2013 Music

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
daft punk song that was linked was really good. is it legit? i remember a fake dp song being posted earlier.

if its real im excited for the album, though

edit: as i post this it looks like it was leaked???????

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
the neighbourhood is my favorite new band - sweater weather, let it go, and female robbery are all tracks from either their free ep or their recent single, but i'm still pumped for this!!!!

u mean the album or the track itself? i can't find the album from any of my sources

also to the man who posted about bonobo's new album: which of his previous ones is it most like??

has anyone listened to ghostface's newest? i heard its alright...

Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - Mind Control

It's not as good as their last album, the fantastic Blood Lust, but this is still some class stuff here. Crunchy Black Sabbath riffing meets Deep Purple-ish hard rock and strong psychedelic influences.

[youtube]Ds-Fg445tfw[/youtube]

:) Got to learn to read upwards lol.

Anyway all videos are being pulled off now, but the good news is tomorrow midnight the single is released.

New Daft Punk HNNNNNGGGGGG

Also, Kurt Vile's new album might be my AOTY at the moment.
[youtube]bd0K76H7sU8[/youtube]

^I wish the space like melody at the end gets extended with the album version (2 more minutes longer), Niles killed the song and Pharrel has a nice buttery voice.

Wave was amazing, and Crystal Fighters keep on delivering; their new track You & I is so amazingly feel-good (link here). Seeing them live next month, can't wait!

My two favorite artists, Florence and The Machine and Lana Del Rey, both wrote songs for The Great Gatsby movie. Both are amazing, though the F+TM song is definitely my favorite. Check them both out:
Over The Love - Florence and The Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSPOCVjla_4
Young And Beautiful - Lana Del Rey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgKI7lubTj8

Both songs are good representations of the artists other work, if you like these songs def. check them out.

Some fans of the National here ? I liked the singles (Demons and Dont swallow the cap), they have the usual qualities of the band though they are radio friendly and rather rigid rythmically (shame when you have one of the best if not the best drummer around).

Two stunning performances of other songs in the tracklist, arguably even better albeit of a different style :
[youtube]-pVIq-Qeu1w[/youtube]:heart:
[youtube]fSEPs3r1yMk[/youtube]

Release : May 20th - good luck daft punk

Yea I have been trying to get into the new National songs but the formula is getting really old. I mean, it's obvious they mastered the whole sad detached indie rock / chamber pop thing by the time they made Alligator, but 5 albums later it just isn't doing anything for me anymore. Same lyrics, same instrumentation, same melodies, same everything.

I love them for Alligator and Boxer dearly but I fear those are gonna be the only two albums I'll be able to enjoy from them anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)