Weather Monopoly Finals: China vs Spain [Won by D4RR3N]

Status
Not open for further replies.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Introduction:

Finally, it's the tournament finals, with college finals right around the corner too. Everywhere I look it seems to be finals. Okay enough of me blabbering on. The rules are a little bit different this round. You guys will play all 4 weathers this time round. If there turns out to be a 2-2 tie, the player who had a better KO/ faint ratio gets to decide the final weather. For example if player a KOs 19 Pokemon and player B KOs 21, player B gets to make the final decision. If both players somehow got the same KO/ death ratio, the player who wins Hail gets to make the final decision. Why? Because Snover says he's better than you.

General Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Fifth Generation
  • Standard OU
  • Best of Three
  • Species Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Self KO Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Matches must be conducted on Pokemon Online
  • Remember to keep the logs of your battles in case of discrepency
  • ABSOLUTELY NO JOHNING
Special Rules
  • Play all 4 weathers
  • If nobody can win 3 or more battles (ie, 2 wins each) the person who KOd more Pokemon in the 4 games decides the last weather tiebreaker
  • If both players somehow KO the same number of Pokemon, the player who won Hail gets to decide the last weather
  • Each battle must feature a different weather from your previous battles
  • Rules for each mono-weather from previous rounds still applies
  • Smogon OU banlist will apply, with a few exceptions
  • You are NOT forced to use weather, weatherless is fine
D4RR3N vs Bloo

I won't be putting on a deadline for this, although knowing Bloo and D4RR3N they probably finished this before I even put up the thread.

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh my god please save this niggas

i want to go with the UPSET: 前進中國

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)