2013 Music

Honus

magna carta
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it owns

same goes for chvrches' debut and kiss land, gonna dl the electric lady later and listen to it i guess

Any thoughts on "AM" the new Arctic Monkeys album? I am thoroughly enjoying it, there is not one song I don't like. My favorite tracks off of it are probably "No. 1 Party Antem", "R U Mine?", and "Knee Socks"

If you don't know this band, you should. HAIM is an all girl band that has super catchy and chill songs.

New Panic! at the Disco. Actually not too bad, although different from their old stuff.

New album form Devendra Benhart. Super chill, indie artist with great sounds. Check it out.

AM is pretty ok. The lyrical content has certainly matured even if the themes are pretty much identical.

Diggng Chvrches and I also have had Haim on repeat the past few months.

The new MGMT album is... Well I don't know. I enjoyed Congratulations but I kind of wish they tried refitting their more dance / pop oriented sound. This whole experimental thing they're pushing for is alright but it just kinda gets unbearably boring.

Audiosurfer

I'd rather be sleeping
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok one album thats been enjoyable to listen to thusfar is Hell Bent by Potty Mouth, it's a pretty solid debut album and i'd say its definitely worth a listen

I've had the new Nine Inch Nails album on repeat since I got my copy a few weeks ago. As far as other 2013 music goes, I've loved Depeche Mode's "Delta Machine," and the new Queens of the Stone Age album. "Inheritance," by The Last Bison, is also really good, but not as good as "Quill," the album they released as Bison a few years ago.

there's a couple decent tracks on the NIN, but mostly it's tired and rehashed and brings very little to the table.

Lorde was also a let down.

i listened to the new Blue Sky Black Death about 20 times in a row when it dropped. fucking incredible shit.

here's my updated list, again, in order i rated them not in the order i like them:

:toast:

Deschain can i get the version of yours with the list of albums alongside? some cool looking covers on there and i haven't rly listened to much metal this year either so it could be cool for that

:toast:

Deschain can i get the version of yours with the list of albums alongside? some cool looking covers on there and i haven't rly listened to much metal this year either so it could be cool for that
if you click the image it will take you to the list on rym.

also, i thought i'd be able to find your what account through your collage, but no luck! do you make that artwork collage manually?

Danny Brown fucking destroys.

So does that Blue Sky Black Death shiet.

Enjoyed Goldfrapp quite a bit as well.

EDIT: Deschain I never asked. What's your opinion of Deafheaven's Sunbather? All the metalheads I know have really divided opinions on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)