The No Johns Tournament II - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
The No Johns Tournament II
Approved by ME

Sign-Ups | Round 1 | Round 2 | Round 3 | Round 4 | Round 5

john |jän|
noun, verb, johned, johning

• A cheap excuse for losing, missing a recovery, being hit by an attack, or any number of unfavorable events in Smash. It is a statement or action that detracts from the validity or quality of a competition (or its implied significance), irrespective of truth.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Standard OU - Singles
  • Best of one
  • Single elimination
  • The banlists for this tournament are the same as for the ladders of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Online.
  • No, absolutely any circumstances, johns.
  • Do not join this tournament unless you visit the forums every day and are extremely active, as shortened deadlines mean activity is crucial.

Battle Clauses:

• Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Sleep Clause
  • Species Clause
  • Timed Battle
  • Wifi Clause
  • Team Preview

Deadline:

All battles must be complete by Thursday, May 17th at 11:59 p.m. EST. Extensions will only be awarded for extremely extenuating circumstances. To hopefully help players schedule their matches, I've linked every participant's user profile in the matchups. Send your opponent a VM or PM as soon as you read this. I'm going to be extremely liberal with activity wins and coin flips. Good luck, and remember, no johns!

Malekith vs Cicada
[K-12] The Madchine vs Funkasaurus

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
my opponent was never on during these days. So this post is an activity post. i hope to battle with my opponent soon.

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Haha. Dream final (?) Well, good luck to both players and that is a nice end to the devil take the hindmost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)