CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 2

What should the type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I concede defeat. Ghost is wanted. Which leads us to this poll.

Here we are deciding the second type of our new Pokemon. This is really straight forward. I don't feel like listing all the pros and cons of each type, it's real obvious if you've been playing for a while you should be able to tell, if not use a type chart.

THIS IS NOT GETTING LEVITATE BY THE WAY.

Yah, too many Ghosts with it, and it eliminates a lot of balance problems that might arise. Just face it, not everything needs Levitate.

wait, so, poll, or bold our answers like first poll?

EDIT: well, i went with grass. you know the saying, if you cant beat em, join em.

Sorry, it took me so long to post the poll. Multitasking.

Anyways, I vote Ghost/Normal.

And I hope I made it more than clear that there is no Levitate on this thing.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Ghost/Fire would be more of a true 'will-o'-the-wisp', so I can see that working. Other unexplored combinations that I can see working would be Ghost/Water and Ghost/Grass

I voted for Ghost/Fire btw

Ghost/Fight to lobby for a certain kick-ass possessed kung fu puppet evo.

Fuck you guys wanting a tank. We have enough Ghost tanks.

Normal, would be cool.

Personally I don't see why people on this board try and make a pokemon have no weakness and try and be the best pokemon all the time...

Personally I feel this pokemon shouldn't have an ability in what any way gives it more immunities than it already has.

Personally I'd like to see a Ghost/Normal, It's a typing that makes sense, and Normal needs more combined typings.

That been said, I'd still love to see Tentaghoul. So Ghost/water anyone?

I'd also like to state if Ghost/Steel win, I don't think Magnet Rise should be apart of it's movepool either :D

I suppose you want us to bold our answers????

Psychic or Fighting (lol...can I vote for two haha!)

Maybe just Fighting...but psychic would be awesome...I just dont want steel!

The Ghost/Psychic proffered in previous poll was cool, but I think we could try and just make the same poke twice, with splitevos along the lines of Gardevoir/Gallade. Switch the defenses and the attacks, keep the speed, and one of them can go Shadow Sneak/Claw/Zen Headbut/Psycho Cut while the other goes Shadow Ball/Psychic.

It could be cool, and if we do make it Psychic or Fighting, either of which I love, we have got to make it sweeper/tankish...

I'm still going more towards ghost/grass. It is the most "Creative" out of them all. And shut up about ghost normal being creative. Look at giraferag. Despite its average stats its great. I know from experience.

Sunday

God Bless Nintys Incompetence :*)
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I <3 Girafarig. I always get it ingame.

On another note, Ghost / Fire is the surprise leader? I really hope it doesn't, because I can see it just end up being some little firey see-through thing. Although I definatly give the artists here more creative credit than that!

Oh hey sorry about my bolded post...but I am too lazy to edit it.

FYI ye who attempted to ridicule me for it...the poll was nto posted when I had started on my post. So stfu...

FIRE IS WINNING??????

Come on yall lets see some support our there for Fighting! We really dont need another SR weak...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)