1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  5. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

a

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Swaggersaurus, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

short one:

Chapter 8 - Sink (open)
    [​IMG]
  2. Swaggersaurus

is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

the title of this .psd file was "elesaxskyla" but i ran out of patience so elesa will have to spend valentine's day HOW I DID

[​IMG]

happy vlorp, hope you all got to spend it with someone you lomp
  3. Andrew

Andrew beep boop
    is an Artist
    Mentor

I like the sketchy style you use on your nuzlocke and the last post, but there's something about her eyes and legs that makes it seem weird...maybe that's just valentine's day...mine was weird too :p
  4. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Love this ♪

You wouldn't mind colouring it in sometime in the future, right?

Chapter 8 was short but sweet. Your action panels are amazing... i've said this before, but your nuzlocke comic is comparable to a manga... for me at least :]
  5. Swaggersaurus

me?

colour?

idk about you but for [​IMG]1000000 i'd expect a little more, no?

[​IMG]
  6. Swaggersaurus

7. Swaggersaurus

triple posting to say azlocke ch9 will hopefully be done this weekend, and is titled "shieldsprout"
  8. Swaggersaurus

4x post combo bonus

may 2011:

[​IMG]

march 2013:

[​IMG]

where the progress at

ps this post is really to say that my scribbling from now on is going to be at http://azbot.tumblr.com/, azlocke included, so if you have an interest in that then that's where to look

bb thread! :)
  9. Fulgrate

Fulgrate

You art has a neat, gritty style to it. It gets the atmosphere of the comics across.
  10. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

Your art has definitely evolved (pun intended)

I'm glad you set up a tumblr, i'm looking forward to seeing what you put up on there :)
  11. Solace

Solace some legends are told some turn to dust or to gold
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

az is that u on the rockin bike
  12. Swaggersaurus

yea it's a photo from last w/e

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)