2013 Tournament Tour - [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Art by Bummer
Tour approved by TDs
2012 Tournament Tour won by dragonuser

Looking for a place to test your teambuilding expertise? If yes, this is the tour for you. Over the coming weeks your skills in both teambuilding, adaption and hitting deadlines will all be tested and pushed as you take on 2013’s finest tournaments one after another to prove once and for all who is top dog.
Round 3 - The Metagame Tweak
Originally hosted by FireMage, Originally won by Dice

The Metagame Tweak was designed to alter underused Pokémon in the Overused metagame to better improve their chances of survival and usage in the OU metagame. Amongst these changes - a few proved popular; such as Prankster Mew and Snow Warning Kyurem.

Rules

• All Standard tournament rules apply. They can be read here.
  • All deadlines are final. Extensions will only be granted under certain circumstances
  • Read all tournament specific rules carefully, if an issue arises or you are unclear on any of them, PLEASE ask during either signups, or early into the round. I’ll answer to the best of my interpretation (unless the original host wants to answer it for me)
  • Each tour has been specifically chosen to test teambuilding and adaptability to different rules. While deadlines are going to be a little longer to accommodate teambuilding during each round, at least try to have an idea of how you’re going to build during the rounds prior to it happening in the tour. This gives you maximum time during the round to contact and battle your opponent.
  • All Activity / Coinflip decisions are final - I recommend using the VM system and allow me to see your profile. If you’re using PMs, add me to the conversation. In the event you use IRC, I will need to see logs of the conversation. I will not give out activity wins for activity posts in which I cannot see any actual evidence of attempting to get the battle done.
  • The tier for this tour is Black and White 2 OU. Most Rounds require BW2 mechanics to work correctly.​

Tour Special Rules
  • Only the Stated Changes may apply to the pokémon.
  • 512 Max EVs
  • Matches can ONLY be played on fusxfaranto's Server located here: http://fusx.psim.us/
  • In the event of the server being down - use the gen 5 custom game on any other server that supports it.
  • The Changes this round are: If any pokémon learns a Gen 5 legal move in Gen 6 then it is legal in this leg of the tournament! (Examples include Clear Smog Psyduck, Sacred Fire Entei, Aura Sphere Blastoise) Any Gen 6 Moves are not allowed to be used.
Tournament lineup

Round 1: Highlander tour - Originally hosted by Birkal
Round 2: Easter Egg Tournament - Originally hosted by Lapras6666

Round 3: The Metagame Tweak - Originally hosted by FireMage
Round 4: Pokemon Freedom Tournament - Originally hosted by Vaz
Round 5: FUK DW - Originally hosted by Steven Snype
Round 6: The Sequels were never good - Originally hosted by Malekith
Deadline

February 10th 10pm GMT
Extensions: Monday February 3rd 1pm GMT

Last edited:
I have been on all the day and still don't having response from Nozzle or something. I have to study for exams I have tomorrow and on Tuesday and I don't know if I'm going to be on till night. Activity.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Lost to papai noel in a close game that came down to a lot of 50 50 (from lead war till the very end lol), gg dude.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Where can i find the new moves pokemon get?
I have been looking for days :( to
The best place, as kavatika said, to use would be serebii's new egg move page and work from there. (or build your team in gen 6 then change the tag to gen 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)