Swift | Icy Wind | Spd/SpA
H280 | [a]Primeape[/a]Primeape | Adamant | Expert Belt | Cross Chop | Gunk Shot | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | Atk/Spd
H281 | [a]Alakazam[/a]Alakazam | Timid | Expert Belt | Psychic | Focus Blast | Energy Ball | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H282 | [a]Victreebel[/a]Victreebel | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Toxic | Worry Seed | HP/SpA
H283 | [a]Golem[/a]Golem | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Earth Power | Hammer Arm | Sucker Punch | Atk/SpA
H284 | [a]Slowbro[/a]Slowbro | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Water Pulse | Psychic | Ice Beam | Flamethrower | HP/SpA
H285 | [a]Magneton[/a]Magneton | Modest | Scope Lens | Tri Attack | Flash Cannon | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H286 | [a]Dodrio[/a]Dodrio | Jolly | Liechi Berry | Drill Peck | Rest | Steel Wing | Tri Attack | Atk/Spd
H287 | [a]Dewgong[/a]Dewgong | Modest | Chesto Berry | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | Brine | Rest | Def/SpA
H288 | [a]Hypno[/a]Hypno | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Hypnosis | Focus Blast | Psychic | Nightmare | HP/SpA
H289 | [a]Kingler[/a]Kingler | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crabhammer | X-Scissor | Superpower | Dig | HP/Atk
H290 | [a]Electrode[/a]Electrode | Naive | King's Rock | Swift | Thunderbolt | Rollout | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H291 | [a]Hitmonlee[/a]Hitmonlee | Jolly | Salac Berry | Endure | Reversal | Hi Jump Kick | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H292 | [a]Hitmonchan[/a]Hitmonchan | Adamant | Choice Band | Sky Uppercut | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | Atk/Spd
H293 | [a]Weezing[/a]Weezing | Calm | Black Sludge | Toxic | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Thunderbolt | HP/SpD
H294 | [a]Rhydon[/a]Rhydon | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Dig | Stone Edge | Rock Slide | Megahorn | HP/Atk
H295 | [a]Chansey[/a]Chansey | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | Return | HP/SpA
H296 | [a]Kangaskhan[/a]Kangaskhan | Adamant | Persim Berry | Dizzy Punch | Outrage | Sucker Punch | Rest | HP/Atk
H297 | [a]Seadra[/a]Seadra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Flash Cannon | Ice Beam | Spd/SpA
H298 | [a]Seaking[/a]Seaking | Adamant | BrightPowder | Megahorn | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H299 | [a]Mr. Mime[/a]Mr. Mime | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Power Swap | Fire Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H300 | [a]Jynx[/a]Jynx | Timid | BrightPowder | Lovely Kiss | Blizzard | Dream Eater | Energy Ball | Spd/SpA
H301 | [a]Electabuzz[/a]Electabuzz | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | ThunderPunch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd
H302 | [a]Magmar[/a]Magmar | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Fire Punch | Iron Tail | Brick Break | Thief | Atk/Spd
H303 | [a]Tauros[/a]Tauros | Adamant | Persim Berry | Frustration | Iron Tail | Outrage | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Def
H304 | [a]Omastar[/a]Omastar | Modest | Wise Glasses | AncientPower | Hydro Pump | Ice Beam | Earth Power | HP/SpA
H305 | [a]Kabutops[/a]Kabutops | Adamant | Muscle Band | Night Slash | Waterfall | Stone Edge | X-Scissor | HP/Atk
H306 | [a]Noctowl[/a]Noctowl | Modest | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Air Slash | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H307 | [a]Lanturn[/a]Lanturn | Modest | Sitrus Berry | Discharge | Brine | Signal Beam | Ice Beam | HP/SpA
H308 | [a]Xatu[/a]Xatu | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Air Cutter | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Spd/SpA
H309 | [a]Bellossom[/a]Bellossom | Brave | Big Root | Leaf Blade | Drain Punch | Stun Spore | Leaf Storm | Atk/Def
H310 | [a]Jumpluff[/a]Jumpluff | Adamant | BrightPowder | Seed Bomb | Leech Seed | U-turn | Bounce | Atk/Spd
H311 | [a]Slowking[/a]Slowking | Modest | Leftovers | Psychic | Water Pulse | Power Gem | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD
H312 | [a]Girafarig[/a]Girafarig | Adamant | Lum Berry | Crunch | Zen Headbutt | Return | Mirror Coat | Atk/Spd
H313 | [a]Forretress[/a]Forretress | Brave | Lum Berry | Gyro Ball | Payback | Bug Bite | Counter | HP/Atk
H314 | [a]Granbull[/a]Granbull | Adamant | Focus Band | Return | Crunch | Close Combat | Stone Edge | Atk/Def
H315 | [a]Piloswine[/a]Piloswine | Adamant | BrightPowder | Ice Fang | Dig | Body Slam | Hail | Atk/Def
H316 | [a]Octillery[/a]Octillery | Brave | Scope Lens | Octazooka | Gunk Shot | Rock Blast | Seed Bomb | Atk/SpA
H317 | [a]Mantine[/a]Mantine | Mild | Expert Belt | Signal Beam | Earthquake | Surf | Aerial Ace | Spd/SpA
H318 | [a]Skarmory[/a]Skarmory | Adamant | Razor Claw | Rock Slide | Night Slash | Steel Wing | Drill Peck | Atk/Spd
H319 | [a]Stantler[/a]Stantler | Rash | King's Rock | Extrasensory | Thunder | Facade | Shadow Ball | Spd/SpA
H320 | [a]Hitmontop[/a]Hitmontop | Adamant | Salac Berry | Triple Kick | Aerial Ace | Thief | Twister | Atk/Spd
H321 | [a]Miltank[/a]Miltank | Adamant | Leftovers | Body Slam | Zen Headbutt | Hammer Arm | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H322 | [a]Ludicolo[/a]Ludicolo | Modest | Leftovers | Giga Drain | Water Pulse | Rain Dance | Ice Beam | Def/SpA
H323 | [a]Shiftry[/a]Shiftry | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Extrasensory | Dark Pulse | Focus Blast | Spd/SpA
H324 | [a]Breloom[/a]Breloom | Adamant | Expert Belt | Sky Uppercut | Seed Bomb | Stone Edge | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H325 | [a]Vigoroth[/a]Vigoroth | Adamant | Razor Claw | Slash | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | ThunderPunch | Atk/Spd
H326 | [a]Ninjask[/a]Ninjask | Adamant | Liechi Berry | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Dig | Slash | Atk/Def
H327 | [a]Exploud[/a]Exploud | Modest | Metronome | Hyper Voice | Water Pulse | Flamethrower | Ice Beam | Def/SpA
H328 | [a]Hariyama[/a]Hariyama | Brave | Focus Band | Vital Throw | Payback | Fake Out | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk
H329 | [a]Manectric[/a]Manectric | Modest | Focus Sash | Thunder | Flamethrower | Swift | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H330 | [a]Swalot[/a]Swalot | Adamant | Expert Belt | Toxic | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | ThunderPunch | HP/Atk
H331 | [a]Sharpedo[/a]Sharpedo | Adamant | Focus Sash | Crunch | Waterfall | Ice Fang | Zen Headbutt | Atk/Spd
H332 | [a]Camerupt[/a]Camerupt | Modest | Power Herb | Eruption | Earth Power | AncientPower | SolarBeam | SpA/SpD
H333 | [a]Torkoal[/a]Torkoal | Quiet | White Herb | Overheat | Body Slam | Earth Power | Stone Edge | Atk/SpA
H334 | [a]Grumpig[/a]Grumpig | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Power Gem | Energy Ball | Focus Blast | SpA/SpD
H335 | [a]Cacturne[/a]Cacturne | Adamant | Metronome | Sucker Punch | Needle Arm | Drain Punch | ThunderPunch | Atk/SpD
H336 | [a]Altaria[/a]Altaria | Modest | Leftovers | Dragon Pulse | Air Cutter | Flamethrower | Ominous Wind | Spd/SpA
H337 | [a]Zangoose[/a]Zangoose | Adamant | Razor Claw | Crush Claw | Shadow Claw | Close Combat | Fire Punch | Atk/Spd
H338 | [a]Seviper[/a]Seviper | Adamant | Leftovers | Poison Fang | Night Slash | Aqua Tail | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H339 | [a]Lunatone[/a]Lunatone | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | AncientPower | Signal Beam | Earth Power | Spd/SpA
H340 | [a]Solrock[/a]Solrock | Adamant | Muscle Band | Stone Edge | Zen Headbutt | Earthquake | Iron Head | Atk/Spd
H341 | [a]Whiscash[/a]Whiscash | Quiet | Lax Incense | Earth Power | Water Pulse | Future Sight | Blizzard | SpA/SpD
H342 | [a]Crawdaunt[/a]Crawdaunt | Adamant | Quick Claw | Crunch | Crabhammer | Body Slam | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H343 | [a]Cradily[/a]Cradily | Modest | Big Root | AncientPower | Giga Drain | Sludge Bomb | Earth Power | Def/SpA
H344 | [a]Armaldo[/a]Armaldo | Adamant | Razor Claw | X-Scissor | Stone Edge | Aqua Tail | Aerial Ace | Atk/Def
H345 | [a]Kecleon[/a]Kecleon | Jolly | Expert Belt | Dizzy Punch | Drain Punch | Shadow Claw | Aerial Ace | Atk/Spd
H346 | [a]Banette[/a]Banette | Lonely | Wise Glasses | Shadow Claw | Sucker Punch | Thunderbolt | Icy Wind | Atk/SpA
H347 | [a]Dusclops[/a]Dusclops | Adamant | Quick Claw | Shadow Punch | Ice Punch | ThunderPunch | Fire Punch | HP/Atk
H348 | [a]Tropius[/a]Tropius | Modest | White Herb | Leaf Storm | Air Slash | Twister | Ominous Wind | HP/SpA
H349 | [a]Absol[/a]Absol | Jolly | Focus Sash | Psycho Cut | Night Slash | Shadow Claw | Slash | Atk/Spd
H350 | [a]Glalie[/a]Glalie | Modest | Lum Berry | Ice Beam | Dark Pulse | Water Pulse | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H351 | [a]Huntail[/a]Huntail | Adamant | Muscle Band | Aqua Tail | Crunch | Body Slam | Bounce | Atk/SpD
H352 | [a]Gorebyss[/a]Gorebyss | Modest | Wise Glasses | Psychic | Brine | Signal Beam | Shadow Ball | SpA/SpD
H353 | [a]Relicanth[/a]Relicanth | Brave | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Aqua Tail | Earth Power | Double-Edge | HP/Atk
H354 | [a]Staraptor[/a]Staraptor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Brave Bird | Close Combat | Quick Attack | U-turn | Atk/Spd
H355 | [a]Rampardos[/a]Rampardos | Adamant | Shell Bell | Head Smash | Zen Headbutt | Avalanche | Fire Punch | HP/Atk
H356 | [a]Bastiodon[/a]Bastiodon | Quiet | Quick Claw | Metal Burst | Blizzard | Thunder | Fire Blast | HP/SpA
H357 | [a]Vespiquen[/a]Vespiquen | Brave | BrightPowder | Power Gem | Attack Order | Ominous Wind | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H358 | [a]Floatzel[/a]Floatzel | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Waterfall | Crunch | Ice Punch | Brick Break | Atk/Spd
H359 | [a]Cherrim[/a]Cherrim | Naive | Heat Rock | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | Synthesis | Return | Spd/SpA
H360 | [a]Gastrodon[/a]Gastrodon | Modest | Lax Incense | Muddy Water | Earth Power | Blizzard | Sludge Bomb | HP/SpA
H361 | [a]Ambipom[/a]Ambipom | Naughty | Expert Belt | Double Hit | Shock Wave | Aerial Ace | Water Pulse | Atk/SpA
H362 | [a]Drifblim[/a]Drifblim | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Psychic | Thunderbolt | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA
H363 | [a]Lopunny[/a]Lopunny | Jolly | Sticky Barb | Switcheroo | Dizzy Punch | Bounce | Protect | Atk/Spd
H364 | [a]Mismagius[/a]Mismagius | Modest | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Energy Ball | Thunderbolt | Psychic | Spd/SpA
H365 | [a]Purugly[/a]Purugly | Adamant | King's Rock | Body Slam | Shadow Claw | U-turn | Iron Tail | Atk/Def
H366 | [a]Skuntank[/a]Skuntank | Naughty | Expert Belt | Flamethrower | Poison Jab | Dark Pulse | Iron Tail | Atk/SpA
H367 | [a]Spiritomb[/a]Spiritomb | Modest | Petaya Berry | Dark Pulse | Ominous Wind | Silver Wind | Icy Wind | HP/SpA
H368 | [a]Toxicroak[/a]Toxicroak | Brave | Liechi Berry | Poison Jab | Revenge | Bullet Punch | X-Scissor | Atk/Def
H369 | [a]Carnivine[/a]Carnivine | Adamant | Leftovers | Power Whip | Crunch | Ingrain | Leech Seed | HP/Atk
H370 | [a]Lumineon[/a]Lumineon | Timid | BrightPowder | Silver Wind | Ominous Wind | Water Pulse | Air Cutter | Spd/SpA
H371 | [a]Abomasnow[/a]Abomasnow | Adamant | Sitrus Berry | Wood Hammer | Avalanche | Brick Break | Iron Tail | HP/Atk
H372 | [a]Froslass[/a]Froslass | Calm | BrightPowder | Hail | Blizzard | Ominous Wind | Psychic | Spd/SpA
H373 | [a]Rotom[/a]Rotom | Timid | Petaya Berry | Shadow Ball | Thunderbolt | Signal Beam | Swift | Spd/SpA
H374 | [a]Pidgeot[/a]Pidgeot | Modest | Wise Glasses | Ominous Wind | Heat Wave | Air Slash | Uproar | Spd/SpA
H375 | [a]Fearow[/a]Fearow | Jolly | Muscle Band | Drill Peck | U-turn | Steel Wing | Faint Attack | Atk/Spd
H376 | [a]Blastoise[/a]Blastoise | Quiet | Focus Sash | Yawn | Hydro Cannon | Return | Protect | SpA/SpD
H377 | [a]Ninetales[/a]Ninetales | Mild | White Herb | Will-O-Wisp | Confuse Ray | Quick Attack | Overheat | Spd/SpA
H378 | [a]Golduck[/a]Golduck | Mild | Petaya Berry | Brine | Aqua Jet | Hydro Pump | Return | Spd/SpA
H379 | [a]Arcanine[/a]Arcanine | Adamant | Razor Claw | ExtremeSpeed | Flare Blitz | Facade | Will-O-Wisp | Atk/Spd
H380 | [a]Poliwrath[/a]Poliwrath | Quiet | Zoom Lens | Focus Blast | Surf | Hypnosis | Vacuum Wave | Def/SpA
H381 | [a]Machamp[/a]Machamp | Brave | Focus Band | DynamicPunch | Vacuum Wave | Foresight | Revenge | Atk/Def
H382 | [a]Tentacruel[/a]Tentacruel | Adamant | BrightPowder | Waterfall | Poison Jab | Toxic | Dive | Atk/SpD
H383 | [a]Rapidash[/a]Rapidash | Lonely | Razor Fang | Flare Blitz | Quick Attack | Stomp | Overheat | Atk/SpA
H384 | [a]Muk[/a]Muk | Careful | Black Sludge | Gunk Shot | Frustration | Toxic | Acid Armor | Def/SpD
H385 | [a]Cloyster[/a]Cloyster | Rash | Scope Lens | Ice Beam | Iron Defense | Spike Cannon | Brine | Atk/SpA
H386 | [a]Gengar[/a]Gengar | Timid | Razor Fang | Shadow Ball | Sludge Bomb | Hypnosis | Nightmare | Spd/SpA
H387 | [a]Exeggutor[/a]Exeggutor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Wood Hammer | Zen Headbutt | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H388 | [a]Starmie[/a]Starmie | Timid | BrightPowder | Hydro Pump | Psychic | Recover | Double Team | Spd/SpA
H389 | [a]Scyther[/a]Scyther | Jolly | Focus Sash | X-Scissor | Aerial Ace | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H390 | [a]Pinsir[/a]Pinsir | Jolly | Salac Berry | X-Scissor | Giga Impact | Swords Dance | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H391 | [a]Gyarados[/a]Gyarados | Lonely | Life Orb | Bounce | Waterfall | Dragon Dance | Brine | Atk/Spd
H392 | [a]Lapras[/a]Lapras | Modest | Lum Berry | Blizzard | Surf | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/SpA
H393 | [a]Vaporeon[/a]Vaporeon | Mild | Expert Belt | Surf | Quick Attack | Aqua Ring | Yawn | HP/SpA
H394 | [a]Jolteon[/a]Jolteon | Rash | Expert Belt | Discharge | Quick Attack | Double Team | Thunder Wave | Spd/SpA
H395 | [a]Flareon[/a]Flareon | Mild | Expert Belt | Lava Plume | Quick Attack | Protect | Will-O-Wisp | SpA
H396 | [a]Aerodactyl[/a]Aerodactyl | Adamant | Leftovers | Stone Edge | Aerial Ace | Sandstorm | Fly | Atk/Spd
H397 | [a]Snorlax[/a]Snorlax | Brave | Choice Band | Crunch | Giga Impact | Zen Headbutt | Brick Break | Atk/Def
H398 | [a]Articuno[/a]Articuno | Modest | Apicot Berry | Blizzard | Air Cutter | Reflect | Roost | Def/SpA
H399 | [a]Zapdos[/a]Zapdos | Modest | Ganlon Berry | Thunder | Air Cutter | Light Screen | Roost | SpA/SpD
H400 | [a]Moltres[/a]Moltres | Modest | Razor Claw | Fire Blast | Air Cutter | Sky Attack | Roost | Def/SpA
H401 | [a]Dragonite[/a]Dragonite | Adamant | Lum Berry | Roost | Outrage | Aerial Ace | Dragon Dance | Atk/Spd
H402 | [a]Meganium[/a]Meganium | Quiet | Focus Sash | Energy Ball | Magical Leaf | Body Slam | Counter | HP/SpA
H403 | [a]Typhlosion[/a]Typhlosion | Timid | White Herb | Eruption | Quick Attack | Overheat | Swift | Spd/SpA
H404 | [a]Feraligatr[/a]Feraligatr | Naive | Salac Berry | Aqua Tail | Slash | Endure | Rain Dance | Atk/Spd
H405 | [a]Crobat[/a]Crobat | Jolly | BrightPowder | Brave Bird | Cross Poison | Double Team | Toxic | Atk/Spd
H406 | [a]Ampharos[/a]Ampharos | Quiet | Light Clay | Light Screen | Rest | Thunder | Snore | Def/SpA
H407 | [a]Politoed[/a]Politoed | Modest | Lax Incense | Hyper Voice | Surf | Rest | Snore | Spd/SpA
H408 | [a]Espeon[/a]Espeon | Modest | BrightPowder | Psychic | Swift | Double Team | Morning Sun | Spd/SpA
H409 | [a]Umbreon[/a]Umbreon | Relaxed | Leftovers | Facade | Sucker Punch | Confuse Ray | Moonlight | Def/SpD
H410 | [a]Steelix[/a]Steelix | Brave | Iron Ball | Gyro Ball | Dig | Sandstorm | Curse | Atk/Def
H411 | [a]Scizor[/a]Scizor | Brave | Focus Sash | Swords Dance | X-Scissor | Counter | Bullet Punch | HP/Atk
H412 | [a]Shuckle[/a]Shuckle | Careful | Smooth Rock | Bug Bite | Rollout | Sandstorm | Protect | HP/SpD
H413 | [a]Heracross[/a]Heracross | Jolly | Salac Berry | Megahorn | Close Combat | Facade | Reversal | Atk/Spd
H414 | [a]Ursaring[/a]Ursaring | Adamant | Focus Band | Frustration | Rest | Sleep Talk | ThunderPunch | Atk/Def
H415 | [a]Houndoom[/a]Houndoom | Mild | Choice Scarf | Dark Pulse | Flamethrower | Crunch | Fire Fang | Atk/SpA
H416 | [a]Kingdra[/a]Kingdra | Modest | Scope Lens | Dragon Pulse | Hydro Pump | Yawn | Brine | Spd/SpA
H417 | [a]Donphan[/a]Donphan | Adamant | Leftovers | Earthquake | Giga Impact | Protect | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H418 | [a]Porygon2[/a]Porygon2 | Rash | Quick Claw | Tri Attack | Return | Psychic | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA
H419 | [a]Blissey[/a]Blissey | Sassy | Lum Berry | Return | Softboiled | Fire Blast | Minimize | Def/SpD
H420 | [a]Raikou[/a]Raikou | Naive | Scope Lens | Thunder | Quick Attack | Reflect | Thunder Fang | Spd/SpA
H421 | [a]Entei[/a]Entei | Rash | Quick Claw | Eruption | Rock Climb | Flamethrower | Fire Fang | Spd/SpA
H422 | [a]Suicune[/a]Suicune | Bold | Sitrus Berry | Mirror Coat | Facade | Hydro Pump | Reflect | Def/SpD
H423 | [a]Tyranitar[/a]Tyranitar | Brave | Quick Claw | Stone Edge | Crunch | Dark Pulse | AncientPower | Atk/SpA
H424 | [a]Sceptile[/a]Sceptile | Naughty | Scope Lens | Leaf Blade | Quick Attack | Leaf Storm | Grass Knot | Atk/Spd
H425 | [a]Blaziken[/a]Blaziken | Lonely | Liechi Berry | Blaze Kick | Sky Uppercut | Focus Blast | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H426 | [a]Swampert[/a]Swampert | Quiet | BrightPowder | Muddy Water | Mud Bomb | Substitute | Rest | SpA/SpD
H427 | [a]Gardevoir[/a]Gardevoir | Timid | Sticky Barb | Psychic | Trick | Swift | Protect | Spd/SpA
H428 | [a]Slaking[/a]Slaking | Adamant | Leftovers | Encore | Counter | Frustration | Faint Attack | Atk/Def
H429 | [a]Aggron[/a]Aggron | Adamant | Zoom Lens | Stone Edge | Iron Tail | Metal Burst | Sandstorm | Atk/Def
H430 | [a]Wailord[/a]Wailord | Quiet | BrightPowder | Water Spout | Sleep Talk | Body Slam | Rest | HP/SpA
H431 | [a]Flygon[/a]Flygon | Modest | Wise Glasses | Earth Power | Dragon Pulse | Sandstorm | Roost | Spd/SpA
H432 | [a]Claydol[/a]Claydol | Rash | Choice Scarf | Earth Power | Psychic | Earthquake | Zen Headbutt | Atk/SpA
H433 | [a]Milotic[/a]Milotic | Quiet | Life Orb | Rest | Sleep Talk | Hydro Pump | Facade | Atk/SpA
H434 | [a]Walrein[/a]Walrein | Quiet | Icy Rock | Blizzard | Dive | Hail | Brine | HP/SpA
H435 | [a]Cresselia[/a]Cresselia | Lonely | Leftovers | Psychic | Psycho Cut | Slash | Psycho Shift | Atk/SpA
H436 | [a]Salamence[/a]Salamence | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Dragon Claw | Aerial Ace | Frustration | Roost | Atk/Spd
H437 | [a]Metagross[/a]Metagross | Adamant | Quick Claw | Meteor Mash | Zen Headbutt | Bullet Punch | Light Screen | Atk/Def
H438 | [a]Regirock[/a]Regirock | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Stone Edge | AncientPower | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H439 | [a]Regice[/a]Regice | Quiet | Sitrus Berry | Blizzard | Avalanche | Hyper Beam | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H440 | [a]Registeel[/a]Registeel | Brave | Sitrus Berry | Iron Head | Flash Cannon | Giga Impact | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA
H441 | [a]Latias[/a]Latias | Modest | Salac Berry | Mist Ball | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H442 | [a]Latios[/a]Latios | Modest | Salac Berry | Luster Purge | Dragon Pulse | Recover | Captivate | SpA/SpD
H443 | [a]Torterra[/a]Torterra | Brave | Lax Incense | Wood Hammer | Mud-Slap | Rest | Sleep Talk | HP/Atk
H444 | [a]Infernape[/a]Infernape | Adamant | Life Orb | Close Combat | Flare Blitz | Mach Punch | Fake Out | Atk/Spd
H445 | [a]Empoleon[/a]Empoleon | Mild | Petaya Berry | Flash Cannon | Hydro Pump | Aqua Jet | Yawn | SpA/SpD
H446 | [a]Luxray[/a]Luxray | Naive | King's Rock | Spark | Thunderbolt | Quick Attack | Thunder Wave | Atk/Spd
H447 | [a]Roserade[/a]Roserade | Modest | White Herb | Weather Ball | Leaf Storm | Protect | Toxic | Spd/SpA
H448 | [a]Honchkrow[/a]Honchkrow | Lonely | Quick Claw | Dark Pulse | Night Slash | Drill Peck | Air Cutter | Atk/SpA
H449 | [a]Bronzong[/a]Bronzong | Quiet | Leftovers | Extrasensory | Flash Cannon | Trick Room | Protect | Def/SpA
H450 | [a]Garchomp[/a]Garchomp | Adamant | Persim Berry | Outrage | Sandstorm | Dig | Twister | Atk/Spd
H451 | [a]Lucario[/a]Lucario | Brave | Liechi Berry | Aura Sphere | Focus Punch | ExtremeSpeed | Substitute | Atk/SpA
H452 | [a]Hippowdon[/a]Hippowdon | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Double-Edge | Earthquake | Yawn | Slack Off | Atk/Def
H453 | [a]Drapion[/a]Drapion | Adamant | Razor Claw | Cross Poison | Night Slash | Slash | Acupressure | Atk/Def
H454 | [a]Weavile[/a]Weavile | Adamant | Focus Sash | Night Slash | Ice Punch | Ice Shard | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H455 | [a]Magnezone[/a]Magnezone | Bold | Ganlon Berry | Flash Cannon | Tri Attack | Thunder | Mirror Coat | Def/SpA
H456 | [a]Lickilicky[/a]Lickilicky | Adamant | Expert Belt | ThunderPunch | Ice Punch | Fire Punch | Body Slam | Atk/Def
H457 | [a]Rhyperior[/a]Rhyperior | Brave | Quick Claw | Rock Wrecker | Earth Power | Giga Impact | Reversal | Atk/Def
H458 | [a]Tangrowth[/a]Tangrowth | Lonely | Lax Incense | Wring Out | Grass Knot | Sunny Day | SolarBeam | HP/SpA
H459 | [a]Electivire[/a]Electivire | Naughty | Life Orb | ThunderPunch | Giga Impact | Discharge | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H460 | [a]Magmortar[/a]Magmortar | Mild | Lax Incense | Fire Blast | Hyper Beam | SmokeScreen | Protect | Spd/SpA
H461 | [a]Togekiss[/a]Togekiss | Modest | BrightPowder | Air Slash | Aura Sphere | Thunder Wave | Roost | SpA/SpD
H462 | [a]Yanmega[/a]Yanmega | Rash | Petaya Berry | Bug Buzz | Air Slash | Endure | Reversal | Def/SpA
H463 | [a]Leafeon[/a]Leafeon | Naughty | Scope Lens | Quick Attack | Leaf Blade | Grass Knot | Razor Leaf | Atk/Spd
H464 | [a]Glaceon[/a]Glaceon | Rash | Icy Rock | Hail | Blizzard | Ice Shard | Swift | Spd/SpA
H465 | [a]Gliscor[/a]Gliscor | Adamant | Liechi Berry | Earthquake | Sandstorm | Aerial Ace | Quick Attack | Atk/Spd
H466 | [a]Mamoswine[/a]Mamoswine | Modest | Leftovers | Blizzard | Hail | Earth Power | Amnesia | HP/SpA
H467 | [a]Porygon-z[/a]Porygon-z | Modest | Expert Belt | Tri Attack | Dark Pulse | Psychic | Signal Beam | Spd/SpA
H468 | [a]Gallade[/a]Gallade | Adamant | Salac Berry | Psycho Cut | Close Combat | Swords Dance | Vacuum Wave | Atk/Spd
H469 | [a]Probopass[/a]Probopass | Calm | Focus Band | Flash Cannon | Power Gem | Substitute | Sandstorm | SpA/SpD
H470 | [a]Dusknoir[/a]Dusknoir | Careful | Quick Claw | Rest | Curse | Shadow Punch | Brick Break | Def/SpD
H471 | [a]Uxie[/a]Uxie | Bold | Focus Band | Extrasensory | Yawn | Dream Eater | Swift | Def/SpD
H472 | [a]Mesprit[/a]Mesprit | Timid | Light Clay | Extrasensory | Light Screen | Reflect | Swift | Spd/SpA
H473 | [a]Azelf[/a]Azelf | Adamant | Flame Orb | Zen Headbutt | Return | Trick | Facade | Atk/Spd
H474 | [a]Heatran[/a]Heatran | Modest | Focus Band | Magma Storm | Flash Cannon | Lava Plume | Metal Sound | SpA/SpD
H475 | [a]Venusaur[/a]Venusaur | Quiet | Focus Sash | Toxic | Frenzy Plant | Sludge | Protect | Atk/SpA
H476 | [a]Charizard[/a]Charizard | Quiet | Focus Sash | Will-O-Wisp | Air Slash | Protect | Blast Burn | Atk/SpA
H477 | [a]Regigigas[/a]Regigigas | Impish | Lum Berry | Zen Headbutt | Confuse Ray | Drain Punch | Dizzy Punch | Atk/Def

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Jolteon seems like a pretty interesting choice for Double Hall. I think I thought about using it at some point after using Kingdras for Double Hall, but probably ended up writting it off due to not really coming up with a good way to deal with:

H439 | Regice | Quiet | Sitrus Berry | Blizzard | Avalanche | Hyper Beam | Thunder Wave | Atk/SpA

Since it just tanks Discharges like a champ, and survives 2 Specs Thunderbolts, barring criticals, due to Sitrus. Regice also has a decent chance at 2HKOing Jolteon with Blizzards
I'll admit I hadn't thought about Regice in full yet because I had first tried to ensure that Jolteon would have no issues with Ground-type pokes, but I also mentally set it aside because I have a feeling it would try to TW Jolteon instead of using Blizzard straight up. When I was using PZ it always went for this (Specs Hyper Beam wasn't a OHKO or something like that), and you know how some pokes are seemingly programmed to always make the same move on turn 1. Gardevoir always Tricks its Sticky Barb, Aerodactyl always uses Sandstorm, and I would hope that the Regis would do the same and always Thunderwave, and also not "know" that Jolteon has Volt Absorb. We've seem the AL uses water attacks repeatedly on Water Absorb/Storm Drain pokes through many iterations of the tower/frontier/subway, so it's not entirely just wishful thinking!

My main issue with Regice would be its Clear Body, actually, since Fake Tears on Jolteon on at least one sideboard is a fantastic move. Regardless, here are some important calcs (that you've already done but this is mainly for everyone else etc):

Quiet Regice 2v2

vs. 252 Modest Choice Specs Jolteon 2v2 Thunder : 165 - 195 58.1% - 68.7%
vs. 252 Modest Choice Specs Jolteon 2v2 Discharge : 82 - 97 28.9% - 34.2%
vs. 252 Modest Choice Specs Jolteon 2v2 Thunderbolt : 130 - 154 45.8% - 54.2%
vs. 252 Modest Focus Sash Jolteon 2v2 Discharge : 55 - 66 19.4% - 23.2%

So we get the idea of what Jolteon can do to Regice offensively...Regice itself does 45-54% to Jolt with 2v2 Blizzard. Jolteon *does* get Light Screen and is somewhat liberated from having to use Focus Sash when playing Ice Types since Sash is kind of useless against double spread moves, but it would still be kind of tough. If I gave a shit I would probably still strongly theorymon Jolteon since it can still deal with Ground types with Magnet Rise and HP Ice/Ground well enough...

I've been having some pretty bad luck with playing Double Castle so far. Well, more like I can't go 100 battles without overlooking something in preparation. But it's pretty silly how the moment I screw up preparation is also the moment the CPU decide to put Murphy's Law into overdrive. I usually end up needing a turn to get back into control of the battle when I screw up, except that their Quick Claws, Flinching, and Critical Hits have gone 4 for 4 in killing me during that one turn opening.
What are you trying in the Castle right now? Kind of refreshing to see someone else giving the latest Frontier some additional love...

Level 51

I know this isn't like a trade thread or anything, but does anyone have a flawless Tauros and Togepi in Gen IV I can use? I need them for my Gen IV Frontier >.>

Level 51

Uhh
Yes, actually <.<
Given the fact that Tauros can run pretty well without items, and that Togekiss' Leftovers is a non-consumeable item, I think that team has potential for the Battle Castle.
If, that is, I can get my hands on some flawless copies.

The Classic One

Garchomp @ Focus Sash *NhacNhac*
Trait: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 8 Def / 248 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Swords Dance

The biggest speed that Garchomp can hit without Choice Scarf is 333, but it only needs to have 332 to outspeed every pokemon slower than 333, and that is Gengar, with 331. This give us 4 free EV points, that I decided to put in SpDef. Outrage and Earthquake for the power and STAB. Fire Fang for Abomasnow and Skarmory. Swords Dance is for bulky ones, like Steelix and Regirock.

The Quiet One

Garchomp @ Focus Sash *Quiet*
EVs: 252 Atk / 212 SAtk / 44 Spd
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower/Surf
- Swords Dance

This one is pretty funny. The reason is Scizor, who may kill you with Counter + Bullet Punch. With 44 EVs in Speed, which results in 225, might outspeed every single Steel- and Rock-type Pokemon existent in Battle Hall, except for Aerodactyl, which even with full speed you couldn't outspeed. Flamethrower is for Scizor, Forretress and Skarmory in Steel-type, and Surf is for Aerodactyl and Rock/Ground-types in the section of Rock-type.

The Hasty One

Garchomp @ Focus Sash *Hasty*
EVs: 252 Atk / 44 SAtk / 212 Spd
Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower
- Swords Dance

Bug-types can't hit you so hard, but you must be faster than them for some reason that I can't remember right now, I think it's Scyther, but, whatever. Flamethrower is for Scizor and Forretress.

Yeah, I know, very creative names. Let me warn you that if you face a Weavile, you'll lose. It's not faster than you, but holds Focus Sash and will resist one of your hits. After one Ice Punch, it will leave you with 1 HP. Now, it's easy for him to kill you with Quick Attack or Ice Shard.

The order I used to reach 170 is the same one of the one record of here. It is: Ice, Dark, Water, Ghost, Ground, Grass, Fighting, Normal, Psychic, Flying, Bug, Dragon, Steel, Rock, Poison, Fire, Electric. In the Bug-type, you must use The Hasty One. In Steel-type, you must use The Quiet One with Flamethrower. And, in Rock-type, you must use The Quiet One with Surf.

I lost to a Bronzong in battle 211, I didn't know if its ability was Heatproof or Levitate, and tryed a Earthquake. By the way, it was Levitate, it used Trick Room, flinched me twice with Extrassensory and I didn't have the chance to revenge. Started again and lost a battle versus a Hippowdon, in battle 234. I missclicked, and attacked him using Outrage instead of using Swords Dance. I started it all over again, now paying more atention.

By the way, thanks everyone and sorry for the bad english. I'll try to make a better record, but I couldn't wait to post this one, because I don't know when I'll get to make another good streak. See ya, guys!

Can we post streaks that are still going? I have a 105 Truant team and I haven't lost yet.

Whimsicott @ Focus Sash
Timid
flawless IVs
252 Speed
Taunt
Knock Off
Protect
Sunny Day

My lead. Nearly guaranteed to get a Taunt off and still be Taunted when Durant comes in. Protect because if I live after using Taunt and Knock Off, Taunt will wear off and Durant can be Protect stalled.

Durant @ Choice Scarf
Jolly
flawless IVs
252 HP/4 SpD/252 Speed
Entrainment
Superpower
Protect
X-Scissor

Durant is a deceptively powerful pokemon in the Subway, nuff said. Entrainment Truant is just OP when the AI rarely switches.

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant
flawless IVs
Multiscale
252 HP/4 Atk/252 Speed
Dragon Dance
Protect
Substitute
Dragon Claw

The star of the team. I switch in, Protect (except if Durant gets killed after Entrainmenting), Sub, Protect, then DD + Protect stall until I'm ready to sweep with Dragon Claw. Sub lets me avoid priority and OHKO moves.

Should I remove Sub for Fire Punch? Nearly every problem I've had was against Steels. Only leaves a very painful weakness against Sash Horn Drill Rapidash, since Sash Garchomp can't OHKO with Outrage unless I'm not at full HP for some reason.

Quick question:

I'm to understand that using a cheat device only so far as to help with breeding and training is fine, right? No giving a Pokemon an ability they don't get or anything like that. Just Easy Mode.

I only ask because I'm having difficulty with the RNG thing and I'm juuuuust about ready to say eff it and use the easy way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)