5th Gen OU Analysis Index - 89 BW2 Revamps On Site!

Posting to say i unreserve both celebi and rotom-F.

School just took me from behind and i tought "nah i can leave them for later", but i realize they could as well be done if someone else was doing them.

Anyway i havent played that much in like 4 months and my metagame knowledge must be really outdated, so i think its better to just let someone with a better grasp of the more actualized meta do them.

Ill try to help when the UU analyses come, but until then, gl to whoever takes ´em.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Couple of things that warrant mentioning, just in case anybody missed them.

Rising_Dusk said:
Attention all GP members and non-GP members alike:

All GP members are now authorized to stamp non-GP member checks if they think they are of good quality. These checks will count toward the required checks for the analysis/article.

Please keep this in mind, and hopefully it encourages a bit more participation! :)
So now, your own grammar checks, even if you're not a member of the team, will officially count towards getting the analysis on-site (if they're good enough). So, get checking!

Also, if you want to get your analysis QC approved, don't post here advertising it (only if it is ready, not if you're just bored waiting). If you desperately want checks, PM some QC members directly and they will respond.

I know I said I would keep the QC checks on Accelgor's analysis but the metagame has changed and I want to make sure it is good enough to be on the site so I'll make it run through QC checks again.

EDIT: Wow, we're starting to have some finished analyses! 7 already done

The Toxicroak analysis has already been QC approved but I added a NP set to the OP, so I just need to run that set by QC before writing it up for the GP team.

EDIT: Toxicroak is now fully QC approved, I will start writing it up soon.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just saw that Shaymin is still listed as a placeholder, when it now should be a Skeleton. Thanks

Colonel M said:
chanazn said:
Hi, I was wondering if you were going to do the Tornadus analysis anytime soon? If you are willing, I would love to take over for you - but only with your permission. If you are still going to write the analysis, please disregard this message, and thanks anyways!
FIEN. Take it.
Colonel M gave me permission to do the Tornadus analysis as seen here.

Edit Again: Tornadus Skeleton up.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just posting to say that the Skeleton for Scizor is now finished. It is awaiting QC Checks.
Thanks Bob

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)