(enO dnuoR) II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT

Status
Not open for further replies.
!enO dnuoR II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT ot emocleW​

Approved by Kevin Garrett / Earthworm
Before going any further, please read the general Tournament Rules first.
(!spungiS) II tnemanruoT esreveR ehT

Please send me your teams ASAP via PM - the deadline for this is 11:59PM (EST) on Thursday 19th May. When I have teams from each player, I will send them back out. If you wish to change your team after your match (for the next round), you must PM me by the end of this round. Otherwise, I will use the team you sent me this round.

Rules

Battles must be completed on the Pokemon Online server.

Clauses/Banlists which must be enforced:
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • WiFi Clause
  • Timed Battle (if you time out, you will not advance to the next round)
  • Banned Pokemon: Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-A, Deoxys, Giratina, Giratina-O, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Lugia, Manaphy, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Shaymin-S, Zekrom
  • Banned Abilities: Moody, Drizzle+Swift Swim on same team
  • Banned Moves: Evasion-only moves (eg. Minimize), OHKO moves (eg. Fissure)
  • Banned Items: Evasion-increasing items (eg. BrightPowder)
  • You may not use unreleased Pokemon or items

Tournament Specific Rules:
  • Attempts to use trickery to lose (and therefore win) will result in a disqualification. This includes quitting the game to lose, timing out to lose, and other such scenarios.
  • You are only allowed one Pokemon with a Choice item per team, as it limits the freedom of the opponent in battle through team building.
  • Each Pokemon must have 4 moves, unless it cannot learn 4 moves (eg. Unown).
  • Each Pokemon is only allowed 2 STAB moves, as it limits the freedom of the opponent in battle through team building. If a Pokemon cannot have 2 or less STAB moves yet still comply with the "four moves per Pokemon" rule, then you may break the four-moves rule, but you must state that when you submit your team. Dual typing Pokemon are still limited to 2 STAB moves (one of each type, or two of either type). This applies to attacking moves (i.e. moves with a Base Power) only; "Other" types of move do not count towards this rule (such as Calm Mind or Thunder Wave). Hidden Powers of STABbed types do count towards this rule (eg. Hidden Power Rock for Tyranitar).
  • If using Hidden Power at all, you must state the value of the IVs when you submit your team. Unless specified, IVs must all be at 31.
  • Happiness must be set to 0.
  • You are only allowed to switch 2 times per 5 turns. Switches do not carry over to the next 5 turns. This means you can switch 2 times during turns 1-5, then another 2 times during turns 6-10, another 2 during 11-15, and so on. Pokemon Online will say what turn it is at the start of that turn, so you only need to keep track of switches to make sure you don't go over. Moves such as U-turn, Volt Switch, and Baton Pass do not count as switches.

Matchups

Black: Team yet to be sent in
Blue: Team sent in/approved
Bolded blue: Indicates winners

Ojama vs DeathxShinigami
tophway vs ENZ0
Alaka vs PK Gaming
Furai vs Krack
Romeert vs Fatecrashers
manu-7p2b vs Nachos
Frosty vs Eternal
ssbbm vs purplefingers
Eo Ut Mortus vs little loven
Earthworm vs coolking49
Lady Bug vs Pokelol
Solace. vs Plusle
idiotfrommars vs MikeDecIsHere
uragg vs Venser
reachzero vs Accipender
KnightoftheWind vs Nails
Es.Rayky vs zarator
Royal Flush vs Snunch
Lakers vs Gotensan
The_Chaser vs BurningMan
GokartMozart vs Aqualouis
DC. vs zdrup15
Erazor vs snorlax
Pkrs vs Aerrow
wilson46 vs Maya-san
elDino vs Cristal
zorbees vs Jackal
Hawkstar vs Smith
Agammemnon vs JabbaTheGriffin
SkyNet vs Iconic
Golden Sun vs kaonohiokala
Hantsuki vs ZetoTarken

The deadline for sending teams in is 11:59PM (EST) on Thursday 19th May. The final deadline to get matches done is 11:59PM (EST) on Thursday 26th May.

**Deadline extended to 11:59PM (EST) on Tuesday 31st May.**

I will be taking substitutes. Please post if you wish to be a substitute. It should be pointed out that people who previously posted in the signup thread will have priority over those signing up to be a substitute in this thread, regardless of the time of their post.

If you have any issues, please feel free to get in touch.

Good luck!

Wow, just found out my opponent is also Portuguese! This should be easy to schedule! Now to find a good team...

Ojama vs DeathxShinigami
tophway vs ENZ0
!Nexus vs PK Gaming
Furai vs Krack
Romeert vs Fatecrashers
manu-7p2b vs Nachos
Frosty vs Eternal
Dummy007 vs The_Chaser
Eo Ut Mortus vs little loven
Earthworm vs coolking49
Lady Bug vs Pokelol
Solace. vs Plusle
idiotfrommars vs MikeDecIsHere
uragg vs Venser
reachzero vs Accipender
AlphaJolt vs Nails
Bloo vs zarator
Royal Flush vs Snunch
Lakers vs Gotensan
Windsong vs BurningMan
GokartMozart vs Aqualouis
DC. vs zdrup15
Erazor vs snorlax
Pkrs vs Aerrow
wilson46 vs Maya-san
elDino vs Cristal
zorbees vs Jackal
Hawkstar vs aziki
Agammemnon vs JabbaTheGriffin
SkyNet vs Iconic
Golden Sun vs kaonohiokala
Hantsuki vs ZetoTarken

Really? Reachzero @_@ Luckily, I'm pretty good at losing tournament matches, so...
Making team, will probably have it in by Sunday.

A reminder that you have just over 2 days to get your teams in, and several are missing. Hurry up please!

I made some pretty big mistakes on the first team I made (misunderstood the rules bs). Anyways, I resubmitted my team, which will hopefully be accepted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)