Challenge The Scramble Challenge - Mark 2

This looks like fun so why not do it. Im looking for a Ruby scramble. I can't trade, I would like 6 mons.
Since this is my first try i would like a normal difficulty. no monotype and I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, i don't want anything to do with a Chimecho, those are hard to find in gen III

EDIT: Need just one more poke to begin the challenge, preferably one that isnt normal type, since I already have 3 of those

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
@ Otamon: Welcome to Smogon! Anyways, take a Ralts, name it whatever you want. Ralts may only use moves with a BP of 60 or less. To evolve, have it solo (Take out on its own) two Gym Leader Pokémon. To evolve again, have it solo a further three Gym Leader Pokémon.

Have fun.

@ Organization Member XIV & SchnitzelLion: You both get Zapped the Diglett.

Zapped has developed a fear of Electric-Type Pokémon, & may never battle Electric-Type Pokémon as a result. Furthermore, because it does not want to be anywhere near them, let alone hurt them, Zapped may never use STAB moves. Have it solo 20 Trainers to evolve. You may not use the Vs. Seeker to achieve this.

Have fun the two of you!

Oh snap I have returned.

Otamon, take a Torchic as your starter.

Look at the movepool of Torchic and its evolutions, and choose 6 moves. Those are the only 6 moves that this pokemon may ever use in battle. It may know other moves, and use them outside of battle freely.

Solo one gym leader you do not have a type advantage against for each evolution.

Also I haven't played or written or anything in far too long. My FireRed is coming up on a year now, and I've done...not enough. I may do more at a later time, but if you weren't already, consider it on hiatus.

Organization Member XIV, take Dry Skin the Bulbasaur. Dry Skin must be healed to full health if ever hit by a fire-type attack. Dry Skin must be hit by 3 consecutive water type attacks to evolve. Rename it Limber ASAP. Limber must solo a gym and its leader while paralyzed throughout to evolve again. Hyper Potions or Super Potions may not be used. If Limber is ever burnt, poisoned, or put to sleep, it may not be used until you out 20 of the most expensive pokeball. Once Limber evolves, rename it Pure Power. It may not use any moves that are special in the 4th and 5th generations. Pure Power must solo Bruno.

This looks like fun so why not do it. Im looking for a Ruby scramble. I can't trade, I would like 6 mons.
Since this is my first try i would like a normal difficulty. no monotype and I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, i don't want anything to do with a Chimecho, those are hard to find in gen III
Take MoneyBags the Zigzagoon. This guy loves money and he knows that in order to make it, things must be sold. As such, you must sell every item that MoneyBags gets through Pick Up. Now, if I were you, I would keep track of this infloe of money because, before MoneyBags can evolve, you must buy 2 TMs from the Game Corner using ONLY the money that MoneyBags's items nets you. Once you buy those 2 TMs, teach MoneyBags those TMs before it evolves. After evolution, MoneyBags has 2 options:

1). From now on, hold the Amulet Coin and LEAD in every trainer battle (Note that MoneyBags does NOT have to battle, just has to appear for the Amulet Coin to take effect).

2). From now on, keep selling items until you have enough to buy all items at the Game Corner that you had not bought there before. After this task is done, you must now hold the Macho Brace because MoneyBags believes that he has done the impossible.

Have fun!!!

Also I haven't played or written or anything in far too long. My FireRed is coming up on a year now, and I've done...not enough. I may do more at a later time, but if you weren't already, consider it on hiatus.
If you continue, I will continue to read. If not, make another challange, and I will try to give you a mon.

reserved for organization member xion, schnitzelion and otamon

Oh and Ullar, you must finish that scramble, you just must do it... please? M k, if you think it is to difficult, that is it. Btw, would training togepi help at all?

@OrganizationMemberXIV and SchnitzelLion, both of you get a Poliwag named Cooperation. Cooperation is a really special pokemon. Seeing as you want outside help to play your game and asked us for a scramble, you guys must cooperate a little in order to start your challenge. One of you has to evolve Poliwag into Poliwrath, and the other in politoed. It is up to you to decide who will evolve poliwag into what. Now, as a last challenge, both of you must cooperate a last time. You guys must put together the smogon analysis' moves of both poliwrath and politoed (I picked Ruby Sapphire analysis) and decide who gets to use what move, none of you can USE the same move. That is, establish four usable moves, which both of you should get ASAP. After that, you can only change (that is, trade) moves with each other. Hm's, if in your move list, can be used, but if both of you have it, only one of you can use it. Cooperation must solo one elite four member and may never be more than three levels behind your highest leveled member.

Because I am very helpful and cooperative too, here are the moves:

Substitute
Belly Drum
Brick Break
Hidden Power
Return
Hypnosis
Bulk Up
Focus Punch
Ice Beam
Rock Tomb
Surf
Counter

This challenge must be quite unique, eh?

@Otamon, you get a Slakoth called Loafer
This Slakoth is really tired, and must therefore keep yawn and slack off at all times.
Besides that, it must keep one other level up move at all times, and it can learn a maximum of 1 tm.

Have it solo an elite four member, without switching out, as either slakoth or slaking (so no vigoroth). Because Loafer hates not sleeping, it can only evolve into Vigoroth at level 35, and must evolve into Slaking at level 36 ASAP.

(Ps, if you get really desperate about high leveled level-up moves, a combination of level 35 vigoroth and move rememberer is your way to go)

GL

@Otamon

Take a Kecleon named STAB. STAB may only use moves of the same type as it. When it Colour change changes its type to a type it has no moves for, it must switch out. (For this only take into account the type at the start of the turn as kecleon isn't the fastest of pokes.) To help remedy it in its aim to always use STAB moves, Kecleon must always hold Quick Claw once you have both it and STAB.

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
White 2 Challenge Mode Scramble Update #6

Ugh I had a full update for this, then fuck this shitty internet which made me go all asdfghhjkl; about it...Several fucking times...And nothing saved...FML.

Original Post
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5

Now, let me sum this up quickly, in case my internet goes all asdfghjkl; on me again...

Started from Driftveil. Entered the Driftveil Tournament in PWT. Played beat the Lv25's with over-levelled shit by soloing the cup with 0MagSlag the Weezing. Did shit on the plasma ship before supernatural beings kicked me off. Got Surf. Taught Furious the Psyduck Surf. Went to Relic Cave. Caught a Boldore as a Strength Slave. Evolved Furious into a Golduck. Got everything from Relic Castle & Mistralton Cave. Went to Chargestone Cave. Evolved Shy the Magneton into a Magnezone & ransacked the place of trainers. Arrived in Mistralton City. Got a Master Ball. Ransacked Route 7. Went to Celestial Tower. Ransacked the place & got a Lucky Egg. Rang a bell. Did some grinding. Fulfilled Reckless the Darumaka's Evolution requirement with the Route 7 Breeder's help & Flare Blitz. Evolved Reckless into a Darmanitan. Went to Mistralton Gym. Beat Trainers. Faced Skyla. Shy took out Swoobat & Swanna, somebody (I do not remember who) took out Sigilyph. Reckless took out Skarmory. Got Jet Badge. End boring update due to fuk internet.

Magnezone [Shy] (-)
Lv38 | Magnet Pull | Impish
-Thunder Wave
-Supersonic
-Electro Ball
-Return

Comments: Well, at least it has a powerful attacking move now...As long as it paralyses its targets first...
---

Stoutland [Rover] (F)
Lv39 | Sand Rush | Bashful
-Leer
-Tackle
-Work Up
-Bite

Comments: Great Pokémon, annoying moveset due to only having Tackle & Bite as attacking moves, really giving me the shits.
---

Leavanny [Grub] (F) @ Miracle Seed
Lv39 | Chlorophyll | Gentle
-Leaf Blade
-Protect
-X-Scissor
-Return

Comments: Ugh. Great coverage, but it just...dies...often...Due to bloody Flying Coverage...
---

Darmanitan [Reckless] (M)
Lv39 | Sheer Force | Jolly
-Facade
-Superpower
-Flare Blitz
-Work Up
5/5 #Times died to recoil damage

Comments: Hooray for suicidal dump trucks destroying everything...
---

Golduck [Furious] (M) @ Leftovers
Lv39 | Cloud Nine | Bold
-Disable
-Fury Swipes
-Confusion
-Surf
20/20 trainers soloed

Comments: Finally evolved, but still pretty meh.
---

Weezing [0MagSlag] (M) @ Lucky Egg
Lv42 | Levitate | Impish
-Sludge Bomb
-Return
-Venoshock
-Clear Smog

Comments: I cannot get over how much this thing persists to amaze me...Against Physical Pokémon...& the Magnemite line...

That is all. Blame my shitty internet for all the zapped creativity from this update... :/

Oh, & on an unrelated topic, Scramble's Soup tastes very...mmm mmm...Scrambled. ;)

IAR's Diglett is accepted. Present's Poliwag REJECTED seeing as how neither of us can trade. Rejecting Dry Skin the Bulbasaur until Yarnus modifies the challange.

Challanges:

Flipper the Pikachu: King Serperior

Eon the Eevee: Auramaster

IAMNOTWEAK the Onix: Jimera0.

Zapped the Diglett: It's A Random

EDIT: Upon further review of Lance's movesets, I am accepting Jimera0's Onix. Would like a starter as my next challange. Also, do NOT give me a Surf Pokemon as I plan on soloing my rival's water type with Eon the Eevee.

The OP.

DOUBLE EDIT: SchnitzelLion refused to accept Cooperation the Nidoran, so on those grounds the challEnge is REJECTED! (That didn't deserve to be called a challange!

Well then organization member and schnitzellion, then you get the same challenge, but now you get a frickin' nidoking or nidoqueen

@OrganizationMemberXIV and SchnitzelLion, both of you get a Nidoran F/M named Cooperation. Cooperation is a really special pokemon. Seeing as you want outside help to play your game and asked us for a scramble, you guys must cooperate a little in order to start your challenge. One of you has to take a nidoran F, the other a nidoran M It is up to you to decide who will get which. Now, as a last challenge, both of you must cooperate a last time. You guys must put together the smogon analysis' moves of both nidoking and nidoqueen ( Ruby Sapphire analysis) and decide who gets to use what move, none of you can USE the same move. That is, establish four usable moves, which both of you should get ASAP. After that, you can only change (that is, interchange after collaboration with each other) moves with each other. Hm's, if in your move list, can be used, but if both of you have it, only one of you can use it. Cooperation must solo one elite four member and may never be more than three levels behind your highest leveled member.

usable moves: earthguake, shadow ball, ice beam, sludge bomb, super power, megahorn, rock slide --> weaker versions of the moves are good until you get them.

That'll be kind of difficult as Monster the Gyarados is soloing Lance :/
Ah,i didnt noticed that O___o
Well,i stay on Fishy :P

@ Organization Member XIV & SchnitzelLion: You both get Zapped the Diglett.

Zapped has developed a fear of Electric-Type Pokémon, & may never battle Electric-Type Pokémon as a result. Furthermore, because it does not want to be anywhere near them, let alone hurt them, Zapped may never use STAB moves. Have it solo 20 Trainers to evolve. You may not use the Vs. Seeker to achieve this.

Have fun the two of you!
Ok :P

Schnitzel, take a Squirtle named TurtleSoup. This Squirtle is afraid of being cooked and turned into soup, so it may never face Fire Type Pokemon until it evolves, which is done by soloing Misty. As a Wartortle, Soup is not afraid of being cooked anymore, in fact, it is so overconfident that it has to solo Blaine without Water moves to evolve into a Blastoise. As a Blastoise, it became so overconfident of its STAB-less solo of Blaine that it may NEVER use Water moves again. Have fun. Also, never forget Rapid Spin just because.

EDIT: You can choose to not have the Rapid Spin restriction if it is too annoying/difficult for you.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Oh dear god. That is a horrible name for the thread.

Not giving out or doing any challanges right now because my brain is dead and I am suddenly into nuzlocking respectively.

I need 3 more pokemon for my medium White 2 Scramble
Gerrit95 and Flaresun, you get the same Pokemon, but it might end up slightly different for both of you. Both of you should catch RNG the 1st Lillipup you encounter. Their nature gives internal value to their soul, and as such, they have to fight to release their true potential. You cannot use physical attacks with a +attack or -special attack nature, you cannot use special attacks with a +special attack or -attack nature. RNG wants to have a maximum of 2 damaging moves, which do follow the above rule of applied. With any other nature, RNG wants to have 2 non-damaging moves and use them 1 time before using a damaging move in battle. However, RNG proves to be rather weak. It has to solo 2 gym leaders to be able to evolve for the first time. If it ever wants to evolve for the second time, it has to show true determination and solo the Subway Boss. If you do not want to solo the Subway Boss, RNG cannot be evolved for a second time. Instead, RNG will keep being weak and can only use moves with a max Base Power of 52 including stab afterwards. Any path you choose, RNG must always be in your 1 highest leveled members at all times. Failing to do so at any time will result in you having to throw out 17 most expensive pokeballs.
He also wants to, finally, solo 1 pokemon of 5 elite four members / champion each (so per person, not in total).

Good Luck

Ps: I hope for you that all the numbers in brackets [...], which you will have to honestly RNG, will turn out to be favourable to you. If so, this challenge will be easy. If not, you might have a hard time indeed.

Flaresun, take a Panpour, and name it whatever you want. Panpour seems to be willing to do pretty much anything you want to do, until the 5th gym, although it may never be the lowest level in your party up to that point. After you defeat the 5th gym, choose one of these hide tags for restrictions for the rest of the game. DO NOT LOOK BEFOREHAND:

Each time Panpour knocks out a female pokemon, choose between either teaching Panpour a TM that is not a STAB move or throwing out 5 highest level pokeballs. TMs forcibly taught in this challange may never be deleted. If you have to teach Panpour another TM (due to not having enough pokeballs), but you have already filled all four of your move slots, then use a Water Stone on Panpour and delete all of its moves except one. Then start the restriction over; if you hit the limit this time of TM taught moves, well, game over. You may NOT use any TMs you used the first time-they are still blocked!

And just for shits and giggles, put all your pokemon except Panpour in the box for your first trip through Reversal Mountain.

Would you kindly use only STAB moves with Panpour for the rest of the game?

Would you kindly refrain from using items during battle?

Would you kindly evolve Panpour immediately after beating the fifth gym, and put all your pokemon in the box except Panpour to go through Chargestone Cave?

Flaresun, take a Tepig. This Tepig is afraid of cooking itself, so it may never use Fire Type moves as a Tepig. When it evolves into Pignite, it realizes cooking itself is impossible, so it must use a Fire Type move as its starting move in every battle it is in. After evolving into Emboar, you can only use moves in any of Emboar's Smogon analyses. (You can mix and match moves, as in you do NOT have to follow one set exactly. BTW, these moves must be taught ASAP

reserving for Flaresun -- are reservations still a thing?

Flaresun, any particular rules?

Take an Elekid, name it whatever.

Now, generate (or pick) a random number from 0-2, a number from 6-12, a number from 1-8, and a number from 1-20. Once you've done all that, open the spoiler.

Your number from 0-2 does not dictate the number of times you can evolve! Lucky you! Instead, it dictates the number of items you can use when you perform your necessary solo. Take the number you generated, and subtract it from 3 to get the total.

Your number from 6-12 is the number of moves this pokemon may use in battle. Pick this many moves from the movesets of elekid and it's evolutions, those are the only moves you may use in battle.

Your number from 1-8 is the number of the gym leader you must solo. If you cannot/do not want to solo this leader, solo all gym trainers instead, and solo the rival battle directly before or directly after the gym in question.

Your number from 0-20 dictates how many times you can evolve. Prime numbers (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19) mean that you may evolve once, into Electrabuzz. A non-prime odd number means that you can evolve again, into Electrive, if you are able. a non-prime even number means that you may not evolve at all. Choose your moves (6-12) accordingly.

Don Honchkrorleone

Happy Qwilfish the nightmare
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Flaresun, this is for you ^^

Take Indra the Deerling, a very methodic and maniacal pokemon. It suffers from perfectionism and everything must act according to its will. His maniacal personality made him hate for some reason the letters A, B and C, so it'll never use any move that uses those letters. His alphabet quirk also always makes it using moves in alphabetical order, and when 4 moves are used, the order goes for the second letter and subsequently. It also has a paranoia about weather, which will make him only evolve when battling in a weather that opponent summoned, and it can only evolve when it kill that pokemon.

Flareson, what happened to:

Alright Flaresun, you get to take the wonderful orb of joy that is Mudball the Koffing. This Koffing loves spreading the joy! It does so at every opportunity!

Note that Joy = Toxic substances.

Mudball is a Koffing that can only use moves that are either Poison type, have a chance to poison the target, or are status moves. To evolve, find a way to solo a steel type (any one will do). Good luck and have fun!
And also @Yarnus of Bethany, it is impossible for an Ivysuar to solo a gym while toxic poisoned since it cannot be poisoned due to being a poison type.

@KS OOPS totally missed that bit about soloing lance. I did read your submission but the Lance solo was tacked on at the end so I totally missed it XD.

People I still need 2 challanges for LeafGreen Medium difficulty. I already have an Eevee, Diglett, Pikachu, and an Onix. I am still looking for a starter unless Yarnus edits his Ivysaur challange. I need your support and Pokemon challanges.

I'd love to do one of these, now that I've got so much free time.

-I'll play Emerald version.
-I can trade for evolving.

As a special rule; Hoenn is the only region where I genuinely like all the starters, so if one of my Pokemon could be a starter that would be appreciated, thanks.

I think that's everything that needs mentioning, if I forgot something, please point it out and I'll fix it up.

Updates:
Update #1
Update #2
Update #3
Update #4
Update #5
Update #6
Update #7
Update #8
Finale

Random the Makuhita - King Serperior
RNG the Mudkip - Present
Jealous the Ralts - Organisation Member XIV
Boombox the Whismur - AOPSUser
STRONG the Spinda - The Wizard of Yendor
Booster the Torkoal - Jimera0

Can know 1 damaging move
Moves must be 4 different types
Can evolve at lv 22 after soloing 1 gym leaders
Can evolve a second time at lv 42 after solo'ing another 3 gym leaders
Everytime RNG faints throw away 12 of my most expensive pokeballs or 8 of my most expensive items
I may heal RNG a maximum of 4 times per battle
RNG must hold an item
It must solo 4 pokemon on 2 elite 4/champion members

Naturally, I already hate Present King Serperior Present.

I'd love to do one of these, now that I've got so much free time.

-I'll play Emerald version.
-I can trade for evolving.

As a special rule; Hoenn is the only region where I genuinely like all the starters, so if one of my Pokemon could be a starter that wold be appreciated, thanks.

I think that's everything that needs mentioning, if I forgot something, please point it out and I'll fix it up.
Emerald Version? New Blood? This looks to be prime material for a RANDOM CHALLANGE!!!!!

I am King Serperior, the Challange giver with a Metronome obsession. My goal is to make sure that every Scrambler takes at least one Metronome challange in their Scrambling career. Now, let's begin!

Take a Makiuta named Random

You must teach it Metronome ASAP. Once it learns Metronome, you will have to Max out it's PP ASAP. Finally, at least for the basic challange, you are required to use Metronome first when Random comes out into battle.

Now, we get into the meat of the challange. In order for Random to evolve, you will have to have him solo a Gym Leader. You have one restriction on this Solo: Solo one of the Gym Leader's mons using ONLY Metronome.

After it evolves, you have one last solo to do: Glacia, the E4 member!! Remember that Gym Leader solo? Guess what? You have the exact same restrictions when you are fighting her!!!

Good Luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)