2 vs. 2 doubles: Maxim vs Ragnarokalex at the colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I need some training for some of my pokes.

2v2 Doubles
5 chills/ 2 recoveries
1 Day DQ/ 2 Days for Refs
Arena can be chosen by the challenger
Unevolved pokes only folks! (though they can be of any rarity)
Ill take this! I got 2 babies that need to start getting some matches in,

Switch=KO
Items=nope
Abilities=all
and unfortunately im to lazy to come up with an arena so i guess its standard arena unless the ref wants to do something different.
I decided I wanted a different arena, this one is taken from rickheg

Complexity: Simple
Format: All
Arena Type: None
Restrictions: None

The Colosseum. Yes, the one in Rome. There's a water source, as well as plenty of rocks. If the Emperor (referee) decrees the match to be too boring, then he may order the release of a pokemon into the arena that will attack indescriminately. It can be a legendary like Kyogre or something smaller like Houndoom.
Maxim's Team

Munchlax [Kimli] (M)
Nature: Quiet (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Divides Base Speed by 1.15 and gives a flat 10 point decrease in evasion, effectively adding 10 accuracy (e.g. 85 becomes 95) on an opponent’s attacks.

Type:
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Pickup: This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Thick Fat: This Pokemon has a great deal of extra fat or muscle that increases its resistance to extreme heat or extreme cold, reducing the type effectiveness of Fire and Ice-typed attacks to the next level of resistance (2x weak becomes neutral, neutral becomes resistance, etc.)
Gluttony (DW): This Pokemon devours healing and stat increasing berries at 50% health (flat) instead of 25% health (flat).

Stats:

HP: 120
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 4 (5/1.15)

EC:2/6
MC:0
DC:1/5

Attacks:
Metronome
Odor Sleuth
Tackle
Defense Curl
Amnesia
Lick
Recycle
Screech
Chip Away
Stockpile

Counter
Double-Edge
Zen Headbutt

Seed Bomb

Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower

Porygon (Matrix)
Nature: Modest (Sp. Atk increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:
Normal:
Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.

Abilities:
Trace:
(Can be Activated) This Pokemon can copy an ability of the opponent and replace Trace for six (6) actions. Wonder Guard cannot be Traced.
Download: (Innate) At the beginning of the match, the Pokemon analyzes the opponent and downloads data that lets it deal more damage. This Pokemon receives a one (1) stage increase on the offense that strikes an opponent’s weaker defense stat. (e.g. does more damage with special attacks when facing Aggron, which has higher defense, and attack when facing Hypno, which has higher special defense. For ties, Special Attack is raised.) This boost is maintained at the end of each round.
Analytic (DW): (Can be Enabled) If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 40

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Conversion 2
Tackle
Sharpen
Conversion
Agility
Recover
Magnet Rise
Psybeam

Tri Attack
Signal Beam
Discharge

Protect
Psychic
Ice Beam

Ragnarokalex's Team

Aron (Malthir) Male
Nature:
Adamant
Type:
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Spray, can be magnetized. Superior senses in high-metal environments like construction sites or factories.
Rock: Ground STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.

Abilities:
Sturdy:
Type: Innate
This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing the Base Attack Power from an opponents incoming attacks by one (1). The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) Base Attack Power.
Rock Head:
This Pokemon’s hard body prevents it from taking recoil damage from moves such as Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, and Head Smash.
Heavy Metal: (Dreamworld)
The Pokemon's body structure is immensely dense, doubling its weight. Additionally the Base Attack Power of full contact attacks [Avalanche, Brave Bird, Body Slam, Bounce, Double-Edge, Dragon Rush, Extremespeed, Flare Blitz, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Head Charge, Head Smash, Heat Crash, Heavy Slam, Hi Jump Kick, Ice Ball, Iron Head, Jump Kick, Outrage, Petal Dance, Quick Attack, Revenge, Rollout, Slam, Spark, Steamroller, Submission, Superpower, Tackle, Take Down, Thrash, V-create, Volt Tackle, Waterfall, Wood Hammer, and Zen Headbutt is increased by two (2).] Seismic Toss, Vital Throw, and Circle Throw will fail against this Pokemon unless the user is a Fighting-type.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30

EC: 0/9
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Tackle
Harden
Mud-Slap
Headbutt
Metal Claw
Iron Defense
Roar
Take Down

Head Smash
Dragon Rush
Superpower

Dig
Aerial Ace
Shadow Claw

Syclar (Nyri) Female
Nature: Brave
Type: Ice/Bug
Ice: STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Bug: STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Compoundeyes:
This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Mountaineer:
This Pokemon is used to scaling and avoiding rocks. It can avoid damage from Stealth Rock when it switches in, and one Rock-type attack per round.
Technician (DW):
This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally deal 6 or below base damage to have their base damage multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) damage, and the Energy Cost for mutli-hit attacks is increased by two (2).

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 77 (-) (-10% Evasion Flat)

EC: 1/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Leer
Leech Life
Scratch
Focus Energy
Ice Shard
Slash
Icy Wind
Bug Bite
Icicle Spear
Icicle Crash
X-Scissor

Superpower
Earth Power
String Shot

Acrobatics
Struggle Bug
Rock Slide

Ragnarockalex orders
Maxim orders
I ref
Maxim orders
Ragnarockalex orders
I ref
Repeat

Alright you two, time to commence your training. Nyri lets have you start off by lowering their offensive capabilities with Struggle Bug! Then slow them down to with Icy Wind, then finally go on the offensive with Superpower on Kimli! Malthir you go for the throat with a one-two.....one i guess punch with Head Smash, Metal Claw, and Head Smash again. Aim for Kimli so we can rack up damage quick!

Nyri - Struggle Bug - Icy Wind - Superpower Kimli
If Kimli tries to use counter against superpower, switch target to Matrix

Malthir - Head Smash Kimli - Metal Claw Kimli - Head Smash Kimli
If Kimli tries to use counter against any attacks, switch target to Matrix

Hmm, what to do here?

Kimli: How about we eat?

Matrix: For once, I agree with Kimli

Maxim; Knock it off you two.

Kimli, I want you to roast that bug. Start off with a prot- I really need to get you protect. Sigh. Anyway, start off with a Flamethrower at Syclar, then use another Flamethrower on the same target, and finish off with a Counter on Aron to make sure you're not taking every single blow

Matrix, let's show them that you should not be underestimated. Start off with a nice Tri Attack on the Syclar. Next, assist Kimli in getting rid of that bug by using another Tri Attack against it. Finish off with Protect to avoid those blows you'll be taking.

Summary:
Munchlax: Flamethrower (Syclar) x2~Counter (Aron)

Porygon: Tri attack (Syclar)~Tri attack (Syclar)~Protect

Kimli (M) Munchlax l Matrix Porygon

Atk: 3 l 1
Def: 2 l 3
SpA: 3 l 4
SpD: 3 l 3
Spe: 4 l 40

HP 120 l 100
Energy 100
l 100
Boosts
Other

Malthir
(M) Aron l Nyri (F) Syclar
Atk: 4 l 4
Def: 4 l 2
SpA: 1 l 3
SpD: 2 l 2
Spe:30 l 77

HP 90 l 90
Energy 100
l 100
Boosts
Other

Round 1: it begins

Here in the Colosseum everyone sits. The match begins with both parties releasing their Pokemon. On Maxim's side a Munchlax named Kimli and a Porygon named Matrix. On Ragnarokalex's side a Syclar name Nyri and an Aron named Malthir. The match begins with Nyri. She begins to attack with a Struggle Bug. One of the nice niches it has is that it hits both of Maxim's Pokemon. Matrix is the next to act and begins with it's signature move, a powerful Tri-Attack. It hits Nyri for some good damage and winds up Burning her. Malthir follows up by hitting Kimli with a Head Smash. Kimli in response fires a Flamethrower at Nyri. I retribution for the powerful Flamethrower, Nyri launches an Icy Wind at Kimli and Matrix. Thanks to the ice that now hinders Matrix, Malthir is faster and attacks Kimli with a Metal Claw. Matrix hits Nyri with another Tri-Attack. Kimli finishes up with another Flamethrower. Following this Kimli prepares for incoming attacks by attempting a Counter. Both Nyri and Malthir see this and divert their attack towards Matrix. Matrix sees this in time and sets up a Protect before the Head Smash and Superpower hit.

At the moment the emperor is satisfied with the match.

Speed order: Syclar, Porygon, Aron, Munchlax

Action 1

Struggle Bug
-2 Energy Syclar, -6 HP Munchlax, -6 HP Porygon
Tri-Attack -6 Energy Porygon, -13 HP Syclar (burn)
Head Smash -8 Energy Aron, -21 HP Munchlax
Flamethrower -7 Energy Munchlax, -24 HP Syclar

Action 2

Icy Wind -3 Energy, -8 HP Munchlax, -8 HP Porygon
Metal Claw -3 Energy, -10 HP Porygon
Tri-Attack -10 Energy Porygon, -13 HP Syclar
Flamethrower -11 Energy Munchlax, -24 HP Syclar

Action 3

Protect -19 Energy Porygon
Superpower -8 Energy Syclar, -16 HP Porygon (protected)
Head Smash -8 Energy Aron, -20 HP Porygon (protected)
Counter -6 Energy Munchlax

Kimli (M) Munchlax l Matrix Porygon

HP 49 l 76
Energy 77
l 65
Boosts -1 SpA, -1 Spe
l -1 SpA, -1 Spe
Other

Malthir
(M) Aron l Nyri (F) Syclar

HP 90 l 10
Energy 81
l 87
Boosts
Other none
l Burn (2 DPA)

Well, looks like we're in a favorable position.

Kimli, finish off that bug with a final flamethrower, then stockpile some food to keep your health up, finish off with a Seed Bomb on Aron. If Aron attacks you with Head Smash, use a Counter instead unless you're about to use flamethrower.

Matrix, focus down that Aron, Tri Attack it three times, if at any point Kimli faints, try Discharge instead to paralyze him, hopefully

Summary:
Kimli: Flamethrower (Syclar)~Stockpile~Seed Bomb (Aron)
If Head Smash is used by Aron on actions 2 or 3, use Counter instead.

Matrix: Tri Attack (Aron) x3
If Kimli is fainted at any point, use Discharge instead

Alright guys that didnt go quite as well as I wouldve hoped, ah well lets try to salvage this and get back on top!

Nyri you need to protect yourself so you can fire off another couple of attacks, so quickly run behind Malthir so the flamethrower aimed at you doesnt connect, then pop back out and hit Kimli with a Superpower, then finish up with another Bug Buzz to keep their offenses down. Malthir, you keep up the offense with another Head Smash on Kimli again, then follow up with a Superpower targetting Matrix, then finish wiht another Head Smash on Matrix

Nyri - Hide Behind Malthir - Superpower Kimli - Struggle Bug

Malthir - Head Smash Kimli - Superpower Matrix - Head Smash Matrix

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Subreffing

- - - -

The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Nature: Quiet
Health: 49
Spe: 4
Energy: 77%
Boosts: -1Spa and -1 Spe
Other:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Nature: Modest
Health: 76
Atk: Rank 1
SpA: Rank 4
Energy: 65
Boosts: -1Spa and -1 Spe
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Nature: Adamant
Health: 90
Atk: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 1
Energy: 81
Boosts:
Other:

Nyri (Syclar)[M]
Health: 10
Spe: 77
Energy: 87
Boosts:
Other: Burn

Round 2

Emperor: Release the Beast!!

*As the order was given, two guards appear conducting what seems to be someone blindfolded dressed as Mr. Mime*

Mr.Mim—erm…Frosty: “I knew I shouldn’t taken that shortcut through Rome”

Guards: Shut up.

Frosty:…of course

*While Frosty was making his last wishes before being eaten alive by oh so many pokemon, a ruckus started outside.

THE BARBARIANS ARE INVADING!*

Emperor: THE BARBARIANS ARE INVADING! EVERYBODY, LEAVE THE COLOSSEUM AND GET TO ARMS! I will return to my palace and cower in fea—I mean and protect it.

*Everybody leaves Arena*

Trainers: “Hey, we are on the middle of a battle here. Oh shoot. It looks like we will have to call it a tie”

Frosty: “Hey hey no tie, I can ref!”

Trainers: “…wait a sec, did that Mr. Mime talked

Frosty: “OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I DON’T LOOK AT ALL LIKE MR. MIME! Go Jalhalla, get me out of here.”

Jalhalla: Lampeeeent!

*Flame Burst burns blindfold*

“Much Better. Let’s continue this battle.”

Action 1

Nyri begins by showing its huge courage and running behind his partner like the brave guy he is. Unfortunately, the Syclar is much bigger AND Malthir just left his place to Head Smash Kimli for insane damage. Syclar is exposed!

But Matrix decides to leave the kill to Kimli and focus on the Aron with Tri Attack which I think may have scratched its armor...not much. x4 resistance goes a long way.

Also, Kimli burns Nyri to a crisp with Flamethrower. Syclar fainted!

Syclar: Runs behind Aron – didn’t work because a) Aron is significantly smaller and b) Aron will move to use Head Smash.
Aron: Head Smash at Kimli: 15 + 3 + 3 = 21 damage for 8 energy
Hit: 11/100 (yes)
Crit: 16/16 (no)
Porygon: Tri Attack at Aron: 8 + 3 + 3 = 14*0.67*0.67 = 6.3 (7) damage for 6 energy
Crit: 9/16 (no)
Munchlax: Flamethrower at Syclar: 10 + 1.5 = 11.5*2.25 – 1.75 = 25 damage for 7 energy

Syclar fainted!

Action 2

Now it is 2 vs 1, but Aron's resistances may actually give him the advantage. Let's see how that pans out.

Matrix tries again with Tri Attack, only this time it managed to get on something more relevant than the feasible 7 damage. Burn. Good for you.

Malthir responds with ZUPAPOWAR. Great damage.

Finally, Munchlax grabs a sandwich he was saving and eats in Stockpile

Porygon: Tri Attack at Aron: 8 + 3 + 3 = 14*0.67*0.67 = 6.3 (7) damage for 10 energy
Crit: 4/16 (no)
Which one (1 – paralysis, 2- burn, 3-freeze): 2/3 (burn)
Aron was burned!

Aron: Superpower at Porygon: 12 + 3 - 3= 12*1.5 = 18 damage for 8 energy
Crit:13/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Munchlax: Stockpile for 8 energy

Action 3

Third time doing the Tri Attack is the charm! Except no.

Malthir responds again with Head Smash, leaving both his opponent in a precarious condition.

Finally, Kimli joins the "I just annoy, but don't really damage my opponent" crew and uses Seed Bomb on his opponent.

this is getting pathetic. I may send one of my pokemon to force this double to actually deal damage...

Porygon: Tri Attack at Aron: 8 + 3 + 3 = 14*0.67*0.67 = 6.3 (7) damage for 14 energy

Aron: Head Smash at Porygon: 15 + 3 + 3 – 1.75 = 20 damage for 8 energy
Hit: 4/10 (yes)
Crit: 9/16 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Munchlax: Seed Bomb: 8 -1.5 = 7 damage for 5 energy
Crit: 5/16 (no)

ROUND 2 END

The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Health: 28
Energy: 57%
Boosts: +1def and +1spd
Other:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Health: 38
Energy: 35
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 62
Energy: 57
Boosts: -1atk and -1def (for 3 more actions)

Nyri (Syclar)[M]
Health: -15
Energy: KO
Boosts: KO
Other: KO

Ragnarokalex's action

Ok guys, i think I have an idea to win this match.

Matrix, start off by chilling to recover your energy, then launch a fearsome Discharge+Discharge combo

Kimli, start by flamethrowering Aron, then Protect against that Discharge combo, then chill to recover energy.

Summary:
Matrix: Chill~Discharge +Discharge Combo~rest

Kimli: Flamethrower~Protect~Chill

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Health: 28
Energy: 57%
Boosts: +1def and +1spd
Other:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 62
Energy: 57
Boosts: -1atk and -1def (for 3 more actions)

Nyri (Syclar)[M]

Round 3

Action 1

Matrix seems to be getting prepared for something big as he starts to chill. Kimli, in the other hand, prefers a more offensive route with Flamethrower

Finally, Malthir, being tired of beating around the bushes, is ordered to prepare a combo with Superpower and Body Slam. Which would totally work if it actually knew Body Slam. It even tried jumping and sliding and punching and many other things to see if it could remember how to Body Slam. But you can't remember what you never knew, now can you? The end result was the the combo failed and the only thing it accomplished was wasted energy.

Porygon: Chill (+12 energy)
Munchlax: Flamethrower: 10 + 1.5 + 3= 14.5 (15) damage for 7 energy
Crit: 1/16 (yes)
Aron: Power Slam: Impossible (doesn't know Body Slam) for 23 energy
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Now its Matrix's time for a combo. After assuring itself that Kimli is protected, it uses a double Discharge, forming SHOCK, which leaves quite a mark on Marthil, who is forced to cooldown for the moment, due to the failed combo.

...of course, after a while we discovered that Munchlax's definition of protect means "close eyes and pretend that it won't hurt", so it was hit allright.

Munchlax: Failed for 11 energy

Porygon: Shock for 32 energy
vs Aron 8*0.75*2.25 + 3 = 16 damage
vs Munchlax 8*0.75*2.25 = 13 damage
Paralysis: 10/10, 6/10 (no and yes)
Crit: 2/16, 5/16 (no, no)

Munchlax is paralysed!

Aron: nothing

Action 3

Now Matrix is cooling down his system after Shock. Marthil tries to use that opportunity to end the round doing something useful, but of course Murphy's Law attacked and the Head Smash missed.

Finally, Kimli chills

Porygon: nothing

Aron: Head Smash: missed for 8 energy
Hit: 10/10 (no)
-2hp due to burn

Munchlax: Chill
Paralysis: 39/100 (no)

ROUND 3 END

The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Health: 15
Energy: 51
Boosts:
Other: Paralysed 20%

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Energy: 15
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 25
Energy: 26
Boosts: -1atk and -1def (for 2 more actions)

Nyri (Syclar)[M]

Maxim’s turn!

Frosty

=_=
Actually, Maxim, I made a small mistake on the previous reffing and you Munchlax is still in the game. But I guess I changed it a bit too late.

Could you please reorder? thanks.

It doesn't know Protect?! Well, I guess that was bound to happen sooner or later after putting protect on every other pokemon.

Anyway:

Kimli: I want you to use a Flamethrower+Flamethrower combo, rest from that, then go for broke and use Metronome.

Matrix: Start by chilling, then use another Discharge, then finish with a Recover.

Summary:
Kimli: Flamethrower+flamethrower combo~rest~Metronome

Matrix: Chill~Discharge~Recover

Metronome List: Superpower, Fire Blast, Wood Hammer, Earthquake, Psychic, Thunder, Hydro Pump, Meteor Mash, Bug Buzz, Return

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Health: 15
Energy: 51
Boosts:
Other: Paralysed 20%

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Energy: 15
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 25
Energy: 26
Boosts: -1atk and -1def (for 2 more actions)

Nyri (Syclar)[M]

Round 4

Action 1

I predict a rather useless action.

Matrix chills to get some energy, while Malthir digs a hole to protect himself from impending attacks. Finally Kimli tries to use a super flaming combo. But he got Fully Paralysed.

and I was correct!

Ok, if no KOs are done this turn, I will start to get tired here. And you all know what that means.

Porygon: Chill (+12 energy)
Munchlax: BURN!: Full Paralysis
Paralysis: 1/100 (Full Paralysis
Aron: Dig for 6 energy
-2hp due to burn

Action 2

Matrix, probably scaried of my pokemon (you should be!) uses Discharge to bring Kimli's health down. With friends like that, you don't really need enemies, now do you.

Taking advantage of that, Malthir comes out and finishes Kimli off with dig.

Porygon: Discharge for 6 energy
vs Aron: missed
vs Munchlax: 8*0.75 + 1.5 = 7.5 (8) damage
Crit: 15/16 (no)

Aron: Dig at Munchlax: 8 + 3 -3 - 1.75 = 6.25 (7) damage for 9 energy (FYI, I round up pretty much everything)
-2hp due to burn

Munchlax faints!

Action 3

Finally some blood (figuratively speaking, of course). The match will probably turn much more interesting now that is 1 vs 1.

Or not, since Matrix Recovers and Malthir chills.

And I get tired of all this. I AM SENDING A POKEMON OF MINE TO THE FRAY!

Go Caffie the Syclant!

At end of action 2, if the battle hasn't ended, hit the pokemon that has dealt the least damage in the round with Icicle Spears. Without technician.

Porygon: Recover: +20hp for 12 energy
Aron: Chill (+12 energy)
-2hp due to burn

Emperor is bored!
Pokemon RNG (Syclant, Ninetales, Vaporeon, Cyclohm, Dusclops, Zoroark, Snorlax, Roserade, Magmar, Reuniclus, Tangrowth, Fidgit, Ferrothorn, Tepig, Cottonee, Lampent respectively): 1/16 (Syclant)

ROUND 4 END

The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Health: 0
Boosts:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Health: 58
Energy: 9
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 19
Energy: 23
Boosts:

Nyri (Syclar)[M]

In the end of action 2 Syclant will hit the pokemon that deals the least damage in next round with Icicle Spear

Ragnarokalex’s turn!

I'm getting tired of this! Let's end this one with a bang matrix!

Discharge+Discharge combo~rest~faint

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Boosts:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Health: 58
Energy: 9
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 19
Energy: 23
Boosts:

Nyri (Syclar)[M]
Other: KO​

Last Round

Action 1

Malthir chills while Matrix embodies the arena and

THIS IS THE FUTURE NORMAL GYM TEAM!

(i know sparta is greek and colisseum is roman, but pretend you havaen't seen that)

After that show of manhood from a program that doesn't have gender to begin with, Matrix begins to form another Shock to finish off Malthir before doom and despair comes. Unfortunately the energy wasn't enough to reach full power and the end result of less than desirable.

In the end, Malthir survived and Matrix fainted due to exhaustion.

Aron: Chill +12 energy
Porygon: 8*2.25 + 3 = 21*(9/32) = 6 damage for 9 energy
Crit: 2/16 (no)
NOTE: when the energy isn't enough for the full power, I calculate a proportional damage

Porygon fainted!

Ragnarokalex wins!

BATTLE END - CONGRATULATIONS TO RAGNAROKALEX

The Contestants

Kimli (Munchlax) [M]
Boosts:

Matrix (Porygon) [M]
Health: ko
Energy: 0
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Malthir (Aron)[M]
Health: 11
Boosts:

Nyri (Syclar)[M]

Counters
Ragnarokalex: 2TC
Syclar: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC
Aron: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC, 2KOC

Maxim: 2TC
Munchlax: 1 EC, 2MC, 1DC, 1KOC
Porygon: 1EC, 2MC, 1DC

Frosty: 4RC (since Steampowered didn't get to any KO, he doesn't earn RCs, unfortunately).

Well darn it, I thought the refs usually did full damage for a climatic "last attack".

Oh well, thanks for reffing anyways Frosty, and GG Ragnorokalex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)