Advance Wars Mafia (GAME OVER-IDS WINS!)

ADVANCE WARS MAFIA

Approved by Lightwolf

Once upon a time, in a land far, far, away, there was a war. This war was between the forces of the Allied Nations and the Black Hole. The Allied Nations won, and Black Hole snuck away, defeated but not destroyed. Then the same thing happened two more times, with more and more COs (Commanding Officers) being introduced every time.

Now, the world once again teeters on the brink of war. The Allied Nation and the Black Hole are back, with the forces of Rubinelle joining the battle from a world devastated by apocalypse. It all comes down to this, ladies and gentlemen. Andy from the Allied Nations, Hawke from the Black Hole, and Will from Rubinelle will fight for their factions in the battle.

Suddenly, a huge missile crashes into the ground near you, and a body is flung into the air. The first casualty of war. Nothing is left of him except a scrap of paper:

Dear smashlloyd20,
You are Max.

You are big and fat but also strong. Also, you host this game.

At night, you may send a PM to smashlloyd20 titled ‘Night X - Win.’ You will win.

You are a Direct attacking CO. If you are in possession of a Direct unit at any point in the game, you may use your Super CO Power by sending an additional PM smashlloyd20 titled ‘Night X - Win even more.’ You will win even more.

You are allied with the Host. You win if this is a good game.
No turning back now. Only one question remains: ARE YOU READY???

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game. Knowledge acquired after death cannot be transferred from a dead player to a living player.

2. Every user has a role PM. Role PMs may not be shown to other users on Night 0, but starting from Day 1 onwards they may be freely distributed. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM the host for assistance. Impersonation of the host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. You may vote to lynch users during the day by posting "<something> USER" in bold, or "No lynch" if you don't want to lynch anyone, and if you change your vote, you MUST edit the bolded text out of the old post if you post with a new vote. Once there is a majority as determined by the host, there will be a grace period of 3 hours, and if the majority is still in place after said grace period, the day will end. Please don't ask about when a majority is reached - once it's time for the day to end, it'll end (provided a host is there to update).

4.5. If there's a tie, there will be no lynch.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to smashlloyd20. The game will start on Night 0, and all roles except killing roles may be used. There will be no deaths on Night 0.

5.5. If you're not going to do anything at night, send a PM titled "Night X - Idling". This makes keeping track of things easier and informs me that you're still playing the game.

6. Priorities have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Characters have a Super CO Power that can be used if they are holding the proper item. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to smashlloyd20 stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use a Super CO Power and give away an item at the same time. Giving away an item has the lowest priority, and if you are killed/lynched the same night/day you attempt to give away an item, it won't be moved.

8. There is no "Scavenger" ability, and information about items (neither those initially held nor those held upon death) will not be revealed upon a user's death. Stealing abilities should not target a dead user - items go to the killer on death.

9. The three factions are: the Allied Nations, the Black Hole Army, and Rubinelle.

10. Only sign up if you know you're going to be at least fairly active. If I notice that you seem to be idle, I reserve the right to have you forcefully subbed out if necessary. I'll most likely nudge first, though.

11. Be careful who you trust.

12. There might be a hidden faction not mentioned in rule number 9.

13. The host reserves the right to alter the rules in any way throughout the game, and they are still expected to be followed.

Also, TALK TO ME. Give me access to sheets, IRC channel, etc. Feel free to rant to me or whatever. I want a good postgame!

Players

Alive (6):
loudkirbyking
Yeti
auramaster
theangryscientist
RaRe555
kingofkongs

Dead (19):
ginganinja - Rubinelle - Thief/Odd Night Kill - Lynched D1
RBG - Allied Nations - Hooker/Kidnap - Died under mysterious circumstances N1
Quagsires - Rubinelle - Safeguard/Bodyguard - Attacked brutally N1
imperfectluck - Black Hole - Inspector/Kidnap - Lynched D2
pokemonrocks777 - Black Hole - Safeguard/Bodyguard - Invaded N2
Dummy007 - Black Hole - Thief/Persuade - Assassinated N2
Paperblade - Rubinelle - Item Destroyer/Kidnap - Blasted from afar N2
jalmont - Allied Nations - Silence/Persuade - Attacked brutally N2
Ditto - Black Hole - Even night kill/Odd night kill - Lynched D3
Layell - Black Hole - Hook/Kill once Sturm dies - Bombed N3
Darkpenguin67 - Allied Nations - Thief/Post restrictor - Died under mysterious circumstances N3
Engineer Pikachu - Wolf - Kill/Double Kill - Lynched D4
Acklow - Allied Nations - Inspector/Even Night Kill - Assassinated N4
TalkingLion - Allied Nations - Announcer/Odd Night Kill - Lynched D5
UllarWarlord - Black Hole - Item Destroyer/Double Item Destroyer - Died under mysterious circumstances N5
General Spoon - Allied Nations - Thief/Redirect - Lynched D6
Infinity.Cypher - Rubinelle - Mayor/Even Night Kill - Shot N6
Rediamond - Rubinelle - One-time LPV/One-time BPV - Run over N6
MrcRanger97 - Rubinelle - Hook/Redirect - Assassinated N6

ROLE PMS ARE CURRENTLY GOING OUT. YOU MAY NOT POST UNTIL ALL ROLE PMS OUR OUT, AT WHICH TIME I WILL POST TO INFORM YOU THAT MAFIA MAY BEGIN.

Allied Nations please contact me asap. I have a useless role and the quicker we unite the better.

ps im a silencer if you want to be silenced contact me asap

pps if you are an inspector and are also with the allied nations please inspect me tonight ok!

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Hey one person in particular.

We're twins! But we don't know each other's usernames.

So please contact me asap and we can confirm that we're both legit

I would like all of: Andy, Hawke, Will to contact me. If you are not one of these three, feel free to give me information but do not expect much in return

Quick clarification: There is no 'trade' action, but if you and another user give items to each other they will effectively swap.

And another: Full inspects will NOT learn the item a user is currently holding, but WILL reveal the item they started with.

And one more: One user CAN hold unlimited items.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Raverist. You're blacklisted. That is why you didn't get in.

Edit: For posterity...
Mekkah said:
Black List

This is a list of players who have shown to be either really terrible at mafia, notorious idlers, or something else that makes them less than desirable to have in your game. If you are hosting a game and randomization would allow you to let a player on this list in, you are allowed to leave them out in favor of the next person on the randomization list.

Current list:
- RODAN. (idler)
- Raverist (buffoon)
- Shining Latios (suicidal)
...I might have enjoyed that. Maybe not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)