Other Other Games Thread

This is a thread for scheduling games that require 3+ people, but often are too niche for their own thread or don't have enough following to produce a full circus tournament.

Scheduling will now take place in Post 2. If you want to plan a game time in the near future, or want to join a game that is already scheduled please post in the thread. If a scheduled game is about to start, you are also free to post in the thread.

If we find it necessary or interesting to include a standings or ranking for any of the games in this thread, that will be updated in post 3.

This thread is exploratory. I'm not sure if anyone will be interested in this thread, or if people will take it in a different direction than what I expect, so I'll just lay out a few guidelines:

What this thread is for:
  • Scheduling games that require multiple people. This includes card games like Hearts or Spades, board games like monopoly, and wifi games like Mario Kart Wii, or other games.
  • Gauging interest in various games.
  • Demonstrating interest in various games.
  • This thread now supports larger games, as long as they require a large number of people online at the same time (DOTA, Team-based games) excluding LoL.

What this thread is not for:
  • Tournaments, which should be held outside this thread.
  • Advertising Flash games, other sites, single player games, large multiplayer games (MMORPGs, FPSes)

For now I'll suggest people list any games they are interested in, friendcodes/usernames (if applicable) and possibly time periods that you prefer playing (weekends? 1600 GMT? 2 EST on Tuesdays?).

Basic list of games to start off: [(?) is probationary]

Hearts:
billymills
Da Letter El
Walrein
Mekkah
The Angry Scientist

Spades:
billymills
Walrein
Jumpluff
Mekkah
The Angry Scientist

Poker:
reyscarface
Shade
Metal Bagon
The Angry Scientist

FLUOMAFIA:
billymills
Walrein
Shade
Metal Bagon
Acklow
Lightwolf

Real-Time-Mafia (IRC):
Walrein
Draycos7
Lightwolf

Monopoly:
Walrein
Draycos7
Lightwolf

Mario Kart Wii | 7 | DS:
billymills [Wii, not checking now]
Walrein (not specified)
Reyscarface [Wii]
Auramaster [Wii = 4470-4574-8131]
Loudkirbyking [Wii / 7]
Smashlloyd [7 / DS]

Smash bros Brawl
Smashlloyd20
Lightwolf

Streetfighter
Smashlloyd20

FIFA 12
Reyscarface
Shade
Metal Bagon

League Of Legends

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Game Scheduling:

Feel free to schedule any supported game at any time by posting in this thread. It is up to whoever is interested in the game to advertise and ensure enough players are on at the scheduled time. If there is large enough interest in any game, we may start regularly scheduled (weekly) games at the same time.

Be sure to include a date, a timezone (with UTC equivalent), and an IRC channel in which the game will be organised. (e.g.: poker games will be held in #fluodome, Real Time Mafia will have their own channel.) If you are scheduling a game with a relatively active channel, like League of Legends, use an empty channel to organise the game to be clear who is going to play in the game and who is simply idling or conversational.

Scheduled Games:

Within 24 Hours:

Within the next 3 days:

Within the next week:

Throw me on for Mario Kart 7(My code escapes me now). I can do Wii also, in theory, but I stink at it XD. I'm not good with bikes.

Also, thought time for some PS3 Black ops Zombies party. Figured I'd throw that idea out to the wind for whoever.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Fluomafia.

Unfortunately, fluomafia is so rare, that I don't think I'll be able to play often unless I know that there's going to be an active group of people that are willing to play often as well.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm up for FLUOMAFIA, monopoly and because I never got to do it BRAWL too. Needs a c5 list too. Also while it has it's own thread, adding that League of Legends channel is #tf2 can't hurt?

Interest for Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, FLUOMAFIA, Real-Time IRC Mafia and Monopoly. Timezone GMT+2.

Reviving fluomafia would be nice, it's a fun quick pastime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)