VFX's trying to drink without paying:TheMogRunner rages! (DF44 Tutors)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok let's look at the Rules before we all get a bit rash.(we has a creeper in the background: why it's my tutor DogFish!)

Challenging VFXCross To a 2 vs 2 NFE Singles Match!
DQ: 2 days
Arena: A dark underground spring
Restricted moves: sun (unless the roof gets broken), and in addition all ground shaking moves do a rock bases damage of 6 to both pokemon.
Not an overly complicated arena but one question:since when to underground caves have roofs???

any way lets look at the flavor and the fighters

After searching for 5 days and 6 nights in a desert (don't get why he didn't have his Omnystar use water gun is beyond me), VFXcross comes upon an underground spring of water. As he jumps for joy and runs to the spring TheMogRunner smacks him to the ground, (laughing all the way-since it's near christmas!) TheMogRunner declares that it's his spring and it costs him a lot of money to keep it stocked so if VFX wants any he's gonna have to fight for it. I wandered in a bit before this and TheMogRunner yells at me to bear witness sooo....

FIGHT !!!

Teams

TheMogRunner

TheMogRunner said:
I will use
Scarlet the Vulpix

Vulpix(*) [Scarlet] (F)

Nature:Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)

Personality: Scarlet was my first Pokemon. We dreamed together of become great (or at least better than mediocre) that is why to this day she strategies. She gives me the best ones and we compare notes telepathically. She is calm never losing her cool and very modest. One of my best.

Type:
Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.

Abilities:
Flash Fire:(Innate)
This Pokemon thrives in high temperatures, and takes the energy of any opposing fire attack, nullifies the damage, and uses the additional power to boost its own fire attack’s Base Attack Power by two (2). Self-targeted attacks do not give the boost.

(DW) Drought:(Innate)
When this Pokemon is sent out it summons blistering sunlight that scorches the field and does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. [Add (DW) after ability name if it's Dream World Ability](LOCKED)

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3(+)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 65

EC:2/6
MC:0
DC:3/5

Attacks:
Ember(*)
Tail Whip(*)
Quick Attack(*)
Fire Spin(*)
Will-O-Wisp(*)
Roar(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Imprison(*)
Flame Burst(*)
Flamethrower(*)
Safeguard(*)
Extrasensory

Energy Ball(*)
Hex(*)
Psych Up(*)
Ominous Wind

Toxic(*)
Fire Blast(*)
Double Team(*)

Rarity:2
Petilil[Mint](F)
Nature:Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)

Personality: (to be added)

Type:Grass
Summary: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Chlorophyll: (Innate)
During bright sunlight, this Pokemon’s cells absorb more solar energy, doubling (x2) their speed.

Own Tempo: (Innate)
This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.

(DW)Leaf Guard: (Innate)
In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions. (LOCKED)

Stats:
Petilil
Atk: Rank 1(-)
SpA: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 30
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC:1/6
MC:0
DC:1/5

Attacks:
Absorb
Growth
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder
Mega Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Stun Spore
Aromatherapy
Energy Ball

Charm
Healing Wish
Ingrain

Hidden Power (Fire[Attack:6])
Toxic
Dream Eater

Thanks!
Team VFX

VFXCross said:
Participants:

Venonat [Atlas] (M)
Nature: Modest (+1 SpA, -1 Atk)
Type:
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings

Abilities:
Compoundeyes (Innate): This Pokemon’s complex eyes give it a comprehensive view of the field, making its attack 30% (x1.3) more accurate.
Tinted Lens (Innate): When this Pokemon uses an attack that is normally not very effective, that attack is calculated at the next highest resisrance modifier. (e.g. 4x resistance is calculated at 2x, 2x resistance becomes neutral).
Run Away (DW) (Innate) [LOCKED]: This Pokemon is quick on its feet and will evade any field traps and hazards that would harm it (Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes) in an arena. A Pokemon can still absorb Toxic Spikes if it has Run Away and is Poison-typed. Run Away does not allow the Pokemon to switch out of trapping moves or abilities, however it can escape other situational trapping strategies in battle.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 1 (-)
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 45
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 12

EC: 2/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Tackle*
Disable*
Foresight*
Supersonic*
Confusion*
Poisonpowder*
Leech Life*
Stun Spore*
Psybeam*
Psychic

Egg Moves:
Signal Beam*
Toxic Spikes*
Bug Bite*

BW TMs:
Toxic*
Venoshock*
Sludge Bomb*
Struggle Bug

Total Moves: 17

Omanyte* [Neptune] (M)
Nature: Docile (No effect on stats)
Type:
Rock: Rock STAB; Reduce damage from all special attacks by two (2) Base Attack Power during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Swift Swim (Innate): The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast in slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Shell Armor (Innate): This Pokemon’s thick, bony outer shell prevents it from taking critical hits.
Weak Armor (DW) (Can be Enabled) [LOCKED]:
The Pokemon can loosen its worn defensive armor so that it will break off when an opponent uses a contact attack, reducing the Pokemon's Defense and increasing their Speed by one (1) stage for each hit.

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 3
Spe: 35
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 15

EC: 1/6
MC: 0
DC: 1/5

Attacks:
Level Up:
Constrict*
Water Gun*
Withdraw*
Horn Attack*
Bite*
Rollout*
Leer*
Mud Shot*
AncientPower
Shell Smash
Hydro Pump

Egg Moves:
Aurora Beam*
Spikes*
Water Pulse*

BW TMs:
Protect*
Rock Tomb*
Scald*

Total Moves: 17
LET THE FIGHTING BEGIN!!!!

TMR sends out his mon
VFX sends out his mon with actions
TMR posts actions
then I do the thing calls reffing

Well, then the obvious choice is Neptune the Omanyte

Mud Shot -> Water Pulse -> Mud Shot
If Vulpix uses Energy Ball, Protect. Do not push back actions.

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: 90
Energy:100%
Speed:65
Boosts: none

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
Speed:35

Well ladies and gentlemen,(no clue who i'm talking to...) here we are, at the start of a fabulous match! It looks like the Owner of this luxurious spring is sending out a foxy Vulpix! Due to the fire type pokemon that came out VFX sends out a type advantage member his cute and cuddly Omanyte!. Lets see how this plays out!

Our match today starts out with Scarlet spewing some Toxic from it's mouth..but she misses Neptune and hits me!(am i gonna die now?)! Laughing, Neptune, slaps up some mud hitting Scarlet in the side with a Mud Shot lowering his speed!

With mud caking he precious coat Scarlet she gathers the natural elements around her sending an Energy Ball crashing into Neptune...or so she thought. Neptune erected a Protective Barrier!

With the round coming to a close both sides take one more quick snipe at each other. Scarlet does some Deja vu, using another Energy Ball! Neptune keeping with this style raises another barrier of Protection...but it fades away leaving it's creator to take a smack to the face.

Action 1
Scarlet uses Toxic-Missed! -7 energy
Neptune uses Mud Shot- 9 damage, -4 energy
Scarlet's speed goes down to 37

Action 2
Neptune uses Protect- -13 energy
Scarlet uses Energy Ball-18 damage, -6 energy(negated)

Action 3
Neptune uses Protect- -14 energy
Scarlet uses Energy Ball-18 damage, -10 energy

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: 81
Energy:77%
Speed:37

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
Hp: 72
Energy:72%

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Toxic: The Pokemon lets out a dark purple gas at the opponent. The gas enters the opponent’s body through the pores and poisons the opponent. Over time the Toxic damage will gradually increase each round from 1 HP per action to 5 HP per action. Toxic damage resets if the Pokemon switches out.
Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: 90% | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Poison | Priority: 0 | CT: Elemental

Incidentally, all future rounds will contain RNG rolls for my own sake.

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: 81
Energy:77%

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
Energy:72%

Round 2!!! Well folks i do believe that these fighters are going to go for broke this round! lets check in and find out whats going down!

With a dark glow, Scarlet lets out a silent howl that causes Neptune to be thrown to the ground, it's an Extrasensory attack! Picking himself up off the ground Neptune summons an Ancient Power from the cave and with his own roar(?) sends a ball of energy straight into Scarlet's side causing some major damage!

Scarlet makes an encore appearance with another Energy Ball, sending the orb of nature into poor Neptune's shell causing HIM some tremendous damage. Not to be out done, Neptune opens his mouth and sends out a stream of Scalding water, hoping to burn Vulpiz only to remember that fire types can't be burned.

Scarlet let's loose another Ball of pure green Energy, into Neptune's face causing him to stagger fromthe punishment he's taken. After some urging from his trainer, Neptune gets up and creates another Ancient Power attack to lob at Scarlet, who is sent reeling from the blow!

Well, that's that folks what will happen next round? will Scarlet be able to keep this punishment up or will Neptune make a surprise move and steal a win? Stay tuned!

Action 1
Scarlet uses Extrasensory- 9 damage, -6 energy
Neptune uses Ancient Power- 14 damage, -3 energy
Scarlet's speed returns to normal

[RNG for Flinch-6285: nope sorry](Extrasensory)
[RNG for crit-9152: nope sorry](Extrasensory)
[RNG for crit-2327: nope sorry](Ancient Power)
[RNG for stat boost-6783: nope sorry](Ancient Power)

Action 2
Scarlet uses Energy Ball-18 damage, -6 energy
Neptune uses Scald-17 damage, -5 energy

[RNG for Stat Drop-7173: nope sorry](Energy Ball)
[RNG for crit-4986: nope sorry](Energy Ball)
[RNG for crit-5870: nope sorry](Scald)

Action 3
Scarlet uses Energy Ball-18 damage, -10 energy
Neptune uses Ancient Power- 14 damage, -3 energy

[RNG for Stat Drop-9812 nope sorry](Energy Ball)
[RNG for crit-5888: nope sorry](Energy Ball)
[RNG for crit-2310: nope sorry](Ancient Power)
[RNG for stat boost-5677: nope sorry](Ancient Power)
Scarlet's speed returns to normal

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: 36
Energy:55%

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
Hp: 27
Energy:61%

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
The Royal Guard will now note that I like to have reffings PM'ed to me BEFORE he posts them :-). There will be an edit to the reffing once he gets back online - VFXCross, feel free to edit out your actions.

Sidenote for The Royal Guard: VM VFXCross once you've updated the reffing please, so that s/he knows that the match has been updated.

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: 36
Energy:55%

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
Energy:61%

Round 3!

Scarlet creates another aura of Extrasensory around Neptune, which pelts him into the ground causing minor damage. Neptune responds with another Shot of Mud, gunking up Scarlet's face and lowering her speed.

Scarlet goes for a finisher, tossing a Ball of glowing green Energy at Neptune once more causing him to stagger and fall...thats it Neptune can't get up, he's fainted!

Neptune is unable to battle!

Well, that's that folks what will happen next round? will Scarlet be able to keep this punishment up or will Neptune make a surprise move and steal a win? Stay tuned!

Action 1
Scarlet uses Extrasensory- 9 damage, -6 energy
Neptune uses Mud Shot- 9 damage, -4 energy
Scarlet's speed drops back down to 37

[RNG for Flinch-5060: nope sorry](Extrasensory)
[RNG for crit-893: nope sorry](Extrasensory)
[RNG for crit-732: nope sorry](Mud Shot)

Action 2
Scarlet uses Energy Ball-18 damage, -6 energy
Neptune is KO'D

[RNG for Stat Drop-4486: nope sorry](Energy Ball)
[RNG for crit-1935: nope sorry](Energy Ball)

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Energy:43%

VS

[Omanyte] Neptune(M)
KO'D

VFX sends his next mon out

[Venonat] Atlas(F)
Speed:45

Will - o - wisp ----- Fire blast + fire blast combo - cooldown

You are doing well scarlet I am proud of you

Scarlet(thanks... >:) )

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Energy:43%

VS

[Venonat] Atlas(F)

Round 4!

Scarlet starts off the round with a ghostly howl summoning a small spirit of fire which burns Atlas! Atlas responds by trying to inflict a status effect of his own, but misses!

Scarlet starts charging up a giant ball of fire, meanwhile, Atlas glows with a purple aura casting Psychic on Scarlet causing minor damage, Scarlet unleashes her pent up energy using a giant Fire Bomb on Atlas causing massive damage! But she faints from the effort of it!

Action 1:

Scarlet used Will-O-Wisp!
RNG Roll (To-Hit) (<=7500): 104/10000 (Yes)
-6 EN
Atlas used Toxic!
RNG Roll (To-Hit) (<=9000): 9115/10000 (No)
-6 EN

Atlas was hurt by her burn!
-2 HP

Action 2:

Atlas used Psychic!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) (<=625): 4634/10000 (No)
RNG Roll (To-Lower Sp.Def) (<=1000): 2056/10000 (No)
(7 + ((3-3)*1.5) = 7 Damage
-6 EN
Scarlet used Fire Blast + Fire Blast!
RNG Roll (To-Hit) (<=7725): 2276/10000 (Yes)
RNG Roll (To-Crit) (<=625): 567/10000 (Yes)
(27 + ((3-2)*1.5) + 3 + 3)*1.5 = 51.75 ~ 52 Damage
-39 EN

TheMogRunner's Scarlet ran out of energy!
TheMogRunner's Scarlet fainted!
-2 HP

[Vulpix] Scarlet(F)
Hp: KO
Energy:KO%

VS

[Venonat] Atlas(F)
Hp: 34
Energy:88%

[Petilil] Mint(F)
Speed:30

(I has copy and paste fail)

VFX orders
TMR orders
I ref
DF Bitches me out for my mistakes

[Petilil] Mint(F)

VS

[Venonat] Atlas(F)
Hp: 34
Energy:88%

Round 5!

Atlas, finally being able to go first, opens with a shot of Toxic into the poor plant! Mint responds by increasing her strength, by using the land to Grow(th)

Taking the Toxic into account Atlas spits some more toxic in the form of a Super-Effective VenoShock! Mint who has been building up energy up this whole time unleashes it using some Hidden Power! Atlas can't take anymore fire and collapses!

Atlas is unable to battle!

THEMOGRUNNER WON!!!!

Action 1:

Atlas used Toxic!
RNG Roll (To-Hit) (<=9000: 53/10000 (Yes)
-7 EN
Mint used Growth!
+1 to Spa and Atk
-6 EN

-2 HP
Mint was hurt by Toxic
-1 HP

Action 2:

Atlas used VenoShock!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) (<=625): 4634/10000 (No)
(13 + ((3-2)+ 3 *1.5) = 25.5> 26 Damage
-7 EN
Mint used Hidden Power(Fire) + Hidden Power(Fire)!
RNG Roll (To-Crit) (<=625): 5676/10000 (No)
(14 + ((5-2)*1.5) + 3 + 3)*1.5 = 34 Damage
-24 EN

Mint was hurt by Toxic
-1 HP

Atlas is unable to continue!

[Petilil] Mint(F)
Energy:70%

VS

[Venonat] Atlas(F)
Hp: KO
Energy:KO%

Rewards

TMR: 2 CC
Scarlet [Vulpix]
1 EC/ 2 MC/ 1 DC/ 1 KOC

Mint [Petilil]
1 EC/ 2 MC/ 1 DC/ 1 KOC

VFX: 2 CC
Neptune [Omanyte]
1 EC/ 2 MC/ 1 DC

Atlas [Venonat]
1 EC/ 2 MC/ 1 DC/ 1 KOC

Me 5 UC

Dogfish44- 3 UC (for tutoring)

YES! Well Done Mint and Scarlet! Thanks for taking me up on the battle VFX. Finally thanks to both of our refs. Maybe well might meet again VFX...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)