is a Top Artist Alumnus
I post a lot on WiFi *_*;

Alright alright D: Don't rush me, I'm sensitive. LOL
And I have a few commissions to finish as well ; 3; All in due time~

Sephirona

t-t-t-tubearrific. (✿≖ᴗ≖) ・゚✧*:・゚✧
is a Top Artist Alumnus
PokEMOn: Page Three

Don't do it, Delibird! Even if you hate your life, you shouldn't resort to such terrorism.

Swellow's just standing there, chillin'. What gangster inner strength. Or maybe it's just nonchalance.

Only marc.z is allowed to use these two images on his trade thread - on Smogon. `-`

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
The attack Delibird can use is called Present, but it was never stated that the bag had to be called Present `-` Anyways, it's artistic license. We all know that the attack can result in explosive consequences after all (;

Absol.
There are still things I can do to improve it, of course, but for now, I'm going to sit and mull over it.
This is a present for klock for being a nice guy. :>

This thread is going to be very popular.

You're a very good artist, I'd love to learn some things from you. Keep up the good work!

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I never thought Absol could be more badass than it already is, and now you come along and put Nintendo to shame. I like it.

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
This thread is going to be very popular.

You're a very good artist, I'd love to learn some things from you. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! :> Your art isn't bad either, I like it! :0

----

Thanks, you guys :'D The Absol was a present for klock, whose avatar is an Absol, so I assumed his favorite Pokemon was Absol. Then he bred a shiny Absol right after, lolol * u* So you could say it was partially inspired by his lovely breed, heheh ;D

I'll probably add some new drawings next week, after finals ;x Thanks for looking~

wow nice work i like to draw but nothing like this, i can draw like people and leaves with pencil but i have no imagination for this stuff =( people ask me to draw monsters but im like i can't....
You should draw latios and latias flying all shy and stuff maybe soul dew incorporated that would be very nice ^.^

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Thanks for the nice comments, guys~ :'D

New thingy! Finally out of class:

Present for Smogon's
dr00~

Wow awesome art. You should make a Ho-oh suicidal scene, seeing as he is one of the most unrespected Ubers, after all, he has a reason to kill himslef

(Also, almost 20 posts A DAY? You trade thread is a succes, isnt it?)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
Awesome Absol and Linoone! :D I'll snatch them and print them onto my T-shirts!

You don't mind, err nya?
Ah, thanks for the compliments :>
I'd really prefer you didn't print my artwork though, particularly if you're planning to sell the T-Shirts, as that would be ...infringement. I don't own Pokemon, yet the art is mine, so that would be breaking some laws methinks D;
If you keep my deviantart URL visible and aren't profiting monetarily, though, I wouldn't mind <:

:O Oh, sorry, it was just a blur idea after I watched the barbie stickers-ad. Don't let it concern you~ nya. (...supposed to be a freaking joke...)

Sephirona

is a Top Artist Alumnus
:O Oh, sorry, it was just a blur idea after I watched the barbie stickers-ad. Don't let it concern you~ nya. (...supposed to be a freaking joke...)
Oh LOL. @_@ Sorry, artist's paranoia. One of my friends literally had her icons printed on T-Shirts and found it somewhere on another website. Heheh xD;

Mmm :U

Btw, did you make that avatar too? :D Please consider about making Figures!(Noooh, not action figures~nya)

o_O" Lol, is that a tattoo on its shoulder? (Noooh, not the girl~ That*points* lol)

...people are not allowed to be this good at art. It should be like, illegal, or something!

That Absol in particular is just stunning. How long did it take you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)