2v2 at the Art Gallery! Steampowered vs Acklow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I already know your Pokemon Steampowered. ;)

Alright... first battle

Beginner Battle

2 vs 2 singles
3 day DQ
Switch = KO
no recoveries but there are 5 chills

Arena: Art Gallery

This 2 story gallery currently has a show going on for the famous artist Damien First and his beloved assistant Smeargle. Because of his popularity there are many people at the art exhibit and many very valuable works of art. Should a pokemon miss it has a 25% chance of hitting an art piece or visitor prompting a Smeargle to attack with any attack in the game. Should by some odd chance you combine attacks it has a 15% chance of it makings a work of art that people are awed at and a Smeargle will come and aid you in battle for the turn being. There is a surrounding 10m garden on each side of the gallery and it is the only place used for dig. There is a large piece of artwork on the first floor that has water in it and is the only place that surf can be used however it will be at the cost of 25% of it's full power because there isn't enough water for a full power surf

EDIT: "instead of 15% chance of it making art, you can make it at the discretion of the referee "

Done
I've got plenty of unevolved Pokemon to fight with, and I don't mind being your opponent. I'll take your challenge.

And for supplemental rules, All Abilities and Items Disabled. Let's ROLL!!!

DOUBLE EDIT: Alright, I got the go ahead. You know what mons I'm using: Swinub and Growlithe. So let's get this battle underway!!

Sorry DA, I guess that you'll have to find a new foe ;)

Joltik(*) Lemon(F)
Nature:Timid (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Attack)
Type: Bug/Electric
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve:(Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.
Swarm: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, Scissor Cross from 8 to 10)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 75 (65 x 1.15)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
String Shot(*)
Leech Life(*)
Spider Web(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Screech(*)
Fury Cutter(*)
Electroweb(*)
Bug Bite(*)
Gastro Acid(*)

Cross Poison(*)
Faint Attack(*)
Disable(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Energy Ball(*)
Hidden Power(Ice, 7) (*)

Mudkip(*) Ting(M)
Nature: Brave (Adds * to Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Type: Water
Water: Summary: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Abilities:
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4(+)
Spe: 34 (40/1.15)

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle(*)
Growl(*)
Mud-Slap(*)
Water Gun(*)
Bide(*)
Foresight(*)
Mud-Sport(*)

Endeavor(*)
Aqua Tail(*)
Superpower(*)

Dig(*)
Double Team(*)
Ice Beam(*)

Growlithe * (Male)
Nature: Adamant (Adds * to Attack, and subtracts * from Special Attack)
Characteristic: Hot tempered. Filled with a fiery passion to win, Growlie was previously owned by James of Team Rocket. Now on Acklow's team, Growlie continues to strive to defend his master in all battles. Growlie's full devotion to his trainer means that he is not likely to break its loyal bond with his trainer.
Type:
Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: **(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 60

NOTE FOR GROWLIE: Flare Blitz is the only move that it has via MC. Mudkip should help even this out.
EC: 4/6
MC: 1
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Intimidate: When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).
Justified (DW): This Pokemon's body reacts to dark energy, invigorating its passions. When hit by a Dark-type move, the Pokemon's attack will increase one (1) stage. A boost gained this way will be maintained at the end of each round.

Attacks:

Bite
Roar
Ember
Leer
Odor Sleuth
Helping Hand
Flame Wheel
Reversal
Close Combat
Morning Sun
Iron Tail
Wild Charge
Flame Charge
Dig
Flare Blitz

Swinub * (Male)
Nature: Mild (Adds * to Special Attack; Subtracts * From Defense)
Characteristic:
Type: Ice/Ground
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).

Stats:

Atk: **
Def: *(-)
SpA: ***(+)
Spe: 50

NOTE FOR SWINUB: Yes, you may see counters, but none are basically in effect. Most notably, the MC isn't used.
EC: 1/4/9
MC: 1
DC: 1/5

Abilities:
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail.
Thick Fat (DW): This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)

Attacks:

Tackle(*)
Odor Sleuth(*)
Powder Snow(*)
Mud Slap(*)
Endure(*)
Mud Bomb(*)
Icy Wind(*)
Body Slam(*)
Avalanche(*)
Icicle Crash(*)
Dig(*)
Rock Tomb(*)
Reflect(*)

I hope this comes as a pretty even match. Steampowered sends out his first mon but no actions, then Acklow sends out his first mon with actions. After that, Steampowered does actions!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
So you like to start out strong, huh. Well this is a tough decision, but I've decided to play into your hands by sending Growlie the Growlithe out first!! Growlie obviously has Intimidate and Flash Fire.

Come on out Growlie!!

Alright, Growlie, I want you to start out this match by giving Ting a Leering gaze. Paralyze him with fear with your angered expression. Follow this up by avoiding his second attack with Dig but make sure to resurface hitting him after that. Finish the round by tackling him with a powerful and dangerous Wild Charge. Don't let him get away from you!!! Use your fiery passion to stroke him down!!

So:
1)Leer with an angry expression
2)Dig, dodging his second action (hopefully), only to resurface and attacking him
3)Wild Charge, don't let him escape!

ok let's do this Ting

Firstly I want you to create 4 copies of yourself with Double Team
I then want you to run inside the gallery's 1st floor rendering his dig useless because of the hard floors (ignore this if we started in the gallery because his dig will be useless anyways) and split up amongst the different people forcing him to possibly hit someone
Should that succeed fire off a Mud-Slap dealing super-effective damage and lowering his accuracy

Should the running into the gallery not work, surround him your clones and fire off Mud-Slap and then Aqua Tail

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Double Team (4 clones) - run into gallery/Mud-Slap - Mud-Slap/Aqua Tail
Nature: Brave (Adds * to Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)
Water: Summary: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious. Splash and Ice Moves have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Torrent: (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33%, the base damage of any water attack is increased by two (2). (eg Water Pulse goes from 6 to 8, Hydro Pump from 12 to 14)
Damp: (Innate) This Pokemon releases a damp mist upon entry into battle that short circuits the opponent’s ability to use Selfdestruct or Explosion.

Growlie (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Leer - Dig - Wild Charge
Characteristic: Hot tempered. Filled with a fiery passion to win, Growlie was previously owned by James of Team Rocket. Now on Acklow's team, Growlie continues to strive to defend his master in all battles. Growlie's full devotion to his trainer means that he is not likely to break its loyal bond with his trainer.
Type:
Fire
Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Solarbeam has Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Intimidate: When this Pokemon initially goes out into the battlefield, it generates an intimidating roar or war cry that shakes all opponents on the battlefield, reducing thier Attack stage by one (1). The attack drop is maintained at the end of each round. If an opponent switches in a new Pokemon, Intimidate can be activated again.
Flash Fire: This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2).

---------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Let's Get Fancy!

Ting's and Growlie's mini art show is on live tonight! Screw Damien First because I know he's NOT first! Let's get it rolling! This is the gallery, isn't it?

Growlie begins by artistically Leering at the small mudfish with terrifying eyes and facial expression. The face was just too much to bear for Ting... has his crimes been revealed? Ting... laughs? He laughs! It's almost as if he's some mob leader or something! And you know, I think I'm right! There's suddenly 5 different Tings, all with different expressions! Double Team anyone?

This is getting pretty confusing for Growlie! He attempts to make a run with a Dig... but he sadly finds that the ground here is NOT for digging! Hey, maybe if you were at the garden, it'll make better sense! All the Tings laugh with delight at the foolish dog, find some dirt made from the dirty people's shoes, and create a Mud-Slap that slams onto Growlie's face! He's blind, he's BLIND!

With the dirt on his face and there being 5 different Tings, Growlie is in no condition of getting a direct hit! He attempts, anyway, by wildly charging at a random direction! This... hits a clone and makes it dissipate into dust... as Growlie falls onto the carpet like a fool. All the other Tings gather around the fallen doggie and smash him with an Aqua Tail... FOUR TIMES!

Poor doggie! Getting ganked and all. We need some security here!

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def
Others:
Double Team (3 clones remaining)

Growlie (M)
HP: 61
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Accuracy
Others:

Type:
Fire

Ting

A1: Double Team > [16 Energy]
A2: Mud-Slap > 4 + (2-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [6 Damage] [3 Energy]
A3: Aqua Tail > 9 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [23 Damage] [6 Energy]

Growlie
A1: Leer > [4 Energy]
A2: Dig > impossible!
A3: Wild Charge > 9 + (4-2 x 1.5) + (1-0 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [20 Damage/5 Recoil Damage] [7 Energy] (hit a clone, no Recoil done)

ouchies!

Steampowered's actions!

sorry but i was feeling tired and had to sleep (reason for the late post)

Ok let's do this the easy way, hide amongst the people and use Mud-Slap x2 to blind him really badly (hope he hits a spectator) and then an Aqua Tail

If there's no mud around for the mud slap use paint (possibly making a work of art out of Growlie if you know what I mean)

Acklow

Yeah, I was going to argue that since Dig is unusable, shouldn't the same go for Mud-slap?

Ah well...

Good thing we're packing Odor Sleuth Growlie!!! Now he won't be able to get away AT ALL!!!! After you sniff him out, I want you find him and chase him down to give him some painful Wild Charge action. Finish him off with a Reversal. Hopefully we can get this guy under our belt and find out who the real deal is before those nasty clones get in our way.

So:
1)Odor Sleuth (Note that Mudkip's scent should be relatively easy to find in a closed atmosphere, not to mention that he's already been tainted by mud so the scent of that should be easy to sniff out)
2)Chase Ting down and Wild Charge him
3)Reversal Ting at close range

Oh, and Steampowered, no problems here. I went to sleep as soon as I posted my actions, so I'm okay with that. After all, this battle does have a 3 Day DQ.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
Mud came from dirty people's shoes. =) It's just the ground in the gallery that makes it impossible to dig. There's dirt/mud on the carpet and stuff. Especially from mine (DONT KILL ME)!

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Def
Others:
Double Team (3 clones remaining)
Actions: Mud-Slap x2 - Aqua Tail

Growlie (M)
Energy:
Others:

Actions: Odor Sleuth - Wild Charge - Reversal
Type:
Fire

Round 2: Sniff'em

Let us continue! I won't call security. ;D

Growlie, despite the mud all over his face, begins sniffing around him with his Odor Sleuth move! By doing so, he notices that some of the Tings don't have any smell at all... and ONE of them has a very fishy smell! Ting figures he needs to keep up with the tricks and slaps even more mud onto Growlie's poor face! Despite that, Growlie challenges the mud to show that he can hit Ting once and for all! At the direction of the smell, Growlie charges wildly and BUMP! There goes a real Ting flying through the air and SMASHING onto a... work of art! All of the other Tings immediately dissipate into nothing! The art immediately collapses onto the ground as a result, but no biggie, NO ONE WAS THERE TO WITNESS IT... except us. Ting gets back up from the slam and runs toward Growlie to whip up another Mud-Slap! Growlie takes the attack in disgust... though his trust in his Odor Sleuth is unbreakable even by mud!

And he's going for a hard hit next! With some lucky rolls in the dice, he grabs onto Ting with his mud-filled face and gets into a Reversal-formation like a true wrestler! From there, he uses all his strength to toss Ting into the air and slam him onto the ground, pinned. Ting's tail is... glowing... AH! It's an Aqua Tail! With the pressure coming from the tail causing Growlie to back off a bit, a swing from this mighty tail causes Growlie to be SMACKED onto the same wall that Ting was smashed against!

We wrap up this round with a Growlie sliding down a broken wall with a destroyed portrait on the ground and a Ting patiently awaiting his trainer's next orders!

Calculations
Ting
A1: Mud-Slap > 4 + (2-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [6 Damage/3 Energy]
A2: Mud-Slap > 4 + (2-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [6 Damage/7 Energy]
A3: Aqua Tail > 9 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [23 Damage/6 Energy]

Growlie
A1: Odor Sleuth > [6 Energy]
A2: 9 + (4-2 x 1.5) + (1-0 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [20 Damage/5 Recoil Damage/7 Energy]
A3: Reversal > 6 + (4-2 x 1.5) = [9 Damage/4 Energy]

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Growlie (M)
HP: 21
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -2 Accuracy
Others:

Type:
Fire

Acklow's actions!

Acklow

Quick question: Have you been factoring Intimidate? Just wondering if that's been a part of your calculations.

Alright Growlie. We got shafted quite a bit for the last few rounds.

Let's blow this joint!!!

Start by using Reversal once. Follow up by giving him another Reversal. Finish up with one last Reversal!!!

Yeah, that was really innovative and creative...I seriously need to get Extremespeed sooner or later because having to make a move like this is slightly annoying. ;D

So anyways:
1)Reversal
2)Reversal
3)Reversal

DON'T LET HIM ESCAPE!!!

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
Intimidate takes an action. =) You have to go like Intimidate - Reversal - Reversal for it to be in effect

editing soon

wait, it's not my actions yet

i mean reffing time

Alright this should be simple... Aqua Tail till he dies!!!!

If he dies on the first or second hit, use the remaining actions to Chill and regain energy.

Edit: odor sleuth doesn't necessarily mean the attack will hit... i thought it just identified my general area from the smell... not the exact location... it can still miss

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
I always forget that Odor Sleuth is a tool that lasts for 2 rounds, so that's fixed.

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Odor Sleuthed
Actions: Aqua Tail

Growlie (M)
HP: 21
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -2 Accuracy
Others:

Actions: Reversal
Type:
Fire

Round 3: Smack'em!

With death on the highway, Growlie immediately puts his senses back into motion, sniffs Ting up, and jumps onto the mudfish for a Reversal! The sounds of bones breaking from the mudfish indicates a total critical hit! Despite Growlie's state of health, the Reversal only managed decent damage overall. From under, Ting transforms his tail into a huge Aqua Tail then slashes through the ground skyward! At last, the tail approaches Growlie for a smashing watery hit! To the ground Growlie goes as he explodes into a tower of water. Looks like... Acklow will need the help of Swinub to finish this toughie off!

Calculations

Ting
A1: Aqua Tail > 9 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) x 1.5 = [23 Damage/6 Energy]

Growlie
A1: Reversal > 8 + 3 + (4-2 x 1.5) = [14 Damage/6 Energy]

Ting (M)
HP: 47
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Growlie (M)
HP: grrrrrr
Energy:

Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Type:
Fire

Okay, here's the next Pokemon!

Steampowered's actions!

Good job Ting, you did great! That was a KO counter well earned

But we aren't done yet...

Start of with Endeavor to get his health down to yours then go in for a Mud-Slap to lower his accuracy and finish up with an Aqua Tail

Should he block/evade/protect the Endeavor, use the turn to use a Double Team with 3 clones and then continue on with Mud-Slap followed by an Aqua Tail

Acklow

Ugh, I'm getting my butt owned. Even though I had Growlie, too...

Oh well, let's get on with it.

Plushie, I want you to Dig out of the way so that you can dodge that Endeavor. I don't think that one can "fake" an attack, only to swap it, but whatever... Anyways, resurface after he attempts that attack. Follow through by utilizing your ability to Odor Sleuth his scent out. In doing so, we can cancel out his BS Hax attempts to disrupt gamplay. Finish up by setting up a Reflect so that we don't take too much damage from those Physical attacks.

So:
1)Dig to dodge Endeavor
2)Odor Sleuth
3)Set up a Reflective barrier

Gah...

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
Hmm... I think I'll give Dig a chance to do something... as in redirect the user to automatically go to the garden to do so. It can't ever attack though, unless the other Pokemon is at the garden.

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Endeavor/Double Team (3 clones) - Mud-slap - Aqua Tail

Plushie (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Actions: Dig - Odor Sleuth - Reflect
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing, no vision loss or damage in Hail, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail, Hail heals burns on Ice-typed Pokemon.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Oblivious: This Pokemon is incapable of being effected by Attract or Cute Charm.
Snow Cloak: This Pokemon is used to snowy blizzard conditions and gains a 20% evasion boost during Hail.

Round 4: BS HAX NOT ALLOWED

Plushie, welcome to the Art Gallery! I'll draw you someday! :D

Okay, Plushie seems a bit edgy about Digging today! This would mean Plushie would have to go to the garden though... which would seem reasonable if he wanted to avoid the Endeavor! So to the garden Plushie goes and there he finds some soft soil to hide himself in! Good thing it's kinda close-by too! Ting anticipated this with haxpowers, however, and splits himself into 3 clones of Double Team! What could possibly be more troubling than 4 Mudkips?!?!?

Plushie knows she'll be in a bucket-full of trouble if she doesn't single out the real one, so she gets back up from her digging, moves back to the gallery, and Odor Sleuths up the room. There's a lot of dirty smell from one particular Mudkip... that's gotta be the real one! Ting, like against Growlie, does the same evil to Plushie - MUD-SLAP! Despite the attack, however, Plushie feels confident she can remember who the real one is!

Our little dear Plushie doesn't attack just yet, however. She sets up a quick Reflect that shines brighter than ever, before Ting charges up her Aqua Tail and slams it against Plushie! What a splashing hit! Plushie is staggering from that lethal strike, but she's still filled with determination to defeat this evil mudfish once and for all!

Calculations

Ting
A1: Double Team > [12 Energy]
A1: Mud-Slap > 4 + (0) = [4 Damage] [3 Energy]
A1: Aqua Tail > 9 + 3 + (4-1 x 1.5) x 1.5 - 5 = [20 Damage/6 Energy]

Plushie
A1: Dig > [5 Energy]
A2: Odor Sleuth > [6 Energy]
A3: Reflect > [8 Energy]

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Double Team (3 clones), Odor Sleuth (1 more round)

Plushie (M)
HP: 66
Energy:
Others:
Reflect (5 more actions)

Acklow's actions!

Acklow

Steampowered, you've been a worthy foe. I guess that my moves have not entirely been effective but I'll keep fighting till I run out of power!!!

Plushie, I want you to start this round by utilizing your Mud Bomb attack, since you are in the garden. We're going to fight hax with hax and toss Mud Slap into the frey. Finish up by Mud Bombing again.

So:
1)Mud Bomb
2)Mud-slap
3)Mud Bomb

Alright Ting,

Run back into the gallery along with all your clones and hide amongst the people. Thier scents should get mixed in with yours so it should be harder for him to find you. We're low on energy so for 3 actions just Chill. If Plushie finds you (the real you) then hit him with a powerfull super-effective Aqua Tail.

If your accuracy is lowered by one of his Ground attacks then switch the Aqua Tail to a Superpower

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Ting (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Double Team (3 clones), Odor Sleuth (1 more round)
Actions: Chill - Aqua Tail - Superpower

Plushie (M)
HP: 66
Energy:
Others:
Reflect (5 more actions)
Actions: Mud Bomb - Mud-slap - Mud Bomb

Round 5: Getting Muddy

Continuing where we left off, Plushie uses his piggy senses to find the right Ting and fires a Mud Bomb from his mouth! It... hits square on the face! It doesn't lower Ting's accuracy at all though. With Ting hit, all of his clones poof! Despite being found out, Ting just... calmly chills as if no harm was done. How refreshing!

Plushie keeps on his barrage of mud with a slap to Ting's face! With the amount of mud on Ting's face and the 90% accuracy of Aqua Tail, can he make a hit? ... NO HE DOES NOT! He smacks a portrait that he mistook for Plushie instead with a powerful slam of his tail! Uh-oh! This miss caught the Smeargle's attention and immediately prompts a random attack. It's a Double Hit! SMACK! SMACK! And look at Ting's face bleeding in pain from the master artist's Pokemon! Beware next time, kiddo!

Seeing how blinding was effective, Plushie moves his mud spree to a greater degree! Another Mud Bomb is formed within his mouth and spat out onto Ting! It was a direct hit, and it further covered his face in mud, lowering his accuracy! Ting... can he see? He seems pretty intelligent though. He's... already looking straight at Plushie's face! There, he rushes straight to the enemy and gives him a taste of his Superpower! This dangerous attack smashes Plushie incredibly hard, but he's still breathing! As a result, Ting feels a bit weaker, offensively and defensively.

Looks like... Swinubs like Plushie can see perfectly fine through mud!

Calculations

Ting
A1: Chill > [+12 Energy]
A2: Aqua Tail > 9 + 3 + (4-1 x 1.5) x 1.5 - 5 = [20 Damage/6 Energy]
Smeargle's Double Hit > 6 (technician) (2) + 3 + (0) = [15 Damage]
A3: Superpower > 12 + (4-1 x 1.5) x 1.5 - 5 = [20 Damage/8 Energy]

Plushie
A1: Mud Bomb > 7 + 3 + (1.5) = [12 Damage/5 Energy]
A2: Mud-Slap > 4 + (1.5) = [6 Damage/2 Energy]
A3: Mud Bomb > 7 + 3 + (1.5) = [12 Damage/5 Energy]

Ting (M)
HP: 2
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -1 Atk/Def, -2 Accuracy
Others:
Torrent Activated

Plushie (M)
HP: 46
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Reflect (2 more actions)

Steampowered's actions!

Owww, that hurt

well, looks like we're done for

All we can do is hope for him to miss and for our Endeavor x3 to hit

if you somehow manage to survive that and your Endeavor hits, use Aqua Tail till you die

Acklow

FINISH HIM!!!

TACKLE OF DOOM!!!

So:
1)TACKLOW!!!!

I felt I had to emphasize it.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
And then Plushie Tackles Ting...

WITH THE TACKLOW POWER INSIDE!

Ting fainted! And go Lemon!

Also some changes.

Plushie (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Reflect (1 more action)

GO PLUSHIE!

and that was Round 6

Acklow

Alright Plushie, let's start off by shooting Icy Wind straight at Lemon. Slow that sucker down!!! Follow through by hitting her twice with Rock Tomb!! Try to trap her inside of the attack!

So:
1)Icy Wind
2)Rock Tomb
3)Rock Tomb

Well Lemon we can't hit Plushie with Thunderbolt and we only have two other special attacking moves.

Let's go Energy Ball (that will hit him neutrally) followed by Hidden Power and finish with Energy Ball

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!

Lemon (F)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Nature:Timid (A 15% increase (rounded up) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on this Pokemon's attacks; Subtracts * from Attack)
Bug: Bug STAB; Anger Powder, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Solarbeam, Spore, Stun Spore, Roost have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Electric:Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Compoundeyes: (Innate) This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Unnerve:(Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Plushie (M)
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:
Reflect (1 more action)

Round 7: Muddy Tarantula

Lemon begins the round by attempting to absorb some grass life in the arena... well, good thing there's a garden! She gathers what she can and fires a Energy Ball as round as she can! This plops onto Plushie for some decent damage! Plushie retaliates back by calling an Icy Wind into the open-door arena. They swoosh, they score! This chills Lemon so much she can hardly move! Oh, and Plushie's useless Reflect breaks apart!

Funnily, Lemon has 50.25 Speed, and that BARELY outspeeds Plushie's 50! From the hidden power inside herself she attacks Plushie with all her skill! That did... meh damage. Plushie just shrugs the attack off, gathers some rocks outside in the garden, and creates a Rock Tomb around Lemon that traps the spider and makes her a bit more sluggish! NOW Plushie's faster!

Again, Plushie takes some of the fallen rocks from the earth and makes another Rock Tomb that crushes Lemon even harder! This doesn't stop Lemon from firing a Energy Ball, however! The attack strikes Plushie pretty hard... almost to the point where he's going to faint!

Calculations

Lemon
A1: Energy Ball > 8 + (0) x 1.5 = [12 Damage/6 Energy]
A2: Hidden Power > 7 + (0) = [7 Damage/5 Energy]
A3: Energy Ball > 8 + (0) x 1.5 = [12 Damage/6 Energy]

Plushie
A1: Icy Wind > 6 + 3 + (1.5) = [11 Damage/4 Energy]
A2: Rock Tomb > 5 + (1.5) x 1.5 = [10 Damage/4 Energy]
A3: Rock Tomb > 5 + (1.5) x 1.5 = [10 Damage/8 Energy]

Lemon (F)
HP: 59
Energy:
Boosts/Drops: -3 Spe (drops by 1 each round)
Others:

Plushie (M)
HP: 15
Energy:
Boosts/Drops:
Others:

Steampowered's actions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)