shadowbone66 VS Arcanite! Inside Pippy's DS! (Tie)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowbone66

Banned deucer.
And also, seeing as things are going, I'm going to KO Dratini, how about this: either Arcanite's Staryu or Growlithe gets a KO Counter. If we continued, they would revenge-kill Guardia anyways. XD

Giving Growlithe a KO Counter would make sense. (more intrested in giving it to Growlithe than Staryu). I would send Growlithe out.

Final Round!

Cubone (F) [Guardia]
Health: 33
Energy: 59
Other:

Atk: Rank 2 (+6)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 35

VS

Dratini (M) [Bahamut]
Health: 15
Energy: 4
Other: Reflect (4 actions left)

Atk: Rank 3*
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3*
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 50

This is it! Bahamut wants to finish Guardia with an Ice Beam, but is too tired to effectively perform it, and the damage is minimal. Cubone strikes back with a powerful Earthquake. Bahamut is ordered to use Ice Beam, but is so exhausted it can't attack! Guardia sees its foe is finally defeated, and finished him with another mighty Earthquake. Bahamut just couldn't take that last hit, and is KO'd.*
Guardia earns 1 KO counter!
Due to the upcoming tournament, both trainers have decided to DQ in order to get their prizes before the tournament.*

Prize time!

2 TC for each trainer
2 MC for Bahamut, Leslie, and Guardia
1 EC for*Bahamut, Leslie, and Guardia
1 DC for*Bahamut, Leslie, and Guardia
1 KO counter for*Bahamut and Guardia
3 Ref Tokens for me :D

Good Game! See you next time!

Sorry guys, but I'm not giving prizes for stuff that didn't happen, and I'm not giving you prizes just because you were going to send the out. Hope you understand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)