2012 Vgc Whimsicott Terrakion Lead Team

Lol Saboros you were sort of right. The Abomasnow didn't really flow and I ditched the yanmega and zapdos.

My team is now whimsicott, terrakion, amoonguss, metagross, latios, and scrafty.

I'm trying to find some way to break away from the terracott, but I don't know who to replace them with that's better. Any ideas?
You can also just fake the terracott

You can also just fake the terracott
Yeah now when I see a team with a fake out lead (I love infernape, hitmontop, mienshao, or the big fat dude lol I'm blanking) because I get a amoonguss latios lead.

Either he gets raped by psychic or his partner goes to sleep and he gets raped by psychic next turn.

Lol what do you guys think of me replacing whimsicott and terrakion with garchomp and thunder wave cresselia who also can reverse trick room.

Really? Lol I just saw the thread. Cresselia with psychic I saw someone use on PO and garchomp can just take full advantage of the levitate. Also added a rotom W instead of Latios.

it's not a crime if you have take a set that another player have used, Cress-chomp is a good combo and it's helpful to seen a team of experts
EDIT: post number 100 ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)