Facebook Banner Contest #1 - Black/White 2 In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
After talking to Zracknel, I've decided to revamp the way we request banners. We came to two conclusions:

1. People are more likely to put out work if there is a deadline.
  2. People are more likely to put out work with a set theme.

So with both of these points, I've figured the best way to combine them is to make this into a bi-weekly contest akin to the other contests here. (Shamelessly borrowing their rules)

Rules said:
Rules

General Rules

1. All Smogon Forum Rules Apply.

2. If your entry is turned down, do not complain and revise your entry.

3. We are attempting to get as original artwork as possible. In-game sprites use, therefore, should be at a minimum.

4. Have a question, or want to suggest a rule or theme? Feel free to PM/VM/IRC RBG or TheMantyke about it.

5. You are not allowed to reserve spots. This is considered spam.

6. This isn't a comment thread. Quoting a sprite just to say that it looks good and contributing nothing to the topic, this is counted as spam. Constructive Criticism is acceptable, however.

Participation Rules

1. All entries must fit the theme. The theme will be specified at the top of the first post.

2. All entries should fit the size restraints of 851*315. (This link provides more info that might be useful.)

2. All entries should be saved as a .png. .bmp and .jpg/.jpeg distort the qualiy of the image, and program exclusive files cannot be uploaded to Photobucket, Imageshack, or Tinypic.
So without further ado, contest 1:

Black 2/White 2 In-Game
The first banner's theme is based off of anything from in game: Pokemon World Tournament, Gym Battles, In-Game Teams, Pokestar Movies, the plot, ect...

Deadline is November 16th.

Ok, I've decided to make a more open ended theme since I got almost no participation. This one can be based off of anything from in game: Pokemon World Tournament, Gym Battles, In-Game Teams, Pokestar Movies, the plot, ect...

Deadline is November 16th.

The goal is to get original artwork, not just take a bunch of sprites from the game and paste them together.

Is the goal of answering people to be as rude as possible? Nevermind, I shouldn't question what you do given the immense participation in this and the previous competition.

Type and Top three Pokemon

Normal: Snorlax, Eevee, Togekiss
Fighting: Lucario, Blaziken, Heracross
Flying: Dragonite, Salamence, Charizard
Poison: Gengar Nidoking, Crobat
Ground: Flygon, Garchomp, Swampert
Rock: Tyranitar, Shuckle, Aerodactyl
Bug: Scizor, Volcarona, Heracross
Ghost: Gengar, Chandelure, Froslass
Steel: Scizor, Lucario, Metagross
Fire: Charizard, Blaziken, Arcanine
Water: Gyarados, Swampert, Milotic
Grass: Breloom, Venusaur, Sceptile
Electric: Jolteon, Zapdos, Galvantula
Psychic: Metagross, Mewtwo, Alakazam
Ice: Weavile, Mamowsine, Articuno
Dragon: Dragonite, Garchomp, Flygon
Dark: Tyranitar, Umbreon, Hydreigon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)