A Whole NU World - Round 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there going to be someone substituting for my opponent, SilentEcho? I won't be able to play before the deadline if that's the case, so I would have to drop out as well, unless there's a deadline extension.

pestered yehom quite a bit, he still hasnt made his team apparently.
ive been ready to battle since the beginning of the tournament so can you sub him out or something?

Ok, mechazawa your new opponent shall be stallion
2fast2good yours will be megan fox
and diesel yours shall be sheshi

C'mon people last minute drop outs are lame =/

PM'ed -Mind-. He said he'd he'd PM me back when he finished his team, but I haven't heard back yet. Also, our match is awful for scheduling purposes (GMT -5, GMT +4).

Well we have PM'd each other but we didnt came to battle (its about 6 hours difference form austria to australia i think). Yeah dont know when to battle i am always on at sunday tourtime and 3 hours before (in that timespan) so it would be nice if he could come to a server then.

Well we have PM'd each other but we didnt came to battle (its about 6 hours difference form austria to australia i think). Yeah dont know when to battle i am always on at sunday tourtime and 3 hours before (in that timespan) so it would be nice if he could come to a server then.
I'll still be asleep then.. come on for the saturday tour (well it's saturday for me :D)

Since learning that Lakers was my opponent for this tournament, I've sent him 5 PMs and 1 VM, and I have gotten one reply from over a week ago. I know that today is the deadline, but I'm not sure whats going to happen, so, yeah, activity post I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)