Дурак Mafia | Ordinary Comrades Win

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey everyone Eagle4 admitted to being mafia on IRC after submitting this role claim...
billymills said:
You are Gary Oak, the champion.

You are everything that Ash Ketchum wishes that he could be, but if anything could be said about you, it is that you are persistent. No matter how many times you get beaten down, you continue to resurface. You intend to use this trait to help your Comrades achieve victory in this rebellion.

Every night you may PM billymills with “Night x - Watch out for my level 15 Abra USER.” If USER manages to defeat you in a battle, you will come back with even stronger Pokemon.

You win if the Ordinary Comrades win.
Anyway its in the wrong font is missing the typical "dear user" line at the top and the role makes no sense. Not to mention his results conflicted with what someone else told me. And the fact he admitted he was mafia on IRC.

Hate to pick on the new guy but Lynch Eagle4

Hold the lynch at eight votes however until I give the go-ahead so that I can find the last few people about last night's results.

Edit: I was asked for the logs...
[16:47] <UncleSam> alright sooooo heres the deal
[16:47] <UncleSam> its kinda obvious you are mafia
[16:47] <UncleSam> but i dont like picking on the new guy
[16:47] <UncleSam> so how about we make a deal
[16:47] <UncleSam> to postpone your sentence
[16:48] <UncleSam> in exchange for a name of a member of the other mafia
[16:48] <UncleSam> or whatever information you have ocncerning them
[16:49] <UncleSam> still there?
[16:49] <Eagle4> oh sorry, i was lookin' at something
[16:49] <Eagle4> anyways, I don't really see why you think i'm mafia
[16:50] <UncleSam> well apart from the fact your role makes no sense
<SNIP>
[16:51] <UncleSam> this will be easier
[16:51] <UncleSam> if you just admit it
[16:51] <UncleSam> even if you dont want to deal with me
[16:51] <UncleSam> which i cant see why you wouldnt
[16:51] <Eagle4> okay, let's go through what you just said
<SNIP>
[16:52] <UncleSam> but rest assured im certain you are lying
[16:52] <UncleSam> about that result
[16:53] <Eagle4> okay
[16:54] <Eagle4> hmm
[16:54] <UncleSam> look the other mafia
[16:54] <UncleSam> is just as much of an enemy as i am
[16:54] <UncleSam> why not let us hurt them
[16:54] <UncleSam> always pit your enemies against each other if you can
[16:55] <Eagle4> if i tell you,then you could just kill him/her, and then me later
[16:55] <UncleSam> um
[16:55] <UncleSam> the point
[16:55] <UncleSam> is that your group gets the benefit of your night role
[16:55] <UncleSam> while the other mafia is denied their night role
[16:55] <UncleSam> of course you will need to collab with them to off villagers
[16:56] <UncleSam> collab=collaborate mafia lingo
[16:56] <Eagle4> i know that lol
[16:56] <Eagle4> um
[16:56] * Eagle4 thinks
<SNIP>

I'm going to cut it off there because I don't think I need to make anything else public but here's the PM he sent me:
billymills said:
Dear Eagle4,

You are Jim, the Walmart Greeter.

Though deep down you probably don’t give a shit about this rebellion, the mighty invisible hand has drawn you into it. If you don’t violently cull all of these protestors, you could lose your minimum wage job. How else are you going to pay for college? What would your parents think..

Since you watch one of the entrances to Walmart, you will be able to determine everyone who was close to you each night. You will make note of these names for the end of the night.

You win if the (EDIT: Ma Mafia) wins.
Anyway I'm not comfortable posting the whole log in order to keep the other mafia faction in the dark.

Unclesam, clearly troubled by Eagle4's incredibly detailed argument for the existance of god, reacts violently. The rest, likewise disturbed, see absolutely no problem with dicing Eagle4 and throwing him into the nearby river.

Eagle4 was:
Dear Eagle4,

You are Jim, the Walmart Greeter.

Though deep down you probably don’t give a shit about this rebellion, the mighty invisible hand has drawn you into it. If you don’t violently cull all of these protestors, you could lose your minimum wage job. How else are you going to pay for college? What would your parents think..

Every night you may PM billymills with “Night x - Greeting USER.” You will greet USER as they walk into Walmart immediately determine exactly who and what they are.

Since you watch one of the entrances to Walmart, you will be able to determine everyone who was close to you each night. You will make note of these names for the end of the night.

You win if the Establishment wins.
The start of the night is signaled by the nightly news:
Now, at the risk of being unpopular, this reporter places the blame for all of this squarely on YOU, the viewers.
Kent Brockman's hard hitting reporting strikes again.

You have until 2PM EST Janurary 21st to send in Night 2 actions.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Alright I have all night actions for tonight already planned out so if you see me on IRC make sure to ask for it, I probably won't get around to sending the PMs out until tonight, however.

UncleSam

Leading this village
All actions have been sent out since a while ago, if you have a night action and are confused as to what to do shoot me a PM ASAP.

Edit: Just in case I die tonight LightWolf will be the person to report back results to and so forth.

The morning sun rises over the many turnip patches of russia (what a wonderful vegetable). It seems the your number as dwindled even further. Unclesam seems to be missing. It seems that he had a physics test last night, but is still having difficulty. It seems all of his college career had not prepared him for basic questions about radioactive dating and the big bang theory. He is effectively brain dead and will forever suffer his physics exam.

Dear Unclesam,

You are Boris Yeltsin, the president.

The recently elected leader of the largest nation in the world. The fall of communism has treated you comfortably, but you know there’s a conspiracy about, one that could ruin you completely. Your government is compromised so you won’t be able to use the secret service to your advantage. You’ll have to rely on your popularity to figure out who the culprits are.

You represent the majority of citizens in Russia, and unfortunately many of them are apathetic. If any of them were to skip voting on a major plebiscite, you would represent their interests. However you can only represent the people who approve of you.

You win if the Ordinary Comrades win.
As you all prepare to gather for the daily lynch, you notice something smelling from the turnip patch (no, its not the turnips, the turnips smell fine). It appears Outlaw has been in the turnip patch for far too long.

Dear Outlaw,

You are E. Nigma, the riddler.

Life is full of questions, riddles. Some answers, some without. There is no question why you are here, but it remains to be seen how well you will do. You’ve decided to bring along a team of DC comic villains to help you face this test.

At night you can PM billymills with “Night x - What have I got in my pocket USER.” You have a gun in your pocket.

You are also able to set riddles. You may ask a user a difficult riddle each night by sending “Night x - RIDDLE USER.” USER will be unable to solve RIDDLE until the end of the night, preventing him from performing any actions. If you did not (or were not able to) send a riddle during any night, you may send a riddle during the day to likewise prevent USER from voting for that day.

You have one extremely difficult riddle in store. Once during the game you may also send “Night x - SUPERCOMPLICATEDRIDDLE USER.” This riddle will prevent USER from both voting and performing night actions until they solve the riddle. This riddle must have a reasonable solution and should be approved beforehand.

You win if the DC villains win.
This death comes as a relief to some, who were prepared for him to jump out at any second.

The news story of the morning says nothing about any of these deaths, instead it focuses on an old story about Kent Brockman eating a turnip:
Kent Brockman said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I've been to Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq, and I can say without hyperbole that this is a million times worse than all of them put together.
For some reason, someone is very angry. Who knows why.

You have until 3PM EST January 23rd to vote in today's lynch.

All PMs should be out, if you expected to receive a PM and did not, please PM me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)