5th Gen Uber Analysis Index (Reservations go here as well) Read Post#257

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
guess no one wanted to do it :/, anyway added reservation and updated qwilfish status

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay, I know I'm very busy right now and don't have time to write my analyses, but I really want to do the Tyranitar analysis, so I'm going to reserve before anyone else does! Hopefully, I'll be able to get into my full stride in about 4 weeks or so, so Rock Arceus and Scizor will be done by then!

tl;dr - I'm reserving Tyranitar

Lamppost

I put the milk in first
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ok, my Tornadus placeholder is up, i will work on it today or tommorow

*edit* ok, i kinda feel bad doing this since i just took it from shrang, but i really don't have any time to do tornadus and if anyone wants to take it over that would be great since i don't want to hold things up, really sorry.

hamiltonion

Nostalgic
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I would like to reserve Thundurus. I know Commathew6 posted he saying he reserved it but its been a while ( over a month) and I think he's forgotten all about it. So yeah I'll put up a placeholder once i get the green signal.

EDIT: Placeholdered.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ok, my Tornadus placeholder is up, i will work on it today or tommorow

*edit* ok, i kinda feel bad doing this since i just took it from shrang, but i really don't have any time to do tornadus and if anyone wants to take it over that would be great since i don't want to hold things up, really sorry.
Tornadus re-unreserved

I would like to reserve Thundurus. I know Commathew6 posted he saying he reserved it but its been a while ( over a month) and I think he's forgotten all about it. So yeah I'll put up a placeholder once i get the green signal.

EDIT: Placeholdered.
added

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Reserving Cloyster please.

Fireburn EDIT- No to Espeon. Its too frail to switch in on most the hazards users and is easy to wear down because it lacks recovery. You are welcome to post Cloyster though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)