a

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
the title of this .psd file was "elesaxskyla" but i ran out of patience so elesa will have to spend valentine's day HOW I DID

happy vlorp, hope you all got to spend it with someone you lomp

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I like the sketchy style you use on your nuzlocke and the last post, but there's something about her eyes and legs that makes it seem weird...maybe that's just valentine's day...mine was weird too :p

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
the title of this .psd file was "elesaxskyla" but i ran out of patience so elesa will have to spend valentine's day HOW I DID

happy vlorp, hope you all got to spend it with someone you lomp
Love this ♪

You wouldn't mind colouring it in sometime in the future, right?

Chapter 8 was short but sweet. Your action panels are amazing... i've said this before, but your nuzlocke comic is comparable to a manga... for me at least :]

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
triple posting to say azlocke ch9 will hopefully be done this weekend, and is titled "shieldsprout"

az

toddmoding
4x post combo bonus

may 2011:

march 2013:

where the progress at

ps this post is really to say that my scribbling from now on is going to be at http://azbot.tumblr.com/, azlocke included, so if you have an interest in that then that's where to look

bb thread! :)

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Your art has definitely evolved (pun intended)

I'm glad you set up a tumblr, i'm looking forward to seeing what you put up on there :)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
does may have something in her back pocket or just like RLY weird buttcheeks

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Omg az <3 thanks for the tag!!

Why is this so intense omg ;O; why Starmie so mean ;_; it's been so long!!

Also nice to see you :D yay for May too!

az

toddmoding
ty!! 3<

it's intense bc apparently azlocke is just MELODRAMA

i know it has been way too long... literally years... u_u

i wonder (hope) the next one has rlllly different art bc it's been so long

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)