it's sure well presented, but I'm afraid that the team in itself is pretty weak.
First you build your team around Genesect but there is nothing to easier his sweep.
Moreover it's pretty funny to see that you can be swept cleanly by a Rain version of Genesect with Thunder if he comes on Deoxys-D.
Let's say they start Politoed, you SR, they switch to Genesect. You lost.
For this matter you could at least change Night Shade for Thunder-Wave. This would be the minimal change. A Deoxys-D in a HO will not have 4 turns to set every hazards, then get damage with Night Shade... I rather use Magic Coat/Thunder Wave on the atacking slot.
I tried to arrange stuff I say, because this was pretty long and ugly to read.
Draco Meteor :
Scarfers' choice :
Team synergy :
Magic Bounce :
Yes I criticized alot, I could go on (I mean why change stuff if you don't see the reason why), but I think it's time to start helping with changes :
- Deoxys-D : Thunder Wave somewhere, at least untill you can have a go-to-go answer to Genesect. When you will have this Genesect answer, you'll be able to swap it for Magic Coat in my opinion.
- You'd need a Pursuiter maybe. For these magic bouncers that TERRIBLY screw any not prepared Deoxys-D team. I'd say, go Tyranitar over Landorus. A CB Tyranitar forms a great partner with Keldeo.
- But Tyranitar is "easily" walled by a lot of annoying stuff. Basically you need some Ice coverage. That's why I would go Mamoswine over Infernape. A LO set (there is a thread currently on Mamoswine, go cast a glance on it).
- And now basically I'd change Latios to Dragonite (to have a nice offensive core with Genesect, now you could cast a glance on the famous The Art Of Peer pressure that you already know probably... or on my own team :> ). This also patch almost any weakness to Sun teams, as Dragonite handle them quite well. You need to have Outrage and Dragon Dance obviously, you can mix FirePunch/Xspeed/EQ for the last two slots.
- And (yes that's a lot of changes, sorry, I usually try to limit these but...) I feel like moving Keldeo to Scarf. He does so much with this version against Rain teams, in my opinion it should be the way to go to scarf him, excepted for special cases.
These changes fix pretty much any of your threats by the way.
I hope I helped, the team (you should check it, and you should check also the Art of Peer Pressure team) I made lastly was not similar, but had some common points. That's why I'm pretty confident about the stuff I advise you since I laddered quite a lot with a similar team pattern.
You still have no way to Spin Block, so well, you will need to rely on your ability to put a non-stop pressure.
tl;dr changes :
EDIT : Yes, sorry for being a little rough, these changes are what I'd have done, basically you don't have to follow them at the foot of the letter. Being skeptical about the changes people tell you is logical and necessary for a healthy RMT process in my opinion.
Especially when they are so many changes. I stated what I think is weak, it's up to you to find other ways to solve it, the changes I proposed aren't undebatable and unique.
You caught people's attention and received some luvidisc, this means you have some potential in here anyway.