Riding the Metronome! Take 2! F!I!N!A!L!S! [Won by jumpluff]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
THE RULES!

• Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • The rest of the standard clauses should be unchecked.
  • No Pokemon above 600 BST
  • No Ghosts
  • No Steels
  • No Switching
  • All EVs at 85 in each stat, neutral nature, all IVs 31
  • Also in preparation for the THREE GEN TOUR, this tournament will be Best of 3 Adv, DPP, and BW!
  • Metronome is clearly the only move your Pokemon is allowed to have
  • Leppa Berry or Starf Berry are the only items allowed.
THE MATCHUP!!!

in one corner the girl born with the wagging finger. the one some have claimed was destined to win this tournament in the same way jesus was destined to do some stuff and then die.

and in the other corner we have not only a dragon...but a steel one. that's like um...that easy early boss from chrono trigger. WHOA

jumpluff!!!

vs.

STEELDRAGON!!!

good luck to both competitors. may your metronomes wield toxic spikes and no lunar dances.

The greatest match Smogon's ever witnessed is nearing ever closer. It should occur in the next few days, most likely on French Time, since I get the best connection their. The god of metronomes, Chatot, will determine the fate of the strongest battler in World History! Let the games Begin! :pimp:

Jumpluff, and I seem to have horrible time zone differences (like 15 hour difference), and it looks like it may be challenging to schedule a time for the greatest battle, Smogon's ever witnessed. Once, we come up with a time, I'll be sure to let everyone know when it is.

I don't really want to go indepth in my personal problems, but to cut a long story short I won't be here for the next few weeks, since I'll be in another town. It's unavoidable and unexpected, I am sorry though to Jabba and STEELDRAGON. The place where I will be staying has wireless internet so I may be able to play in the next few days, but if I can't Earthworm suggested Joel ghost play for me since it's not like there are any advanced tactics in metronome (not that I am undervaluing the immense skill it takes). Sorry about this!

ETA: thanks to everyone supporting me ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)