1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

BW Ubers 6 Sandy Beasts

Discussion in 'RMT Archive' started by Donkey, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Donkey

Donkey

yeah, i just prefer giratina-a
  2. Donkey

Donkey

Choice Scarf bluffing Palkia is a big threat early on and if sand isn't up. Usually though I can wear it down with good prediction, and I've started using CM Arceus-Rock to help neutralize the threat. In rain, Ferrothorn can check it fairly well and bring its health down.

Stalltwo (and mewtwos in general) are pretty big threats. It's hard for me to wear stalltwo down. Life orb exca eases the problem slightly, but it can still come in later and do more damage.

Thanks for the rate, and I appreciate the support!
  3. calze6

calze6

I really don't see how stuff like DD quaza, specs ogre (yes ferrothorn is like a really risky check) and non choice palkia is really dealt with, personally I think u need to replace gliscor with something like lugia as u have stacked like 5 SS resist pokes. Lugia also removes much of the fight arceus weakness and can stall easily as well as gliscor.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)