♣ Adrima's Shinies and Bank Balls Shop ♣ SV Shinies Update 08/31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PMed you the day before yesterday that the Lapras was ready. I saw that you had been talking with people only on your trade thread though, so I decided to post once again. Tell me when we can meet to trade because my timezone is most likely conflicting with yours. My timezone is EST. Tell me when this could possibly intersect with your timezone.
Sorry seems I missed your message >< My time zone is GMT+1. I will be available tomorrow in the morning, saturday morning ans after 4pm but I'll go on vacation sunday... Hoping we'll meet before

Last edited:
Sorry seems I missed your message >< My time zone is GMT+1. I will be available tomorrow in the morning, saturday morning ans after 4pm but I'll go on vacation sunday... Hoping we'll meet before
How early in the morning do you want to meet? Depending on that fact we could maybe meet in the morning (it would be easiest if you are on your showdown account so I could pm you when I am on) but you are 5 hours ahead of me, meaning that if we even meet late morning at 11 AM, it would be 6 AM for me. I could do that, but I need to know the latest time you could meet me tomorrow morning. Tell me if you can't do this and we can try to figure something else out.

How early in the morning do you want to meet? Depending on that fact we could maybe meet in the morning (it would be easiest if you are on your showdown account so I could pm you when I am on) but you are 5 hours ahead of me, meaning that if we even meet late morning at 11 AM, it would be 6 AM for me. I could do that, but I need to know the latest time you could meet me tomorrow morning. Tell me if you can't do this and we can try to figure something else out.
I can be online between 11 AM and 12 AM for me. If it's not too early for you then I think we can try to meet on Showdown.

Hey there, I'm interested in a Fast Ball Growlithe and a Dream Ball Feebas. Check the link in my sig for what I can offer :) At a glance I'd say what I have that you don't are Lure Ball Marill, Dream Ball Wooper and Munna, Moon Ball Ekans, and Fast Ball Pichu, I hope one of those interests you.

Hey there, I'm interested in a Fast Ball Growlithe and a Dream Ball Feebas. Check the link in my sig for what I can offer :) At a glance I'd say what I have that you don't are Lure Ball Marill, Dream Ball Wooper and Munna, Moon Ball Ekans, and Fast Ball Pichu, I hope one of those interests you.
Hi ! I don't really need anything from your list but if you could manage to breed me these two pokes, I will trade you Growlithe and Feebas for sure.

Species: Furfrou
Nature: Impish
Ability: Fur Coat
Egg moves: Work Up, Refresh, Mimic, Role Play
IV Spread: Idc, spitback is fine
Ball: Luxury

Species: Ekans
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
Egg moves: Pursuit, Switcheroo, Snatch, Sucker Punch
IV Spread: Idc, spitback is fine
Ball: Moon

And if can find something else in my shop, I would also like a female Dream Ball Wooper with random IVs ( you will have a spitback for this one )

The only problem is that I will go on vacation on Sunday and won't come back before 2 weeks. But if you think you can't find Growlithe and Feebas elsewhere and you are not in a hurry, it would be cool if you could breed me these pokes. I'll give you 2 flawless for 2 spitbacks as you will need time for the egg moves I think + a spitback for your Dream Ball Wooper female if you're ok. But if you don't want to breed those, feel free to decline my offer ;)

Last edited:
Sure, I can do those! I'm in no hurry, so just notify me when you get back and I'll trade them to you then. How about a Lure Ball Magikarp for my Dream Ball Wooper? You can ask for any EMs or anything on the Wooper too, I might as well, really, since I don't have any spare Woopers yet so if I'm going to breed them, might as well do it properly.

Sure, I can do those! I'm in no hurry, so just notify me when you get back and I'll trade them to you then. How about a Lure Ball Magikarp for my Dream Ball Wooper? You can ask for any EMs or anything on the Wooper too, I might as well, really, since I don't have any spare Woopers yet so if I'm going to breed them, might as well do it properly.
Then I would like these egg moves on Wooper: Stockpile, Encore, Recover, Counter. But only Stockpile would be fine too as I have a good male parent with the other egg moves already ^^ And I can breed you a Female Magikarp for sure ( will do 5ivs, maybe flawless if I have time to make this trade fair ^^ ). Thanks anyway, I'll PM you when I will be back.

Magby

Timid OR Jolly | Vital Spirit (HA)
Iron Tail | Thunder Punch
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31 OR 31/31/31/x/31/31

Gible

Jolly | Rough Skin (HA)
Outrage | Iron Head | Iron Tail | Sand Tomb
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Chatot

Timid | Big Pecks ( HA )
Nasty Plot | Encore | Boomburst | Air Cutter
Classic Spread : 31/x/31/31/31/31

Roselia

Timid | Natural Cure
Giga Drain | Sleep Powder | Leaf Storm | Synthesis
Classic Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Seedot

Jolly | Chlorophyll
Bide | Nasty Plot | Defog | Razor Wind
Classic Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Hi! I'm very interested in this in female. CMT?

Hi! I'm very interested in this in female. CMT?
Hi ! Sorry this thread is closed for 2 weeks as I will be on vacation, it was in the title >< I saw some pokes in your thread like Anorith, Meowth or Whismur but as I can't trade before 2 weeks, I think it will be better if I PM you when I'm back to make a deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi ! Sorry this thread is closed for 2 weeks as I will be on vacation, it was in the title >< I saw some pokes in your thread like Anorith, Meowth or Whismur but as I can't trade before 2 weeks, I think it will be better if I PM you when I'm back to make a deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Don't worry and sorry, i haven't see that, but that's fine for me, i'll be here in 2 weeks :)

got 3 iv bulbasuar 4 iv honedge 4 iv mawile 5 iv snivy 4 iv Marill really like that hawlucha pm if you like any of those i have a few straight caiught shinies as well

got 3 iv bulbasuar 4 iv honedge 4 iv mawile 5 iv snivy 4 iv Marill really like that hawlucha pm if you like any of those i have a few straight caiught shinies as well
Sorry there is nothing I need atm unless the Marill is female and in Fast Ball. Thanks for the offer though :)

Xerneas
Modest | Naga | 09210 | Fairy Aura | lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Ungendered
Gravity | Moonblast | Megahorn | Geomancy

I'm incredibly sorry, I don't have my own trade thread, as I don't usually trade often (actually, I've only done it 2 other times), but I am really struggling to make a perfect IV Xerneas, but I would be grateful if you would be willing to cooperate with me for this Xerneas. I have some breedables that I can get you in roughly 15 minutes if there's anything you want in return. I can also help you get ahold of 5-6 IV Legendaries if that works too. If you have anything that you really want right now, I will try to help you get it, as I will do anything for this Xerneas. Thanks

IGN: Delis ~ ID: 15745
Friend Code: 4038 6021 6388
Friend Safari : Fire

Xerneas
Modest | Naga | 09210 | Fairy Aura | lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 | Untouched | Ungendered
Gravity | Moonblast | Megahorn | Geomancy

I'm incredibly sorry, I don't have my own trade thread, as I don't usually trade often (actually, I've only done it 2 other times), but I am really struggling to make a perfect IV Xerneas, but I would be grateful if you would be willing to cooperate with me for this Xerneas. I have some breedables that I can get you in roughly 15 minutes if there's anything you want in return. I can also help you get ahold of 5-6 IV Legendaries if that works too. If you have anything that you really want right now, I will try to help you get it, as I will do anything for this Xerneas. Thanks

IGN: Delis ~ ID: 15745
Friend Code: 4038 6021 6388
Friend Safari : Fire
Hi Nick Delis and as it seems it's your first post, welcome to Smogon ^_^ I'll send you a PM in a few mins to try to arrange something :)

Interested in females of these:
Lileep (Dream Ball)
Calm | Storm Drain ( HA )
Mirror Coat | Stealth Rock | Recover | Wring Out

Ralts (Moon Ball)
Timid | Trace or Synchronize
Destiny Bond | Encore | Shadow Sneak | Memento

FOR TRADE: (2 are Female)

Love Ball Cleffa
Magic Guard
Bold
Wish, Aromatherapy, Charm, Metronome

Love Aipom
Run Away
Jolly
Fake Out, Agility, Scratch, Tail Whip
-------------------------------------------------------
I'd prefer spitbacks for spitbacks

Interested in females of these:
Lileep (Dream Ball)
Calm | Storm Drain ( HA )
Mirror Coat | Stealth Rock | Recover | Wring Out

Ralts (Moon Ball)
Timid | Trace or Synchronize
Destiny Bond | Encore | Shadow Sneak | Memento

FOR TRADE: (2 are Female)

Love Ball Cleffa
Magic Guard
Bold
Wish, Aromatherapy, Charm, Metronome

Love Aipom
Run Away
Jolly
Fake Out, Agility, Scratch, Tail Whip
-------------------------------------------------------
I'd prefer spitbacks for spitbacks
Sorry only interested in the Aipom. I have some Ralts spitback available so just PM me when you want to trade :)

Hi!

I'm interested in:

Female growlithe in fast ball 4EM 5ivs
Female seedot in friend ball 4EM 5ivs

FT:

Female kangaskhan jolly in Safari Ball with disable, counter, Circle Throw and Hammer arm. 31/31/31/x/31/31 (shiny color matches the pokeball color, I hatched a flawless one yesterday)
Female Pinsir jolly in Sport ball with feint, close combat, bug bite and quick attack. 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female Bagon Timid in Safari ball with endure, dragon pulse, hydro pump and dragon dance. 31/x/31/31/31/31
Female Fletchling adamant gale in repeat ball with tailwind, snatch, quick guard. 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female Gible jolly in timer ball with sand tomb, iron head, iron tail and outrage. 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female Horsea modest in Lure ball with outrage, Muddy water, razor Wind and signal beam. 31/x/31/31/31/31
Female foongus sassy in premier ball HA or not HA. 31/x/31/31/31/0
Female chansey in love ball. Perfect IVs 4 egg moves
Female misdreavous moon ball. Perfect IVs 4 egg moves.

I have tons of other bred pokemon in rare balls (i do masuda hunting to get nicknameable shinies), but the above are the most recent ones. Do you happen to have a smeargle in level ball or friend ball, btw?

By "I hatched a flawless one yesterday" do you mean you hatched a Shiny Kangashkan Flawless with these egg moves ? If yes I can offer you this :
Shiny Kangashkan + Female Fletchling spitbacks with the ball and the egg moves you listed for Shiny Seedot HP Fire + Female Growlithe spitback ( a pain to breed flawless as it has a low female gender ratio :/ )

EDIT: And no I don't have a Smeargle in any Apricorn Ball :/ I'm even looking for a Level Ball one atm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)