Post new creative movesets/EV spreads here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been using this set to some success, Its basically made to catch people off guard and has done PLENTY of damage from me, It oustalls and kills blissey easily.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Serene Grace
Modest
252hp/252 sp atk/6 speed
- Charge Beam
- Rest
- Snore
- Energy Ball/Psychic

Charge beam with serene grace is almost guaranteed to get a +1 attack every turn it hits, Rest off damage or status ailments and snore while sleeping causing flinching 60% of the time, Energy ball is for grounds ( Should ohko about all of them after a boost from charge beam ) But psychic is a good option too since after a charge beam it can do quite a bit of damage to everything, though its walled by tyranitar and without psychic normal grassers can wall this pretty easily ( Though they'll have to rely on leech seed or HP Fire to do something significant back ).Standard blisseys ( Obviously without flamethrower! ) Can't do shit to this, Thunder-wave is recovered by sleep, toxic doesn't work on jirachi, Ice beam does about 15%, and SC toss is walled by resting.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Spd / 184 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
Yes I have this in my RMT thread. Toxic beats up the usual counters for Heatran, while Taunt is there to prevent stuff from resting away the Toxic. Should a Steel type come in, they'll eat a STAB Flamethrower. Tentacruels and opposing Heatrans will eat Earth Power. This is my "Obi" Bliss counter as well. CMBliss hates facing this too. Enough speed to outspeed Cress.
Good set, Can catch a lot of things off guard :D I'll try it sometime.

I'm not sure if this has been thought of this before, but I was thinking, when I came up with this.

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
252 HP / 228 Def / 32 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Att)
- Cosmic Power
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect / Doom Desire / Thunderbolt

It's a Toxic-stall Jirachi, with Cosmic Power. The EVs and nature are from the analysis (for the Doom Desire set) because I didn't know exactly would work better. I haven't actually used this yet, but the idea is to Cosmic Power until you're quite bulky, then stall with Toxic and Wish. Protect can be used for "immediate" healing with Wish, Doom Desire for Steel-types who are immune to Toxic (I heard it's typeless, is that true?), or Thunder or Thunderbolt to handle Skarmory, who is immune to Toxic and can easily Phaze you.

Hidden Power Fire could be used in the last slot, primarily for Steel-types, but a combination of Wish + Cosmic Power + Doom Desire will wear them down. Remember, Doom Desire hits everything for 180 Base Power, while a super-effective Hidden Power only hits for 140, and you will still be open to certain poison-types (namely Tentacruel).

No it doesn't actually get STAB. I was just pointing out that the move itself is listed as a steel type to be nitpicky. XD

Heatran @ Leftovers
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
Yes I have this in my RMT thread. Toxic beats up the usual counters for Heatran, while Taunt is there to prevent stuff from resting away the Toxic. Should a Steel type come in, they'll eat a STAB Flamethrower. Tentacruels and opposing Heatrans will eat Earth Power. This is my "Obi" Bliss counter as well. CMBliss hates facing this too. Enough speed to outspeed Cress.
That looks like a really good set Jibaku. In my experience, Blissey is by far the most common switch in for Heatran. Taunt totally ruins it.

Well, I don't know if this is better than any of these, but I'll give it a try:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Bold
EV: 148 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd / 104 Sp Atk
-Grass Knot
-Shadow Ball
-Softboiled
-Snatch

Well, basically what we have here is your standard Blissey's EVs, with some changes in moves.

Snatch-Grabbing a CMCun's Sub is always great, as is grabbing their Calm Minds. This allows it to beat Raikou w/out having to use Seismic Toss, plus w/Snatch Bliss beats Mismagius, Slowking, and others too.

Grass Knot-Well this allows Blissey to beat up Suicune and with one Snatched CM from it Grass Knot 2HKOs the same Suicune.

Shadow Ball-This allows Snatch Bliss to beat Mismagius, Slowking, Azelf, Alakazam and Gengar once it has stolen a CM/Nasty Plot. It has decent type coverage with Grass Knot as well, only being walled by steels.

Softboiled-Well this is standard on Blissey.

I would like to note that I believe Snatch also steals Taunt from the opponent? Wouldn't this stop Jibaku's Heatran, as well as Tauntrados.

Again, I am not too sure about all this but it seems to work.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I would like to note that I believe Snatch also steals Taunt from the opponent? Wouldn't this stop Jibaku's Heatran, as well as Tauntrados.

Again, I am not too sure about all this but it seems to work.
Even if it does steal Taunt (doubt it, since Taunt affects the opponent), Blissey still has to face Toxic.

Heatran @ Leftovers
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
Interesting set. I've actually been running something quite similar to this on my Sunny Day team recently, except Sub over Toxic and a lot less bulky as I run enough speed to beat Adamant Breloom, which also beats Adamant Ttar and no EVs Tentacruel. This is important for my team as all three can be quite troublesome in certain situations. Sub works well for scouting for bulky waters, particularly Tentacruel, and also CBTar, which occasionally pops up to try and take the Fire move, as well as change the weather. At the very least I will be able to scout for the Choice attack, but if it is in 2HKO range I'd just go ahead and kill it. I've yet to encounter a Jolly version, but maybe I should run that few extra EVs just in case.

Problem is, if I encounter a bulky Water that isn't Tentacruel it doesn't do much, but like you said Toxic at least does something to hurt those Pokemon, except possibly Restalk Milotic, which is quite rare in my experience. I've experimented with Lava Plume over Flamethrower, and the high burn rate really screws over Gyara and Swampert, sometimes Garchomp too, but against the likes of Vaporeon its pretty worthless. Also the lack of power means I often don't get to kill S-Toss Blissey quickly enough. Toxic however does seem to have potential with its many advantages. Thanks for that, I might try it sometime!

Persian @ Wide Lens
Technician
4HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
Timid (+Spe,-Atk)
- Icy Wind
- Thunderbolt
- Hypnosis
- Nasty Plot

Awesome. Hypnosis your opponent, set-up some Nasty Plots and then Bolt-Beam!
Wide Lens help a lot, for Hypnosis and Icy Wind.

What do you think?

But at the same time, if I didn't use Taunt, then there will be no Taunt to Snatch, right?
But when wouldn't you Taunt? Isn't the whole point to hit Blissey and other walls to remove their healing and support moves? You'd most likely Taunt away, then Toxic it.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
The next episode of the prediction show features Kecleon. The camoflauging little freak has a little prediction set of his own. Once again, this set is not for the weak at heart, so beware! "Predictleon" will show the foe a thing or two when they try to do a damn thing about it.

Kecleon @Leftovers
EVs: 236 HP/176 ATK/96 DEF
Ability: Color Change
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpAtk)

~ Sucker Punch
~ Snatch
~ Magic Coat
~ Focus Punch

Alright, so this is the set that Kecleon has to work with for mega prediction. Let's see how this set works.

EVs

236 HP EVs allow for 320 HP allowing for nice leftovers recovery. 96 defense EVs allow for 200 defense which allows Kecleon to take hits on both sides of the spectrum relatively well thanks to great special defense. 176 attack EVs and an Adamant nature were put in as leftover, which allows for 286 attack to hit things nice and hard.

Predictions

The predictions for this set are easy to notice, but are extremely hard to get right every time. This set can be defined as extremely hard to use, but huge payoffs.

Sucker Punch is there when the predictions say that the opponent is going to attack. Be sure that the opponent is either weak to dark or is weakened a little bit, because, unless you switch Kecleon in on a dark-typed move, you will not be able to OHKO very often. For this reason, stealth rock is a recommendation to be on the field.

Snatch will allow Kecleon to shut down set-ups by stealing their move. This move goes quite well with Sucker Punch because predicting whether they will try to set-up on you or just attack directly requires boatloads of prediction, but it is do-able with these two moves. Snatch can also steal any attempts at healing, besides Wish. I'm not sure if Snatch can block out Taunt as it's being used though. If not, then that's a bit of a problem.

Magic Coat allows Kecleon to bounce back predicted status moves, which Snatch won't steal. Especially useful if the opponent tries to use Will-O-Wisp and burn Kecleon. They get burned instead. If some staller is trying to Toxic you, show them a thing or two by bouncing that Toxic back to them. It DOES get priority!

Focus Punch is for predicted switches. Simply, a 150 BP move off of 286 attack hurts like hell. If the opponent is going to use Wish and you can predict it right, Focus Punch the opponent. If they are going to use a support/annoyance move that Snatch/Magic Coat can't deflect, then Focus Punch is the way to go.

Reasons to use the set

This set relies completely on prediction, and, if used right, it will hurt the opposing team both mentally and with pokemon fainting. This set has serious mind games with it, and if the opponent predicts wrong, they will get what's coming to them. Watch out though, because this set induces prediction wars, which means that you have to be exceptionally good at prediction as well, or else Kecleon will lose a huge chunk of its life force.

End

Comment on this set please! I'm always looking for ways to improve my sets, so any input is awesome.

maybe switch out a move with skill swap then you can hit with dark then with fighting or something of that idea may work

Purguly @ Liechi Berry/Lifeorb
Jolly 252 atk 252 spd
- Body slam / Return
-
Shadow Claw
- Hypnosis/Taunt/U-turn/Endure/Aerial Ace/Natural Gift
-
Hypnosis/Taunt/U-turn/Endure/Aerial Ace/Natural Gift

This thing is amazingly fast. Body slam/Return is it's main attack, Shadow claw for Ghost, with Liechi Berry Natural Gift becomes a base 80 Grass surprise attack for Swampert. Aerial Ace for Heracross/Breloom, others are just for support.

Purguly @ Liechi Berry/Lifeorb
Jolly 252 atk 252 spd
- Body slam / Return
-
Shadow Claw
- Hypnosis/Taunt/U-turn/Endure/Aerial Ace/Natural Gift
-
Hypnosis/Taunt/U-turn/Endure/Aerial Ace/Natural Gift

This thing is amazingly fast. Body slam/Return is it's main attack, Shadow claw for Ghost, with Liechi Berry Natural Gift becomes a base 80 Grass surprise attack for Swampert. Aerial Ace for Heracross/Breloom, others are just for support.

How is that any different from the CB set in the analysis? The only difference is that you have a Life Orb instead and you aren't sure of what to do with the last two slots.

How is that any different from the CB set in the analysis? The only difference is that you have a Life Orb instead and you aren't sure of what to do with the last two slots.
I didn't check the analysis. Also I listed more options because Natural Gift isn't on shoddy (which is what i prefer).

Even if it does steal Taunt (doubt it, since Taunt affects the opponent), Blissey still has to face Toxic.
I'm sorry but I loled at this. Since when does anything throw status at Blissey unless it is your last pokemon? I mean some people use Duggie with Toxic, but that is extremely situational. Anyways, I think I have a valid set here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)