Fire Emblem Mafia (done)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link to the forums

All PMs are sent! I am really, really, really sorry to all the people that did not get in, but I didn't want an overly sized game. At least with the new mafia process, you won't be entirely mafialess. For those who did get in, good luck, have fun, read the rules and contact me or pluff if anything goes wrong!

Are Role PMs still in the midst of being sent out? I really hope I made it in. :( I'd love to be a sub if I don't make it into the initial group.

Judging from posts from that mafia forum though, the different groups that are going to be in play look awesome.

Everyone who signed up in the previous thread is a sub. I'll pick from there when I need one at my discretion (obviously asking the person in question before putting him in).

Could I urge all of the Greil Mercs to contact me and try and get this shit organized early?

drop by a pm, i won't be on irc until monday though

Could I urge all of the Greil Mercs to contact me and try and get this shit organized early?

drop by a pm, i won't be on irc until monday though
[17:17:12] <+Serenity> lolers moi is asking people to contact him
[17:17:12] <+Serenity> we saw how that ended last game

ooh burn

Alright guys if you are allied with the Greil Mercenaries you may wish to contact me instead of user moi

Well if you want to for any reason contact moi instead well

Just contact me instead anyway I guess ?_?

I can prove my role pretty easily once N0 is over.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jesus mekkah this looks fantastic, and I thank you for putting me in the game, but I really cannot do this right now. Something came up, and I'm really sorry but I need to be subbed out.

again I feel shitty about this but trust me it will be much worse if I stay in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)