8BitHit trade thread: clone yourself a shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiny 6iv Timid Japanese Giratina for 6iv japanese jolly Ditto.
(Do you do cloning?? It takes me a lot of tries before I get a clone right...)

Shiny 6iv Timid Japanese Giratina for 6iv japanese jolly Ditto.
(Do you do cloning?? It takes me a lot of tries before I get a clone right...)
no also i am not really into legendarys, especially japanese ones, do you have 5-6IV kalos bred shinnys?

Does it cost anything to clone a shiny? I'd like to clone one of your Dittos
basically there are 2 options
I prefer new stuff i don´t have, especially 5+ kalos bred shinnies
if you don´t have anything like that you can also clone my pokemon and give it back to me, 3x came out to be the usual deal

basically there are 2 options
I prefer new stuff i don´t have, especially 5+ kalos bred shinnies
if you don´t have anything like that you can also clone my pokemon and give it back to me, 3x came out to be the usual deal
So basically I take it, clone a few copies, give them back to you and keep one for myself? Sounds good.

are you able to clone? the absol is different of mine so i am interested in that
in what things of my thread are you interested?
Yep I'm able to ! I'm really interested in your Greninja 5 iv's but also Charizard !

hi, i would love to clone your honedge, i can give a shiny elektoss, milotic or aggron! my fc is 0430-8714-0213

How does the "Clone yourself a shiny" work exactly? Cause I was interested in several of your shinies. (I'll say which once I understand it)

How does the "Clone yourself a shiny" work exactly? Cause I was interested in several of your shinies. (I'll say which once I understand it)
i prefer getting new stuff over getting my stuff cloned
basically you can clone somtehing from me and give me one thing i don´t have or return my poke 3x

can you plz list IV-spread nature ability egg moves and if they are kalos bred?
im sorry, i don't knoow to iv spread...i dont think they have egg moves, they arent kalos bred, natures are
Elektoss: Sassy
Aggron: Adamant
Milotic: Docile

im sorry, i don't knoow to iv spread...i dont think they have egg moves, they arent kalos bred, natures are
Elektoss: Sassy
Aggron: Adamant
Milotic: Docile
i am sorry i am only interested in kalos bred shinys or RNG´d stuff from trusted people

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
hi I'd like it if you could remove the following from your thread they're hacks for the following reasons:

shiny Entei lvl.100 serious pressure 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT:ichigo; IV spread is impossible with that nature.

shiny Rayquaza lvl.100 adamant air lock 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT: mai; same as entei not possible on any caught rayquaza.

shiny Darkrai lvl.50 timid bad dreams 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT:Mat; if this has a premier ribbon it is editted and besides if people want it they can find it on pokecheck.

shiny Lugia lvl.100 timid multiscale 31/31/31/31/31/31 OT: Pietro; multiscale Lugia cannot be shiny.

Heatran lvl.100 calm flash fire 31/x/31/31/31/31 OT:Richard (has stealth rock); OT is a known hacker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)