Data Prize Claiming Thread (Update 5-09-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Gonna claim from a battle I failed at:

Deck Knight: 3 CC
Claydol: 3 MC
Flygon: 4 MC

Gonna Bank the 3 CC.

For Claydol, I'll use 2MC on Magic Coat (BW Tutor), and stockpile the remaining MC.

For Flygon, I'll purchase Heat Wave and ThunderPunch (BW Tutors). Flygon has 1 MC remaining from a previous battle, which will remain stockpiled.

Self-Approving

Frosty: Approved
Unoriginal Name: Approved

Itsumo seems... angry...

From this battle, Itsumo the Spiritomb gains 4 MC. Considering Itsumo currently has a no recovery, I'll have him learn Rest (BW TM), and Double Team (BW TM) for evasion tricks.

Finally, Itsumo has revealed his title in a battle he participated in... Demon Lord.

Demon Lord Itsumo the Spiritomb:
MC: 0 (Gains Double Team and Rest)
DC: 5/5

Myself, I gain 1 CC from the battle. This brings my total up to 3.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 3

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Drifter, SubJ and Frosty are all APPROVED

Texas Cloverleaf: 1CC
Pyroak: 4MC, 1KOC

same link as above two

Stockpiled as MC

Self-Approved

CC: 117->115

Cupra "Psycho" (M)
Nature: Mild (+Special Attack, -Defense)

Type: Bug/Psychic
Bug: Bug STAB; more mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gains one extra attack on multi-hit moves, with a cap of five (5).
Psychic: Psychic STAB; less susceptible to blinding, more susceptible to sound-based assaults as far as locking on with Psychic attacks, can lift and throw opponents with Psychic regardless of Special Attack Rank. Psychic-type attacks are not godlike and cannot be used as a catchall for Disabling, Binding, and redirecting opposing attacks.

Abilities:
Shield Dust: (Innate) This Pokemon has dust covering the outside of its body that prevents opponents secondary effects from taking place (eg burn from Flamethrower). It does not block direct status moves (such as Thunder Wave.)
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.
Illusion (DW): (Innate) Whenever you send this Pokemon out, it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. Direct damage is any attack that does damage to the Pokemon's HP. Attacks that are evaded, blocked via Protect, or damage a Substitute are not considered direct damage. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Pokemon with Illusion with the info on said Pokemon and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: 2
Def: 1 (-)
SpA: 4 (+)
SpD: 2
Spe: 44
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:

Tackle
String Shot
Bug Bite
Sunny Day
Heal Pulse

Bug Buzz
Close Combat
Hydro Pump
Counter
Disable

Psychic
Psyshock
Double Team
Protect
Rain Dance

Total: 15

Claiming my shizz.

Duskull gets 4 HC, which I'll invest 3 of into EC, meaning...and also 1 HC to get Shadow Punch, a Level-Up move.

Minion the Dusclops

Dusclops [Minion] (M)

Evolution made him even creepier...please get your hand off my shoulder, Minion.

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk)
Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 25
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Level Up 10/20
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Punch
Hex

Egg Moves 3/9
Destiny Bond
Pain Split
Skill Swap

Tutor 7/15
Bind
Fire Punch
Gravity
Ice Punch
Pain Split
Skill Swap
Thunderpunch

Past Gen Tutor 0/17

TMs/HMs 5/41
Toxic
Ice Beam
Protect
Will-o-Wisp
Trick Room

Past Gen TMs 1/11
Skill Swap

I also get 4 CC to buy my sweet little Pachirisu stockpile some more.

I got poon that night.
6CC, 6KOC for assorted pokemon
2KOC to machamp
2KOC to Rotom

2koc to machamp gets him Dual Chop
2koc to rotom gets it rest
The 6koc is all going to mr mime, and she gets shadow ball, energy ball, and toxic
Using the 6cc to get an amulet coin

No sexy times for Lapras.
6CC
Lapras 6HC

Using the 6cc to get an exp share
Lapras has 6hc and gets the moves ice beam, brine, hyper voice, and protect

cant' approve atm too tired, i will go spend my koc and HC later

Ok I'm on my phone but everyone starting from AOPSuser is APPROVED

EXCEPT INANIMATE BLOB. Pachirisu will cost you 7cc because its a single stage Pokemon and it isn't your starter. You can't get it, sorry. Dusclops is ok though.

Claiming my shizz.

Duskull gets 4 HC, which I'll invest 3 of into EC, meaning...and also 1 HC to get Shadow Punch, a Level-Up move.

Minion the Dusclops

Dusclops [Minion] (M)

Evolution made him even creepier...please get your hand off my shoulder, Minion.

Nature: Impish (+Def, -SpAtk)
Type: Ghost
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.

Abilities:
Pressure: This Pokemon’s presence fills the air with intense anxiety, and any damaging or status attack launched at this Pokemon costs the opposing Pokemon two (2) more energy to perform.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 6 (+)
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 25
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 18

EC: 4/9

Attacks:
Level Up 10/20
Fire Punch
Ice Punch
Thunderpunch
Gravity
Bind
Leer
Night Shade
Disable
Foresight
Astonish
Confuse Ray
Shadow Sneak
Pursuit
Will-o-Wisp
Shadow Punch
Hex

Egg Moves 3/9
Destiny Bond
Pain Split
Skill Swap

Tutor 7/15
Bind
Fire Punch
Gravity
Ice Punch
Pain Split
Skill Swap
Thunderpunch

Past Gen Tutor 0/17

TMs/HMs 5/41
Toxic
Ice Beam
Protect
Will-o-Wisp
Trick Room

Past Gen TMs 1/11
Skill Swap

I also get 4 CC to buy my sweet little Pachirisu stockpile some more.
Alright, redone.

Buying (another) Gastly, since my other one is untrained and I'd rather spend 2 CC than train it up for the extra 4 moves I'd get ~_~

Gastly (Zero) [Male]
Nature: Timid (+15% speed, -1 attack, +29% accuracy)
Type: Ghost/Poison
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Ability:

Levitate:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading the Ground moves Bulldoze, Earthquake, Fissure, and Magnitude. Earth Power will have three (3) less Base Attack Power. Dig and Dive can strike a Levitating Pokemon if their user is over Size Class 4, has Levitate, is 3.5m or larger, or is a Flying-type. Otherwise Dig and Dive will miss. Ground moves can still hit. Levitate Pokemon will retain the Levitate trait when they use Skill Swap on an enemy, and will steal the opponent's ability (the user can specify if they want a foe or ally to gain Levitate from a Skill Swap.) If a Pokemon with Levitate uses Role Play, they will copy the opponent's abilities and retain Levitate.

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 92 (+)
Weight Class: 1

EC: 0/9
DC: N/A

Attacks:

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Confuse Ray
Night Shade
Sucker Punch
Shadow Ball

Disable
Perish Song
Smog
Will-O-Wisp
Clear Smog

Protect
Sludge Bomb
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Torment

Alright Blob, your good to go. Time for my own Claim finally

Failed Arcade

I get 6 CC (3 2v2 fights, and 3 for pay day used through out the run)

Malspar the Infernape
9 MC + 3 KOC spent to learn Protect, Rest, Sleep Talk, Low Sweep, Fire Blast, and Stealth Rock

Gage the Nidoking
9 MC + 2 KOC spent to learn Icy Wind, Dragon Tail, Blizzard, Fire Blast, and Head Smash\

Self-Approved

EDIT: EspyOwner: Approved+.1

Its_A_Random

A distant memory
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hooray no queue to approve...

Damn you inanimate, why you no allow draw?

I gain 3 CC, & a loss that should have been a draw... if not for hax... 9.9
---

Gligar [Its_A_Random] (M)
EC: 4/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC, +1 KOC) > 0
-Learns Sandstorm (Gen V TM), & Roost (Gen V Tutor).
---

Diglett [Whacamole] (M)
EC: 3/6 (+1 EC)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 2/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Fissure (Gen V Level-Up), & Toxic (Gen V TM).
---

Prinplup [Napoleon] (M)
EC: 8/9 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
MC: 4 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
DC: 4/5 (+1 DC)
-Learns Brick Break & Substitute (Both Gen V TM).
---

Klang [Geargia] (-)
EC: 8/9 (+1 EC, +1 KOC)
MC: 3 (+(2+1) MC) > 0
-Learns Lock-On (Gen V Level-Up), & Substitute (Gen V TM).
---
SUCCESS!!!

I gain 4 CC, +(6×2) CC for Fidgit's complete movepool (FLOOR (103÷15) = 6), +(4×2) CC for Simipour's complete movepool (FLOOR (72÷15) = 4), & the SDHM Achievement Bonus of 15 CC.

This surmounts to 4+12+8+15=39 CC gained. Finally, I gain 16 KOC to distribute amongst my raid mons.
---

Garchomp [Choragon] (M)
EC: 9/9
MC: 20 (+6 MC, +14 KOC) > 0
-Learns Rock Smash (Gen V TM), Metal Claw, Mud Shot, Scary Face (All Gen V Egg Moves), Secret Power (Gen IV TM), Mud-Slap, & Headbutt (Both Gen IV Tutor).
---

Tomohawk [Raiza] (M)
EC: 6/6
MC: 8 (+6 MC, +2 KOC) > 0
-Learns Quash (Gen V TM), Sky Attack, Snatch, & Stealth Rock (All Gen V Tutor)
---
Finally, I gain 1 UC for Pike work.

SELF APPROVED.

Inanimate Blob: Not Approved+.1 Subreffing formulas actually got switched around so it ends up looking like this:
Eternal Drifter: (FLOOR)9 UC*4 Rounds Reffed/13 Rounds total in fight= 2 UC
LeetHoof: (FLOOR)9 UC*4 Rounds Reffed/13 Rounds total in fight= 2 UC
Inanimate Blob: (CEILING)9 UC*5 Rounds Reffed/13 Rounds Total in Fight=4 UC+ 7 mons KOed=11 UC Total for you.
So thats how that actually turns out. Update the amount of UC you recieve, and do me a favor and poke ED and Leet about the 2 UC they get and your approved :3

King Serperior: Approved+.1

"Never go into battle without servants unless you absolutely must..."

Kyofu the Larvitar gained 1 EC, 3 MC, and 1 DC from this battle. He'll use the MC to gain the Level-Up moves Dark Pulse, Payback, and Crunch.

Kyofu the Larvitar:
EC: 1/9
MC: 0 (Gains Dark Pulse, Payback, and Crunch)
DC: 1/5

Myself, I gain 1 CC from the battle, putting my total to 4 CC. Going to continue to stockpile...

Ah... so Warioware is finished... I am sorry I had to leave, but I wasn't feeling too well at the time I needed to ref. I was considering returning to subref, but someone else beat me to it. Nonetheless, I'll claim and stockpile the 1 UC from it, bringing my total to 25.

Eternal Drifter:
Currency Counters: 4
Universal Counters: 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)