A Poll for Science

Have you tried to suck your own penis?

• Total voters

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I am doing a school project regarding a very touchy theme and id love to have Smogon's users input on it. Please try to answer the question in the poll honestly, as this is important and I am doing this in order to achieve good results and also to prove my girlfriend wrong.

Basically you can already know what this is about by just looking at the poll. Its simple, have you ever tried to suck your own dick? Im not asking if youve done it, if you find it desirable, or if youre against it or whatever. Im just asking if youve done the sheer act of trying to suck your own dick, just to see if you can do it, for kicks, for any reason.

My theory is that every single guy has tried to suck his own dick at one point in his life, for whatever reason. This is the most common position for trying it, so most likely if youve done this position once in your life it was possibly to see if you could suck your own dick:

Id love to know your opinions and to know if youve tried to SEE if you can suck your own dick. (AGAIN, NOT IF YOU DID IT OR WHATEVER, JUST IF YOU TRIED IT).

Thanks in advance.

<&ginganinja> lol
<&ginganinja> wtf is that thread in a forum
<&ginganinja> I want to post
<&ginganinja> Frizy has

Posting on behalf of ginganinja cause he's a pansy.

Fuck you sheeps, here's my revenge.

<sheeps> i sucked my own dick once
<sheeps> it wasnt hard
<sheeps> literally i was soft the whole time

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I have not tried or been tempted to but I'm sure some people have

[23:27] eOut ok honestly
[23:27] eOut I haven't tried
[23:27] Bluewind well
[23:27] eOut but I'm really tempted to now

[23:32] eOut I'm also curious
[23:32] reyscarface but i did try and succeed
[23:32] |<-- Fabbles has left irc.synirc.net (Ping timeout)
[23:32] Bluewind ah
[23:32] eOut if I would find the taste of penis
[23:32] eOut appealing

<@Frizy> curse my morbid curiousity
<sheeps> did you just try it
<@Frizy> yes
<@Hugendugen> lol
<sheeps> omg you did
<@Hugendugen> he sprained his back

kotw on methods to achieving said action:

<@KnightoftheWind> i can just stretch my lips very far

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I think its a wonderful thing about the internet that because you are in the privacy of your own home while talking to people you can actually try these things that you could never do during a conversation otherwise.

For ET and anyone else who was curious, my estimation is I would need to be over a foot long to do this. I am not a flexible man.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tbh I've thought about it, but no I realised I wouldn't be able to do it and I'd look like a f*cking retard if someone walked in on me.

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No locks in my house except for the doors that connect to outside the house, Obviously I could do it if I was alone but the one time I thought about it I wasn't alone.

only you would post this thread, honestly

i can see that i'm not necessary anymore!!

EDIT: omfg the "not yet..(;" option i'm dying over here

I have never tried nor would I ever. I'm not homophobic. I just know that I'm a selfish lover so it wouldn't be any good.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
My dick is too small for me to attempt this

In all honestly, I have, but that was when I was like 8 or 7 and I curious :x

Reactions: trc

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't see how anyone that is not freakishly endowed or have olympic gymnast levels of flexibility could ever do this.

Don't some people have ribs surgically removed so that they can do it?

For the record the scientific term for this is autofellatio ^.^
edit: god damnit wikipedia why do you need to have images of this

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion

Once when I was drunk someone bet me that I wasn't flexable enough to. I was quite easily able to touch my penis to my face even when it wasn't erect. I would not suck my own penis as a masturbational practice. If anyone is familiar with the 'plow' yoga position, that was my route to attempt it.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I will admit I've tried this, I even used the wall my bed was up against to give me more leverage, but alas I could not, though that was a long time ago.

For the record the scientific term for this is autofellatio ^.^

I would've been worried had jumpluff answered any differently
Any female that says yes could just be extremely possessive of their dude's junk.

I'll answer your question with a question of mine own, if a guy could suck his own dick, WTF does he need a woman for?
inb4sandwiches

Honestly though; as a married man the thing I treasure most that my wife does is laundry. Physical relations and sandwiches are strong number 2/3 but doing the laundry is just such a drag.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)