1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

1st Generation Team

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Tyler Nagase, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyler Nagase

Tyler Nagase

I wanted to make a all 1st generation team. when i first started playing, i started on sapphire and i just never got to firered, i mostly play on soulsilver but it just doesn't really let you make a only 1st gen team. i just wanted to see what yall could come up with for a team. i had a team kind of set but not sure for a move set. i was thinking about:

-Venusaur (tank)
    -Dragonite (sweep)
    -Arcanine (sweep)
    -Alakazam (sweep)
    -Lapras or Vaporeon (sort of staller/tank)
    -Snorlax or Jolteon (tank or sweep)
  2. saxtonhale

saxtonhale

Howdy.
    This needs some reformatting, I suggest reading this before writing an RMT.

Good luck!
    -saxton
  3. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

Hello,

Like the above poster said, this thread needs some heavy reformatting and you need to read the RMT Rules for sure. If you would like to see examples of what the expectations are, it may be best to look in the RMT Archive.

PM me your updated thread, and I will unlock this for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)