A Glass of Lemonade

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Here are two sonnets (Shake-spearian) that I wrote recently. AP English Lit <,<

I went to there to find that mind I lost
and bought a heart in there of such great price
clockwork and shiny black of red the cost
a flow of love, slowly, to heal, how nice

oh where is there, oh when did Loveless give
the right to buy our heart with coins of blood?
for loss of hue in skins is loss to live
and feelings caught are stuck among the flood

the nicest people give a hand in aid
and hardly care for wrongs of yours un-stowed
but you just try to live among the shade
the gears of hearts do turn a standard code

but t'last the moment is when clockwork breaks
a voice will tell us love and please to wake

the sun does set but green the flash it lacks
though watchful eye of mine does wallow here
a scene I wish to share with you, and facts
for only loneliness can lose my tear

the umbrae under us are cast by duals
oh how I wish these two meant me and you
alas there is no time or luck for fools
I sat and watched as one plus one was two

but very vast were victories of mine
the art of fear and wanting not to speak
I simply thought could I just bide my time?
and now my life, though happy, is quite bleak

the day the shining moon flashed green as well
awake was I, and breaking was the spell

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
not a regular, but I was introduced to that song through my English class and it stuck with me.
Thanks C: !!

your humans are by far your best subject. keep up with rthe tifa aerith and black mages hahaha

do yuna FFX version if you can, no obligations :3

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
i'm all ready for "all art threads will be dleetetd if htey don't have Elgyem in them" decree

textures too!!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
favorite bug (I guess I'll do it, but not cool borders yet)

v_________________________________________________v .-.

Nix_Hex

Uangaana kasuttortunga!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol am I an idiot for just now understanding the Gravity one? Brilliant my friend.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
Hi Zambos, maybe ;p

Haha thanks Nix, but it was Fate's idea originally

And thanks supertrunks, I agree Wobb is awesome!

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
I use Photoshop Elements 7.0 (i think the number's right), actually. It came with my tablet and works pretty well

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
When you ask what is this, I answer good question. This is loosely based on a poem I havent written yet called Lemonade and the Onion, inspired by the Onion parable from Brothers Karamazov. And Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird. That makes no sense

When you ask what is this, I answer good question. This is loosely based on a poem I havent written yet called Lemonade and the Onion, inspired by the Onion parable from Brothers Karamazov. And Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird. That makes no sense
that.. raises so many questions more than it answers lollll. post your writing when you're done with it though? :D

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
After some evolution, here is the poem

Lemonade and an Onion

a cat prances in a field of Lemonade
how unluckily she stumbles on the one
glass. Her paws bleed a little bit but it's good
until the citrus acid makes her eyes tear.
Ah, why is Lemonade so damn sweet?

a cat prances in a field of onionsies—
a geofront sleeps beneath the innocent
fields. The cat unluckily falls on the one
onion that is not supported but grabs on.
The root breaks since she is arrogant.

a cat prances.
a god imbibes.
Onions are good.
But Lemonade is better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)