Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

Alright Flaresun, you get to take the wonderful orb of joy that is Mudball the Koffing. This Koffing loves spreading the joy! It does so at every opportunity!

Note that Joy = Toxic substances.

Mudball is a Koffing that can only use moves that are either Poison type, have a chance to poison the target, or are status moves. To evolve, find a way to solo a steel type (any one will do). Good luck and have fun!

Alright Flaresun, you get to take the wonderful orb of joy that is Mudball the Koffing. This Koffing loves spreading the joy! It does so at every opportunity!

Note that Joy = Toxic substances.

Mudball is a Koffing that can only use moves that are either Poison type, have a chance to poison the target, or are status moves. To evolve, find a way to solo a steel type (any one will do). Good luck and have fun!
Accepted, I've found a way to solo a steel type :D (time for PWT or subway grinding...)

Just got White 2, so time for a Hard White 2 Scramble.

Rules:
  • This will be White 2 Challange mode
  • I will trade for evolution purposes only
  • Any challange that requires grinding or other painfully boring requirements (Kill 100 wild Pokemon every time you faint, use a weather move every time X enters battle, etc.) will be rejected
  • I want at least 1 Pokemon by the first gym, and will not be doing anything post-E4

Pokemon:
Organization Member XIV said:
I give you a simple one. An Azurill that has to be all special with Huge Power so you do not get the Thick Fat resists. OPTIONAL: Take out 2 GLMPs and all E4 main Pokemon (This does not include Iris).
Sounds fun, will do the optional challange except when it contradicts with other challanges.

Its A Random said:
auramaster gets the Cottonee from the ingame trade on Route 4.

This Cottonee likes to break the mould, & wants to do stuff that other Cottonee would not do. By breaking the mould, the Cottonee may only use attacking moves in battle. It also wants to remember Cotton, the guy who gave you the Cottonee, & as a memento, it always holds the Power Weight that it held when it was sent away. As you move on, however, you begin to realise that this Cottonee is ashamed of her fellow Cottonee, just because they did not want to break the mould. as a result, this Cottonee has a grudge. A grudge to take out all other Cottonee & Whimsicott you face from the moment you get it. Cottonee also does not have the strength it needs to take in the energy of the Sun Stone, but if it solos four Gym Leader Pokémon, it might? Finally, at Twist Mountain entrance, Cottonee developed a grudge on Marshal when he prevented you from entering, & wants to get her revenge on him for blocking the way through the mountain by hammering him in battle. Maybe then all the other Cottonee will realise that attacking is better than abusing Prankster...

Recap:
-Cottonee from Route 4 in-game trade.
-Must hold onto the Power Weight it gets forever.
-May only use attacking moves.
-Must solo all Cottonee/Whimsicott you face from the moment you get it.
-Must solo four Gym Leader Pokémon to evolve.
-Must solo Marshal.

Have fun.
Thought hard about not accepting on the grounds of Marshal solo being too difficult, hopefully X-abuse will get me through.

Yarnus of Bethany said:
Auramaster, take GameFreak the Snivy. GameFreak feels sorry for Chikorita, so it may never use a move Meganium may not learn. It must solo each of your rivals once and 1 GL. It can never attack with stats down, because it knows that Meganium has a small niche as a Swords Dancer. Lastly, it is very angry that it is not Dragon type, so must switch in and solo any pokemon that uses any special dragon-type move.
Sounds fun, though obviously I will ignore switching in on a Special Dragon-type move if it contradicts with a previous challange.

loudkirbyking said:
aura! Guess what got put into the game? Riolu! Now you know what you get.

Nonetheless, the challenge. Due to recent Fire Emblem playing, you must name the Riolu Hector. Hector doesn't get hurt, except by magic(Special attacks). If Hector gets hurt by a physical attack, he must finish the foe off. After all, nobody has higher defense than Hector. If he gets hit by a special attack, however, he must switch out or be healed since it leaves a nasty mark with Hector's low resistance. This won't happen twice in a row, so if you heal, you don't need to heal next turn also. You can also skip this in rivals and gyms if you deem it too annoying/hard, but other trainers and the like are not.
Hector fights with an axe, not tomes. Thus, he can only use physical moves. He's also slow, so no priority moves. His skill is usual, hit or mix, hax remains.
Hector is not weak, however. Once he promotes(Evolves), he gains a wonderful new power of swords. Thus, he must know bone rush or swords dance ASAP. To prove his power over Nergal, he must slay Grimsley on his own. But we all know Nergal is special, and is much more powerful than Hector. So no level grinding. By then, he will prove himself the rightful brother to Lord Uther, and save the world from the evil Grimsle-Er, Nergal.

Recap:
If hit by special move, must heal/switch out
If hit by physical, cannot switch out.
Cannot learn any special moves.
No priority moves.
After evolving, must know Swords Dance or Bone Rush ASAP.
Must solo Grimsley.

Good luck, and get better level ups then I've been getting.
Yay Riolu :) Grimsley better run in fear of my HECTOR SMASH! Yeah...I've been playing too much FE7 lately.

Jimera0 said:
If you want a real challenge, you should take WRECKIT (or) Ralph (whichever you prefer) the Roggenrola. A Roggenrola because it fixes the weaknesses your two grass type have. Only, it can only switch into those Pokemon (Fire, Flying, Bug, Ice and Poison types... funny rock should cover all of grass' weaknesses so well.) AFTER one of the aforementioned grass types have fainted (as in the only time he can switch into them is to replace one of the grass types after it faints). This only applies to switching in; if he leads against those types, you can stay in.

Now, for Roggenrolla's own quest, he is the oldschool Ralph and he wants to WRECK IT ALL. He must solo your rival or Colress once to evolve the first time, to test his metal. To evolve again, he must solo a gym without the use of any items of any sort, including revives. Fainting means failure. You have 3 attempts to accomplish this; if you fail 3 times, he remains a Boldore forever.

Either way, he must solo at least 2 of Ghetsis' Pokemon, so don't let him fall slack. Fail to do so and you must take on the entire Elite 4 without items, something you may find impossible to accomplish. So make sure it happens.

Summary:
-Roggenrola named WRECKIT or Ralph
-Cannot switch into any Bug, Flying, Fire, Ice or Poison types except to replace one of your grass types as it faints. May stay in against them if he leads at the start of the battle.
-Must solo your rival or Colress to evolve the first time
-Must solo any gym without using any items to evolve the second time. You have 3 attempts. Failure means he remains a Boldore forever
-Must solo 2 of Ghetsis' Pokemon regardless of whether evolution is achieved or not. Failure to do so means no items for the Elite 4.

So there you have it, a Boldore that's mostly unrestricted... except when you need him most. And that gym challenge should test your metal. Good luck and have fun!
Every gym after getting Roggenrola has SE moves :( Aw well

Present said:
Auramaster, let me try to give you a really short challenge:

Take top% the Rattata that can only use special moves, ASAP. As it is a top% pokemon, have it solo at least one pokemon of Iris and it can never fall out of the top 3 highest leveled pokemon on your team. As only Rattata are top% pokemon, rattata cannot evolve.

(if this is realllllly too hard for you, which I doubt, you can chicken out and use a max of one physical attack with a max BP of 60 including STAB. NOTE: only if you find it to be too hard)

EDIT: first special moves will be from the egg moves or the Subway Station. Just feel free to use your max 60 STAB attack until then. (Quick Attack, Bite, Pursuit) nothing of more power though

GL
Hello LVP

Just got White 2, so time for a Hard White 2 Scramble.

Rules:
  • This will be White 2 Challange mode
  • I will trade for evolution purposes only
  • Any challange that requires grinding or other painfully boring requirements (Kill 100 wild Pokemon every time you faint, use a weather move every time X enters battle, etc.) will be rejected
  • I want at least 1 Pokemon by the first gym, and will not be doing anything post-E4

Pokemon:
None yet, reserving one Pokemon for loudkirbyking
I give you a simple one. An Azurill that has to be all special with Huge Power so you do not get the Thick Fat resists. OPTIONAL: Take out 2 GLMPs and all E4 main Pokemon (This does not include Iris).

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
auramaster gets the Cottonee from the ingame trade on Route 4.

This Cottonee likes to break the mould, & wants to do stuff that other Cottonee would not do. By breaking the mould, the Cottonee may only use attacking moves in battle. It also wants to remember Cotton, the guy who gave you the Cottonee, & as a memento, it always holds the Power Weight that it held when it was sent away. As you move on, however, you begin to realise that this Cottonee is ashamed of her fellow Cottonee, just because they did not want to break the mould. as a result, this Cottonee has a grudge. A grudge to take out all other Cottonee & Whimsicott you face from the moment you get it. Cottonee also does not have the strength it needs to take in the energy of the Sun Stone, but if it solos four Gym Leader Pokémon, it might? Finally, at Twist Mountain entrance, Cottonee developed a grudge on Marshal when he prevented you from entering, & wants to get her revenge on him for blocking the way through the mountain by hammering him in battle. Maybe then all the other Cottonee will realise that attacking is better than abusing Prankster...

Recap:
-Cottonee from Route 4 in-game trade.
-Must hold onto the Power Weight it gets forever.
-May only use attacking moves.
-Must solo all Cottonee/Whimsicott you face from the moment you get it.
-Must solo four Gym Leader Pokémon to evolve.
-Must solo Marshal.

Have fun.

Auramaster, take GameFreak the Snivy. GameFreak feels sorry for Chikorita, so it may never use a move Meganium may not learn. It must solo each of your rivals once and 1 GL. It can never attack with stats down, because it knows that Meganium has a small niche as a Swords Dancer. Lastly, it is very angry that it is not Dragon type, so must switch in and solo any pokemon that uses any special dragon-type move.

aura! Guess what got put into the game? Riolu! Now you know what you get.

Nonetheless, the challenge. Due to recent Fire Emblem playing, you must name the Riolu Hector. Hector doesn't get hurt, except by magic(Special attacks). If Hector gets hurt by a physical attack, he must finish the foe off. After all, nobody has higher defense than Hector. If he gets hit by a special attack, however, he must switch out or be healed since it leaves a nasty mark with Hector's low resistance. This won't happen twice in a row, so if you heal, you don't need to heal next turn also. You can also skip this in rivals and gyms if you deem it too annoying/hard, but other trainers and the like are not.
Hector fights with an axe, not tomes. Thus, he can only use physical moves. He's also slow, so no priority moves. His skill is usual, hit or mix, hax remains.
Hector is not weak, however. Once he promotes(Evolves), he gains a wonderful new power of swords. Thus, he must know bone rush or swords dance ASAP. To prove his power over Nergal, he must slay Grimsley on his own. But we all know Nergal is special, and is much more powerful than Hector. So no level grinding. By then, he will prove himself the rightful brother to Lord Uther, and save the world from the evil Grimsle-Er, Nergal.

Recap:
If hit by special move, must heal/switch out
If hit by physical, cannot switch out.
Cannot learn any special moves.
No priority moves.
After evolving, must know Swords Dance or Bone Rush ASAP.
Must solo Grimsley.

Good luck, and get better level ups then I've been getting.

Episode 4 of my Emerald Scramble is up on Youtube!

Link here!

This episode is a little longer than I planned and I didn't even get to Wattson. I did still manage to end it on a climactic battle and keep it under 45 minutes though. And there's no filler as usual; I cut away over 2 hours of unused footage making this. Hopefully the 40 minutes I did include will be worth your time!

@Auramaster if I could solo Marshal with a Lucario whose strongest move was Force Palm in Black, you can manage to do it with a Whimsicott in white 2. At least Whimsicott isn't friggin' weak to fighting. And it gets Hurricane even. Yeah, you can do it.

If you want a real challenge, you should take WRECKIT (or) Ralph (whichever you prefer) the Roggenrola. A Roggenrola because it fixes the weaknesses your two grass type have. Only, it can only switch into those Pokemon (Fire, Flying, Bug, Ice and Poison types... funny rock should cover all of grass' weaknesses so well.) AFTER one of the aforementioned grass types have fainted (as in the only time he can switch into them is to replace one of the grass types after it faints). This only applies to switching in; if he leads against those types, you can stay in.

Now, for Roggenrolla's own quest, he is the oldschool Ralph and he wants to WRECK IT ALL. He must solo your rival or Colress once to evolve the first time, to test his metal. To evolve again, he must solo a gym without the use of any items of any sort, including revives. Fainting means failure. You have 3 attempts to accomplish this; if you fail 3 times, he remains a Boldore forever.

Either way, he must solo at least 2 of Ghetsis' Pokemon, so don't let him fall slack. Fail to do so and you must take on the entire Elite 4 without items, something you may find impossible to accomplish. So make sure it happens.

Summary:
-Roggenrola named WRECKIT or Ralph
-Cannot switch into any Bug, Flying, Fire, Ice or Poison types except to replace one of your grass types as it faints. May stay in against them if he leads at the start of the battle.
-Must solo your rival or Colress to evolve the first time
-Must solo any gym without using any items to evolve the second time. You have 3 attempts. Failure means he remains a Boldore forever
-Must solo 2 of Ghetsis' Pokemon regardless of whether evolution is achieved or not. Failure to do so means no items for the Elite 4.

So there you have it, a Boldore that's mostly unrestricted... except when you need him most. And that gym challenge should test your metal. Good luck and have fun!

Auramaster, let me try to give you a really short challenge:

Take top% the Rattata that can only use special moves, ASAP. As it is a top% pokemon, have it solo at least one pokemon of Iris and it can never fall out of the top 3 highest leveled pokemon on your team. As only Rattata are top% pokemon, rattata cannot evolve.

(if this is realllllly too hard for you, which I doubt, you can chicken out and use a max of one physical attack with a max BP of 60 including STAB. NOTE: only if you find it to be too hard)

EDIT: first special moves will be from the egg moves or the Subway Station. Just feel free to use your max 60 STAB attack until then. (Quick Attack, Bite, Pursuit) nothing of more power though

GL

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Res. for auramaster, It'll be up soon enough :>

Edit: wow, I'm blind and didn't see Jimera0's reserve ... x_x

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Jimera0: I think it is more no Prankster abuse, a Power Weight that will be nothing but a hindrance due to HP EV's being maxxed out by then, alongside an annoying Mienshao that can just Bounce or U-Turn to another target, which is more damaging due to Expert Belt. That said, I wanted to make the challange hard as requested with a late solo, & I thought Marshal was the easiest E4 member for Whimsicott to solo by a country mile. X-Item abuse can definitely help, & trust me, aura will be grinding a lot anyway since I know how much of a bitch a challenge mode scramble can be. ;)

Speaking of which, I need to update mine soon, but not now... ×.×

I've given a few challanges, so I think it's time to do one.

Pokemon Leafgreen
Medium Difficulty
On an emulator, so no trading.
Want a full party of six by the end of the game.
No intense grindfest or kill x amount of Pokemon/type of Pokemon challanges.
Other than that, have fun with it!

EDIT: No Flapper or Flapper variations WHATSOEVER!

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Good news and bad news.

Good News: in my Level Up's Destiny Scramble, Level Up hit 100. yaaaaay.

Bad News: He just can't take down his foes with only an underlevelled Togepi as backup. It pains me to say it, but I'll have to abandon this Scramble.

;-;

Good news and bad news.

Good News: in my Level Up's Destiny Scramble, Level Up hit 100. yaaaaay.

Bad News: He just can't take down his foes with only an underlevelled Togepi as backup. It pains me to say it, but I'll have to abandon this Scramble.

;-;
But he's a Level 100 LUCARIO. How could you abandon it?! Come on, you have my support to finish it! Go go go Level Up!

I would like to request a challange for meh :P

• Firered
  • Emulator,so no trading :)
  • Not to easy,not to hard...Medium sounds good^^
  • No legendarys
  • And........................atleast 1 Magikarp-based rule XD
  • Please no XP-Grinding/EV Training .-.

@Organization Member XIV, take an Eevee named Eon. All 4 of its moves must be of a different type. Also, it can only evolve to Vaporeon if it solo's your Rival's Water type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower, it can only evolve to Jolteon if it solo's your Rival's Grass type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower, and it can only evolve to Flareon if it solo's your Rival's Fire type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower. After evolving, Eon must solo that Pokemon in every Rival battle, unless it conflicts with another Scramble challange. Have fun :)

@SchnitzelLion, take a Jigglypuff named Pinkie Pie. This Jigglypuff loves to break out in spontaneous song and dance, so whenever it is sent out in a major battle (Gym leader/Giovanni/E4/Rival) it must immediantely use Sing. In addition, it always tries to cheer others up, and since Dodrio (Or at least part of it) is always sad, it must solo every Doduo and Dodrio to try and cheer them up. Finally, Pinkie loves her friends and will go insane if they leave her, so if a Scramble Pokemon you've caught has fainted or is not in your party, she will pick moves at random and argue with a bag of flour until her friend comes back. Have fun :)

@Organization Member XIV, take an Eevee named Eon. All 4 of its moves must be of a different type. Also, it can only evolve to Vaporeon if it solo's your Rival's Water type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower, it can only evolve to Jolteon if it solo's your Rival's Grass type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower, and it can only evolve to Flareon if it solo's your Rival's Fire type Pokemon at Pokemon Tower. After evolving, Eon must solo that Pokemon in every Rival battle, unless it conflicts with another Scramble challange. Have fun :)

@SchnitzelLion, will edit a Pokemon in here.
Accepted Auramaster.

I've given a few challanges, so I think it's time to do one.

Pokemon Leafgreen
Medium Difficulty
On an emulator, so no trading.
Want a full party of six by the end of the game.
No intense grindfest or kill x amount of Pokemon/type of Pokemon challanges.
Other than that, have fun with it!

EDIT: No Flapper or Flapper variations WHATSOEVER!
Ok, you get Flipper the bipolar and unstable Pikachu. Because Flipper is bipolar, he cannot have a nature that raises or lowers either attack or Special attack. Next, once you get both a Physical and Special move, the next restriction comes into play:

Every time Flipper faces a new pokemon, it must use Special or Physical moves. Ex: You face a trainer with 4 mons. You just got through battling a wild pokemon where Flipper used Physical moves. This means that the first mon that Flipper battles next must be battled using Special moves. The next mon after that is Physical, then Special, the Physical, and so on and so forth.

In order to evolve, Flipper must solo Erika. Solo your Rival at Victory road after you get 8 Badges. Finally, solo Agatha.

Remember, you have to know 2 Special moves and 2 Physical moves ASAP.

I would like to request a challange for meh :P

• Firered
  • Emulator,so no trading :)
  • Not to easy,not to hard...Medium sounds good^^
  • No legendarys
  • And........................atleast 1 Magikarp-based rule XD
  • Please no XP-Grinding/EV Training .-.
You get Fishy the Magikarp. You must buy Fishy from the Magikarp Salesman.

In order to evolve, Fishy must land the killing blow on your Rival's Starter. You have no more restrictions as a Karp other than to evolve ASAP after this act is over.

After evolving into Gyarados, you get a MONSTER!! Rename Gyarados to Monster ASAP. Once you get Monster, you must teach it only the strongest moves possible. Here is a list of moves allowed:
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Blizzard
Thunder
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Double Edge

Solo your Rival at Victory Road and Destroy Lance in order to prove your worth!!

You get Fishy the Magikarp. You must buy Fishy from the Magikarp Salesman.

In order to evolve, Fishy must land the killing blow on your Rival's Starter. You have no more restrictions as a Karp other than to evolve ASAP after this act is over.

After evolving into Gyarados, you get a MONSTER!! Rename Gyarados to Monster ASAP. Once you get Monster, you must teach it only the strongest moves possible. Here is a list of moves allowed:
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Blizzard
Thunder
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Double Edge

Solo your Rival at Victory Road and Destroy Lance in order to prove your worth!!

@SchnitzelLion and Oraganization Member XIV

You both get an Onix to named IAMNOTWEAK. It is here to prove that Onix are not the stupid pieces of crap everyone thinks they are! They are strong! There are bold! They are Noble! AND THEY WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF LANCE.

That's it. Take an Onix, and Solo Lance with it. Good luck...

@SchnitzelLion, take a Jigglypuff named Pinkie Pie. This Jigglypuff loves to break out in spontaneous song and dance, so whenever it is sent out in a major battle (Gym leader/Giovanni/E4/Rival) it must immediantely use Sing. In addition, it always tries to cheer others up, and since Dodrio (Or at least part of it) is always sad, it must solo every Doduo and Dodrio to try and cheer them up. Finally, Pinkie loves her friends and will go insane if they leave her, so if a Scramble Pokemon you've caught has fainted or is not in your party, she will pick moves at random and argue with a bag of flour until her friend comes back. Have fun :)
One of the best rules i ever seen XD
(i got a Big Macintosh Rule via Skype XDDD)
So,i do it :D

You both get an Onix to named IAMNOTWEAK. It is here to prove that Onix are not the stupid pieces of crap everyone thinks they are! They are strong! There are bold! They are Noble! AND THEY WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF LANCE.

Ok :DDD

That'll be kind of difficult as Monster the Gyarados is soloing Lance :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 14)