Postgame Acid City's Trouble [Day 4/End: City Win! 4/10 Players]

Da Letter El has been hammered by Da Letter El, ButteredToast and Dullagamur.

Da Letter El dropped a journal.
"Sittin' on the dock of the bay
Watchin' the town die away
"

Da Letter El's role was Illussionist: Smuggler (Deception)

All smugglers are dead.

Night 3
You know what to do.

Shubaka was executed by The Warden.
A journal was found.

entry, call it September.

I've moved into town. Acid City. Freshly fired from the refinery. I just know they took him. jokes on them though, because I'd rather see the world burn than have him in their hands.

late September. the kids are off to school For Real now. this month seems longer than normal. there's only 30 days, right? then why does this feel longer than August??

I just lied. oops. Probably deserved it, that damn Jalmont. too good eyes

wait, do people use this for results? freakin nerd. tell a story. have some fun. like me. Jail is the most fun I've ever had.

what the fuck was I thinking

Shubaka's role was Arsonist: Neutral (Killing)

THE CITY WINS!

And if you wanna chat then go here http://us20.chatzy.com/26636011795256 or something.
Yo guys just saying this:

I am gonna host Acid City's Trouble in another forum. And it is a much more stable version.

This was an experimental version (Experimental-1.2.7) and this new one is Stable-1.3.9

Lots of changes, balance and some new roles too.

It's a 15 Player Setup as well, currently has 8 Players and 1 Backup so if you guys could join it I would be really thankful.

If you want to see or join click the chat link above (No password) kthxbai

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey players, I would like opinions on having a constantly running Acid City's Trouble game at any given time, since there's a lot of variants and anyone could host easily. Basically have it be like Fluo mafia on the forum; quick, fast games that are less serious than typical games but still fun to put a bit of thought into.

Hey players, I would like opinions on having a constantly running Acid City's Trouble game at any given time, since there's a lot of variants and anyone could host easily. Basically have it be like Fluo mafia on the forum; quick, fast games that are less serious than typical games but still fun to put a bit of thought into.
As long as it doesn't choke out the demand for other NOC games I'm fine with it

I think it would be cool since there could be new hosts practicing how to hosts and also there always being a game going on

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Well the idea would be that they would be limited playersize (like 10 or fewer generally) and would be quicker and faster than normal games so people could play around with it, but ya we don't want to discourage other games from running certainly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)