A Poll for Science

Have you tried to suck your own penis?

• Total voters
>mfw Men's Gymnastics was on TV at the same time I found this thread

I have a friend who claims to have done it while he was playing Call of Duty, he seemed proud of it. I could never do it, my flexibility is shit.

This reminds me of that one episode of niptuck where the guy wanted penis reduction surgery(I didn't even know that existed!) because wanted stop sucking his own.

Anyway, I've never tried it, and I probably will never be physically able to. Also, I hope you use a better illustration for your project, you'll probably fail using that one.

Now Reys turn for presenting.
Rey: I did my project on how many guys sucked their own dick.

I can't and won't. Stiff as a board in terms of flexibly, and I could use my mouth to suck better things.

Yonko7

Guns make you stupid. Duct tape makes you smart.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I wondered about this too, because I'm pretty flexible and probably could if I had the overwhelming desire to, but then I thought, 'I don't wanna know how I taste'.

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I read once that 1 in 400 men was capable of this, and yet half of the people here who have tried it have succeeded. It makes me feel sorta sad that I can't. Yes that means I have tried it. I can't even touch my toes, so I don't know why I think I could have done this.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
[13:06:56] <%RODAN> i had a dream i was at pearl harbor but the japanese were just flying like birds instead of in planes

Brilliance like this only furthers my points

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
doesnt feel half as great as people seem to think

i put it up there with the difference between masturbation and a handjob

I had a dream that there was a club for people who could suck their own dick but I couldn't so I wasn't allowed to join :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)