Not open for further replies.
Here's the rules
I need another quick one before the Tourney
1v1 Singles
24 Hour DQ
No recoveries or chills
Empty Space Arena
Bring your strongest mon possible.

If you're still around, I'll take this one.
no items
two abilities

Golett [Troll] (♂)
Nature: Brave (Adds * to Attack; A 15% decrease (rounded down) in Base Speed and a +5% increase in accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 90) on an opponent's attacks)

Type: Ground / Ghost
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings. Knock Down, Rock Slide, Sandstorm, and Stealth Rock have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks, Pain Split, Psychic, Sucker Punch, Telekinesis, Trick, and Will-o-Wisp have Energy Cost reduced by one (1). (Gengar line and pure Ghosts only: moving through walls.)

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 29 (-15%)

EC: 5/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Abilities:
Iron Fist: (Innate) The Base Attack Power of this Pokemon’s “Punch” attacks is increased by two (2). (Known attacks effected: Bullet Punch, Comet Punch, Dizzy Punch, Drain Punch, Dynamicpunch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch, Hammer Arm, Ice Punch, Mach Punch, Mega Punch, Meteor Mash, Shadow Punch, Sky Uppercut, Thunderpunch.)
Klutz: (Can be disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.
No Guard (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has an immense confidence from perfecting each of its attacks, giving them all perfect accuracy. Resultingly it feels it can weather every strike, and will not dodge an attack even if ordered to. Only when a OHKO move is issued by the opponent does sense return, and the Pokemon acts normally. Additionally even with their extra skill, the power and exhaustion involved in using OHKO moves prevents them from being benefitted by No Guard, they will have their normal accuracy.

Attacks:
Pound*
Astonish*
Defense Curl*
Mud-Slap*
Rollout*
Shadow Punch*
Iron Defense*
Mega Punch*
Magnitude*

Earthquake*
DynamicPunch*
Focus Punch*

Substitute*
Safeguard*
Gyro Ball*
Rock Slide

Cubone (*) [Guardia] (Female)
Nature: Careful (+SpD, -SpA)
Type: Ground:
Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Rock Head (Innate)
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.

Ability 2: Lightningrod (Innate)
These Pokemon naturally attract electricity to themselves and away from partners in double battles. When struck with an Electric attack, they tranfer the energy into their body, using it to increase their Special Attack by one (1) stage. This boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Ability 3: Battle Armor (Innate, DW, Dormant)
This Pokemon’s thick armor prevents it from taking critical hits.

Stats:

HP: 90
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (minus for nature)
SpD: Rank 3 (plus for nature)
Spe: 35

EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 2/5

Attacks:
Growl(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Bone Club(*)
Headbutt(*)
Leer(*)
Focus Energy(*)
Bonemerang(*)
Rage(*)

Screech(*)
Detect(*)
Belly Drum(*)

Dig(*)
Earthquake(*)
Double Team(*)
Smack Down

Flik the Durant

Durant (*) Flik (Male)
Nature: Adamant (+Att, -SpAtt)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.

Ability 1: Swarm(Innate)
When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, Scissor Cross from 8 to 10)

Ability 2: Hustle(Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Ability 3: Truant(Innate, DW, Dormant)
This Pokemon is naturally lazy, and only attacks twice every round, forsaking a middle action. It recovers 3% energy during each Truant turn.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5 (boosted by nature)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (lowered by nature)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 109

MC: 1
DC: 3/5

Attacks:
ViceGrip(*)
Sand-Attack(*)
Fury Cutter(*)
Bite(*)
Agility(*)
Metal Claw(*)
Iron Head
Iron Defense

Screech(*)
Thunder Fang(*)
Baton Pass(*)

Claw Sharpen(*)
X-Scissor(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Dig
Stone Edge
Struggle Bug

Leslie the Deino

Deino [Leslie] (Female)
Nature: Naive
Type:
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.

Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.

Abilities:
Ability 1: Hustle(Can be Enabled)
This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (lowered by Nature)
Spe: 43 (boosted by Nature, 5.3% flat Accuracy boost)

EC: 0/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Tackle
Dragon Rage
Focus Energy
Bite
Headbutt
Dragonbreath
Roar
Crunch

Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Dark Pulse

Work Up
Substitute
Return

Welcome to another great battle, in interest of time I'm going to make this as fast as possible, seeing as Venser sent me only one pokemon, he's already sent out. I believe you two know the whole who goes when drill, Good luck, lets get this done.

Sure. Go Golett, I'll evolve you midbattle using the EC. you don't get any new moves but your new stats are:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 6 +
Def: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 46.75 (-)

Anyways Golurk let's speed this up some. Substitute (20 HP) and the Focus Punch. Finish with a Shadow Punch.

Hey fokes, welcome and watch as we are here today to enjoy a nice speed battle between friends. Now to start off we have Golett evolving into a new Golurk, wasting no time he fires off a substitute with 20 HP, next cubone uses an earthquake to damage but not destroy the substitute.

Cubone wastes no time destorying the Substitute with another Earthquake and now Golurk shows off his powerful Focus punch attack! dealing a nice bit of damage!

Finally Golurk uses a Shadow Punch attack and Cubone uses Earthquake once again.

Golurk
HP:64
Energy: 70

Cubone
Hp: 45
Energy: 67

Alright guys, Round two!

Golurk starts off with his signature Substitute(20hp) and then Cubone hits it with an Earthquake not destorying it

Cubone smacks the Sub with a second earthquake though which finally breaks the sub while Golurk uses another Focus punch to deal a good chunk of damage

Finally, Golurk uses a Shadow Ball attack which is new for this battle tonight fokes! Cubone fires off his final Earthquake attack

Sub=17En
Focus Punch=25 damage 9En
Shadowball=16damage 5En

Earthquake 6En
Earthquake 6En Breaks sub
Earthquake 13Damage, 6En

(My apologizes Cubone will recieve +3 energy for my miscaluclation last
round)

HP:31
EN:39
Sitting pretty

HP:4
EN:52
Draggin on the ground

Looks about to be the end here guys, Lets rap this battle up! Shadowbone's turn to go first I believe.

i'm faster and theres no way he can dodge i'm just gonna say shadow punch a lot even though he hasn't posted yet cause i gotta sleep soon

shadow punch

shadow punch

shadow punch

Alright fokes, this battle is about to be finished, lets look at the battle field

Golurk used Shadow Punch and KO's Cubone ending the match! Good Game to both competators

HP:31
EN:33
Sitting pretty

HP:0
EN:52
Draggin on the ground KO

Both Trainers recieve 2 TC

Both Pokemon recieve 1 EC(Which I believe Golurk already used) 2MC and 1DC

I recieve 2 RC

Thanks for a good battle guys, Cya around, good luck in the tourny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)