Adventure Battle: To Defy the End [Chapter 1] Iggy Azalea + Ascher

*ONLY THE USERS IGGY AZALEA, ASCHER, AND GLACIER KNIGHT SHOULD POST IN THIS THREAD. If you want to participate, go sign up in the Adventure Battles main thread!*

"Greetings, thrill seekers. My name is Cheyenne, and I will be your host as you make your way through perils and plights. I hope you two have got your thinking caps on snug and your imaginations kicked into gear! I expect us to have a grand time."
"Before we send you off into the heat of adventure, let's go over some of the rules- as well as look over your profiles. Shall we, friends?"

1) Iggy Azalea and Ascher have a DQ time of 3 days, and Glacier Knight Cheyenne has a DQ time of 5 days to keep things rolling. The best way to experience the wonder and challenge of Adventure Battles is to be on time and keep up a brisk pace, so keep that in mind!
2) This campaign will be using some special mechanics that are noted in the AB general thread. You may want to read up on them, if you haven't already.
3) In combat, you get two substitutions per round.
4) You and your pokemon get to equip items.
5) All abilities are available, except those locked or accessible only by mega evolution.
6) You can use as many recoveries or chills as you like, provided the ill wind count is not at zero
7) While Cheyenne cannot punish you for skipping on the flavor, it is highly recommended that you avoid doing so at all costs; If you want a flavor-less roleplay, you should sign up for a battle hall challenge and quickly be on your way

"And now, our rising stars! Let's get a little insight as to who we are going to be watching undertake the mysteries of the Adventure Battles!"

Team Iggy Azalea:

Name: Lucy (♀)
Born as Courtney, when she was just 5 years old she was separated from her brother, Matt, during a war. Ever since then she's been searching the world to find her brother and exact revenge on the ones who tortured them, renaming herself as Lucy. She grew sadistic and troubled, stealing from people, assassinating for money, and even learning some dark magic on the way. She's particularly fond of poisoning people with her array of toxic needles and blades. Her needles in particular, are paired with deadly accuracy, although she most commonly uses her thorny whip, which also has an electrocuting effect.
Nature:
Type: Poison/Normal
Abilities: Sniper / Hustle / No Guard
Stats:
HP:
Attack: 5
Defense: 2
Special Attack: 2
Special Defense: 2
Speed: 47
Size Class: 3
Weight Class: 4

Attacks:

Growl
Leer
Meditate
Pound
Rage
Slam
Struggle
Tackle
Tickle

Bodyblock
Chill
Dodge
Shift
Take Cover

Normal
Work Up
Covet
Echoed Voice
Foresight
Helping Hand
False Swipe
Return
Frustration
Follow Me
Sing
Quick Attack
Extreme Speed
Feint
Hyper Voice
Fake Out
Double-Edge

Poison
Venom Drench
Poison Gas
Acid Armor
Smog
Poison Sting
Toxic Spikes
Acid
Sludge
Clear Smog
Gastro Acid
Sludge Bomb
Poison Jab
Acid Spray
Toxic
Sludge Wave
Belch
Venoshock

Gengar [♂] [Magnus Bane]
Types: Ghost/Poison
Ghost - Immune to the effects of full trapping moves and the Arena Trap, Magnet Pull, and Shadow Tag abilities. Ghost types can switch out while affected by a partial trapping move, but they will be damaged every action by their effect.
Poison - Immunity to Poison/Toxic status. Absorb Toxic Spikes on switch-in unless Flying-typed or using the ability Levitate. -- Accuracy when using Toxic, Poison Gas, or Poison Powder, hitting even during Dig, Fly, etc. Ignore Fog's accuracy reduction. Store Command.
Store Command: For the next six (6) actions, this Pokemon's moves will have their poison / toxic effect chance double.

Abilities: Levitate

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed, +19% Accuracy, -1 Atk)

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 2
SpA: 5
SpD: 3
Spe: 127 (+)(+19% Accuracy)
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 9/9
MC: 5
AC: NaN

Type: Ghost/Poison
Ability: Shadow Tag

Stats:
HP:
Atk: 2 (-)
Def: 3
SpA: 7
SpD: 3
Spe: 150 (+)(+26% Accuracy)
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks:
Level Up

Hypnosis
Lick
Spite
Mean Look
Curse
Night Shade
Confuse Ray
Sucker Punch

Egg
Disable
Grudge
Haze
Perish Song
Reflect Type
Will-o-Wisp

TM/HM
Dazzling Gleam
Endure
Focus Blast
Protect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Substitute
Taunt
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Venoshock
Zap Cannon

Move Tutors
Bide
Counter
Icy Wind
Metronome
Skill Swap
Snatch

Team Ascher:

Asch (M)

Born as Matt, when he was just 5 years old, he was separated from his sister, Courtney, during a war. He was luckily found by a wealthy family that took him in as their own. He was raised to care more for other people than himself. He has been searching endlessly for his sister so he can protect and take care of her.
Types: Steel/Rock
Abilities: Sturdy/Solid Rock/Overcoat
Nature: Relaxed (+Def -Spe)
Stats
HP
: 100
ATK: Rank 3
DEF: Rank 3 (+)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 47 (-)
Size class: 3
Weight class: 4

Moves

Universal
Growl
Leer
Meditate
Pound
Rage
Slam
Struggle
Tackle
Tickle

Steel
Scary Face
Metal Claw
Magnet Bomb
Iron Defense
Autotomize
Bullet Punch
Shift Gear
King's Shield
Flash Cannon
Iron Head
Metal Burst
Gear Grind
Heavy Slam
Gyro Ball

Rock
Rock Polish
Sandstorm
Rock Throw
Rollout
Stealth Rock
Ancient Power
Wide Guard
Rock Blast
Rock Tomb
Power Gem
Rock Slide
Head Smash

Greninja [Protean Shakes] (M)
Type: Water/Dark
Abilities: Torrent/Protean (H, Unlocked)
Nature: Hasty (+Speed) (-Defense)
Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpA: Rank 4
SpDef: Rank 3
Spe: 141 (+) (Acc. Boost = 23%)
Base Rank Total: 21
AC: 5/5
EC: 9/9
MC: 0
Attacks (34):
Level Up
Night Slash
Role Play
Mat Block
Pound
Growl
Bubble
Quick Attack
Lick
Water Pulse
Smokescreen
Round
Fling
Bounce
Water Shuriken
Extrasensory
Substitute
Hydro Pump
Haze
Feint Attack
Egg
Bestow
Mind Reader
Mud Sport
Toxic Spikes
Water Sport
TM/HM
Blizzard
Dig
Echoed Voice
Surf
Taunt
Ice Beam
Dark pulse
Grass knot
Giga Impact
Dive
Thief
U-Turn
Tutor
Gunk Shot
Low Kick

"How interesting! A brother and sister duo... who were separated at a young age! Is this the first time they will be meeting!? Gee willickers, this one should be exciting!"

"Right! Let's begin, Friends~!"

While most trainers that come from the region of Smogon control their Pokémon, there is one exception: Walker, the Eternal Drifter. Missing for over half a year, search teams dried up, especially once he was spotted with a Natu in turn at a shopping mall, a cave, and a battlefield, all very briefly. But his state when others encountered him showed him to be deteriorating, and Demon Lord Itsumo is known to be chasing the trainer for his own reasons.

Which is why, when Walker was spotted in the caverns in Mt Coronet, that two trainers and their Pokémon were sent to try to bring him to safety back in the Smogon region.

However, with the general increase of hostility of Pokémon all around, the trainers had better be on their guard...

Location: Southern Sinnoh, on the edges of the Mt. Coronet mountain range
Music: Wildwood Whimsy

The area of Mt. Coronet that Walker was spotted in is no longer open to the public, due to events ranging from slightly ominous to down-right life endangering occurring in those deep, twisting tunnels. However, through some combination of luck or having the right connection and know how, you and your expedition mate have made it to the right place:

Though you find yourself at one of the most southern points of Sinnoh, the mountain ridges are thick with Spruces and Douglas firs; while nearly all the Mt. Coronet range is classified as an Alpine Biome, these southern parts are strangers to the harsh winter blizzards and pounding snow falls its northern brethren experience. You stocked up in Pastoria City, and then trekked through the thicker parts of the swamp to make it to the continental divide- though you havent seen a wooper or thick mud for at least a day or two. You are definitely in a different climate zone, as you stare at the foreboding entrance of the cavern system. The tunnel itself is fairly small- perhaps ten feet tall at the most, with a narrow width of seven or so feet. The surrounding mountainside is craggy, though it abruptly juts skyward as you get closer to the cavern entrance... definitely cant (or would want to) scale it. As you wait or prepare to enter the cavern, you can hear the surrounding flora and fauna loud and clear; that flock of starvia was no match for you and your pokemon, yet you could tell they were much more agitated than usual. While you havent been confronted or ambushed just yet, it would be best not to dilly dally....

Iggy Azalea and Ascher have 3 days to post opening flavor / talk to each other. Once the both explorers decide and act to enter the cave, or the 3 days have passed without a word, the Adventure Battle will truly begin. Best wishes~

warning: Rated-Lucy: Some scenes may contain gore, sex, sexy badass women, blood, and lots of sadistic moments.

"Hmmm, the note says the cavern should be here somewhere"

After killing another batch of bandits with her whip, Lucy finds herself facing yet another group of bandits.

"Oh yay, 12th ambush of the day. Oh, you'll be really sorry you snuck up on this lady. Magnus, attack the rest!!"

Grabbing her poison covered whip, Lucy pulls on one of them, who had a tag labelled "jay" and slits their throat with her concealed knife. Seeing the second bandit approaching behind her, she dodges the bandit's knife and grabs him by the leg with her whip. She read this bandit's tag, apparently he was named "Asth".

"Where is the cavern? Tell me or I'll rip your legs off. Trust me, this whip is stronger than it looks honey."

The bandit quickly points left. Lucy, as usual, still cuts off the bandits leg with her whip, leaving the bandit to die to the poison, with Magnus laughing with delight. Magnus on the other hand, is burning the one bandit, named Fort, with Will-o-Wisp then brutally electrocuting the other, named Kelres, with Zap Cannon. Magnus, still not satisfied, proceeds to Lick the carcasses of the two.

Lucy runs to where the bandit is pointing, there she sees a guy standing near the cavern's entrance. Noticing that his clothes were different from the bandits, she approaches him, whip curled in her arms like a bracelet.

"Oh? I wonder who could this be, Magnus... probably another victim of mine I guess."

And with a flip of her hair, she walks towards the stranger, with Magnus, still bloody from the blood he licked, following closely.

Last edited:
warning: rated-asch: most scenes may contain stupidity.

"Sheesh, it feels like we've been walking forever, I can't believe we didn't even get to see any Woopers! I love those things, didyouknowthatwhentheywalkaroundonthegroundtheycovertheirselveswithsomesortofslimeyfilmlike..."

"Yeah, mhm. Wow. Really?"

It seems like Asch just keeps going on with these wooper facts, with an uninterested greninja mindlessly agreeing and acting amazed, the duo continues walking, with Prote (Greninja) leading the way.

"ohdidimentionthatwhenitsleepsitburiesitselfinthem--Ow! Why'd you stop?"

Asch finally (thank god) comes to a halt with his wooper facts (it seems like he got these ready before they left, i don't think he'd have stopped), bumping into Prote.

"I think we're here, but someone's coming our way, I don't like how they look."

"Just act natural, maybe they'll leave us alone? If not, just get ready to smokescreen and run."

"Gotcha."

Last edited:

"And what are you two doing here? You two should run off now before I slit your throats and tear off your balls."

Lucy examines the two, and notices a pendant around the boy's neck. Shocked, Lucy is puzzled by it. The pendant is her family's treasure... given to her and her brother by their parents... Until they got brutally murdered.

"You. How- Where did you get that pendant?"

"M-my pendant? I got it from my parents, who also gave one to my sister..., why're you interested in it?"

"Hey, she has the same one, could it be tha--"

"*gasps* Did you rob my sister?!? Where'd you last see her?!"

"Could you use your head for something other than facts about cute stuff? *sigh* SHE'S CLEARLY your sister, that's why she took interest in it! also you came to the conclusion that she robbed your sister but didn't even care about punishing the "thief"? you really are too nice."

"Prote's clearly the brains of this duo, they'd probably be lost even with the note if Prote wasn't taught to read."
"oh. Well then, is it true? Is your name, by any chance, Courtney?"

Last edited:

"...Somehow the Pokemon is smarter than his trainer. Oh, wait. MATT IT'S YOU!"

Teary-eyed, Lucy hugs her brother for a while... of course, the moment was short.

"IF YOU EVER, EVER, EVER RUN OFF LIKE THAT I SWEAR TO RAZIEL I'LL TEAR YOUR LIMBS.

As usual, Lucy responds with a sisterly threat. Lucy notices her brother's dagger, which had a blue gem embedded in the hilt.

"Anyway, I go by Lucy now. And I see you also kept the family dagger with you. I still have Mom's whip too."

She raises her arm to show her bracelet. It was a silver bracelet, curled around half of her arm, it had scales like that of a serpent, with the head resting near her knuckles. The head is designed like a snake's, with two rubies embedded to resemble eyes. Since both family weapons are magically enhanced, Lucy could turn it into a whip at will, which she just did, with the "eyes" glowing and the head springing into action, curling around her hand to be used as a handle. The snake releases its "tongue" which glows for a second and turn into a ruby star. And with a snap of her wrist the bracelet unwinds itself outwards, shimmering in gold from the head to the tail in a split second. The glow suddenly fades, revealing the transformation. The snake-like bracelet turned into a black whip made of leather Adamas, a type of angelic metal that can be turned into a glass like material or a textile with the feel of leather. The handle is reinforced with coils of rope, while the whip itself is pitch black, splitting into three thin tails at the end. It's covered with very small poisonous Adamas barbs, invisible afar and capable of changing its type of venom at Lucy's will. The 3 tips are spikes of poisonous Adamas as well, capable of piercing the toughest metal.

Asch's dagger was similar, it starts off as a simple golden hilt and handle with a gem in the hilt. At will, the blade, made out of glass Adamas, springs out, the shape and sharpness depending on what the weilder wants.

"Which reminds me, you haven't answered my question. Why are you two here?"

Last edited:

"I'm Sorry! There was a four year old that needed help! That's why I ran off!"
"Oh yeah, me and Prote were sent here to rescue a guy named Walker, apparently he was seen nearby, there was supposed to be another trainer that was supposed to be coming here, did you see anyone else? kill anyone in particular? scared them off, maybe? What are you doing here, anyways?"

"pst, Prote, talk to the Gengar"
"I refuse."
"come on! he doesn't look that scary! i'll get you sweets after we finish the mission!"
"...Fine."

(to gengar)"Uh.. Hi, my name's Proteanshakes don't ask. But you can call me Prote, and you are?"

Gengar notices Greninja and gazes on him... disgusted.

"I am Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn, and if you must know, I roast my enemies alive and lick their carcasses while looking absolutely fabulous. Hmm... You look horrible, seriously, dear. Tongue scarfs, and those webbed feet, what in Raziel's name have you been thinking! If you can't tell, I am a very fashionable ghost, I have a million scarves and designer boots to cover those... repugnant attire!"

Lucy, ignoring Magnus's fashion complaints, grabs a note from her pocket.

"I received this note, asking us to rescue Walker as well. The sender has something... I need. If you want, we can look for him together, I mean, we've finally found each other, might as well stick together. Oh and, Magnus is right, you might want to borrow one of my designer boots some day."

Lucy prepares to enter the cavern with Magnus, gesturing the two to come.

Last edited:

"I dislike this magnus guy already."
"shhh! they're our partners! we HAVE to cooperate with them! there's no I in team!'
"...Whatever, let's just go."
"alright then!"

Asch and Prote follows Lucy and Magnus.

Lucy examines the cave, which seems very dark.

"It looks too dark. I don't suppose you have a flashlight do you? Never mind, I'll just use my witch light."

Lucy grabs a stone from her pocket, an unusually smooth, white stone with runes etched in it. Magnus summons a single Will-o-Wisp that travels to the stone, causing it to brighten up.

"When we got separated, I only managed to salvage my whip, my pendant, and this stone. It has some sort of magic in it. As you can see, it lights up at my will... with some external help, pretty much a sexier lamp."

The twins finally enters the cave.

Last edited:
Well, this particular Adventure Battle starts off with more drama and dark themes than a Meyer novel.
where in sinnoh do you get fucking ambushed by TWELVE different parties of bandits where do we live some kind of dark dystopian wet dream of Zarator's

After a *somewhat* heartfelt reunion, two siblings are joined together by mysterious forces to tackle the mystery of Walker; who is he? where is he? who is after him? These two will have to figure all this out along the way, as well as figuring out how to work with each other. Over a decade apart, and now they get to work close quarters deep within Mt. Coronet...

Onward!

Cave Area 1: Entrance

Lucy and Magnus, having an air of superiority and malice to them, promptly lead the way, quickly discovering that the cave turns pitch black within a few yard. Magnus scoffs and takes charge, and the group follows closely as they twist down into the Mountain range for a couple of minutes. Small talk is not made, not even a "so, brother I havent seen in 12 or so years, what's good?". One by one they descend deep into what could be their first and last adventure together.

The party comes to a slowing halt as Gengar leads them into a larger chamber, a cavern room. Even Magnus can't figure out the measurements and contents of this place, due to the encompassing darkness. You all spread out, side by side from each other. As you begin to talk about a course of action, a quick shuffling of feet is heard somewhere in front of you.

You are not alone.

What do you do?

Iggy Azalea:

Lucy | Magnus Bane
N/A| Gengarite
Poison/Normal | Ghost/Poison
HP: 80 | HP: 90
EN: 100| EN: 100
Stats: 5/2/2/2/47 (-10% Evasion) | Stats: 2/2/5/3/127 (+19% Acc)
Sniper | Levitate
Hustle | N/A
No Guard | N/A
No ailments | No ailments
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Ascher:

Asch | Prote
Steel/Rock | Water/Dark
N/A | Rare Candy
HP: 100 | HP: 100
EN: 100 | EN: 100
Stats: 3/3/1/2/47 (-10% Evasion) | Stats: 3/2/5/3/141 (+15% Acc)
Rock Solid | Torrent
Sturdy | Protean
Overcoat| Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Dark Cave:
[-2 Acc to non Dark/Ghost/Fire pokemon, -1 Acc to Dark/Ghost/Fire Pokemon, No Acc drop to Ground pokemon and Cave Dwellers]

Iggy Azalea + Ascher

"Asch, stay alert. I'll set up my witch stone real quick. Magnus! Use Will-o-Wisp!"

Magnus summons an orb of fire, which Lucy carefully contains in her witch stone. The flame lit up the cave!

"Alright then! Also, whoever or whatever you are, please stay where you are! we come in peace! i hope."
"We may look scary but we or half of us won't do anything to hurt you!"
Asch and Prote try to talk to the creatures (or whatever) in the dark, while waiting for light.

Lucy doesn't seem to enjoy the unknown, and sharply commands Magnus to remedy this. The "fashionable" spector snickers a little bit, and works to create a light source.

Magnus stands his ground and tenses up just a bit, closing his eyes and focusing on the energy around it. Within seconds, the Gengar's body lights up in a soft blue-white aura, flames dancing and flickering about. As Magnus closes his eyes and concentrates even more so, a small wisp of the energy peels off the Ghost, and forms a small floating flame; as it hovers right off the coast of Magnus, another four or five come into existence. The five flames, willed by Magnus, spread out at equal distances around him, and with a quick flex of the mind muscles, they blow up in proportion, flashing bright blue light as they swell up to the size of baseballs.

As Magnus was prepping the wisps, greninja calls out into the darkness, trying to assure entities that they mean no harm...

When the wisps fully form, the cavern is dimly lit and can be surveyed fairly well. The chamber is squareish in shape, about 200 feet x 200 feet. The ceiling is about 10 feet up, and the floor is littered with various rocks... and covered in glitter. Lots of glitter means the wisps shimmer and shine, giving the room a sparkly aesthetic. In the center of the Room is a small rock spire, about 3 feet tall and two feet thick. You see two pokemon in front of it, holding hands and looking very nervous.

"PII! Piii pipipipi! pipipi piiii pipi!?" "Pipi pipi! Pi pipi! Pipipi Pi Pipipi Pipi!"
<<Eep! Scary Clefable Ghost! Sister what do we do!?>> <<Its okay sis! Get small! Scary things cant hurt us if we're small!>>

And without warning, the two Clefaries shrink down to an absolutely adorable size, and run and hide behind the center rock. You tried not to seem scary, but they saw and heard Lucy and Magnus, which has made them quite nervous. Do you try and calm the Clefairies down? Or do you have no time to play around with these cute, but weak, pokemon?

What do you do?

[Gengar uses Will-o-Wisp to light up the Cavern! -7EN]

[Clefairy1 used Minimize to shrink and hide from scary things! -8EN]
[Clefairy2 used Minimize to shrink and hide from scary things! -8EN]

Iggy Azalea:

Lucy | Magnus Bane
N/A| Gengarite
EN: 100| EN: 93
Sniper | Levitate
Hustle | N/A
No Guard | N/A
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Ascher:

Asch | Prote
Steel/Rock | Water/Dark
N/A | Rare Candy
EN: 100 | EN: 100
Rock Solid | Torrent
Sturdy | Protean
Overcoat| Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Field:
Dark Cave (Hindered movement and -2 Acc to all if no light source is available. This is reduced to -1 for ghost- and dark-types, and does not affect ground-types or Cave Dwellers.)
Seismic activity is not recommended
No Grass Source/No Water Source
Rock Source available
Clefairy Den: -1EN to all moves used by Clefairy

Iggy Azalea | Ascher

"Oh that is just ADORABLE. Aww why must they run away from us! Don't worry Asch, I got this."
"Magnus, make yourself cuter than you already are, use Skill Swap and borrow the first Clefairy's Friend Guard! Make the beam dance to my song."

Lucy then takes a quick breath and starts to sing a lovely and attractive melody, sweet and angelic, while also beckoning the two fairies to come out and not feel threatenned. The sound of the music amplified and made better by the cave echoes.

"Come to me dear fairies~"

Magnus on the other hand, is about to use Skill Swap in order to gain the younger Clefairy's abilities to make himself more likable and friendly, using the colorful beam to also pique their interest by making it flow to Lucy's song.

Lucy: Uses Sing and Follow Me to soothe and beckon the fairies.
Magnus: Uses Skill Swap on younger Clefairy (Friend Guard for nothing)(Note: Do not give Levitate), manipulating the beams to flow to the song, creating a soothing effect.

Last edited:

"I'll help you out! I kind of uh, got into sculpting back then. Prote, help me find a decent rock!"
"why not just make a rock and sculpt that????"
"Effort! Besides, maybe they'd appreciate it more if the rock's from here?"
"You've got a point."

Asch and Prote: *looks for a decent and large rock*
Asch: Use Rock Polish on said rock to sculpt it into a star shape.

"Beautiful! They'll definitely like this! especially since they're like aliens???? Prote, bestow upon them my fine creation!"
"Alright then."
(To the younger clefairy AFTER Magnus' flowy beam thing) "Hi, um, my friend there *pointing to Asch* wants you to have this."

Prote: Use bestow to give the star rock sculpture to the younger clefairy

Last edited:

Your Party decides that you need the Clefairies on your side, and go about an elaborate plan to get them to see that you aren't as scary as they think; but will it work?

Lucy, a little upset that the little fairies are afraid of her, steps forward just a bit and clears her throat. She begins a soft lullaby, singing about a soothing tune to let the clefairies know they are safe.

The Song slowly fills the entire chamber, the haunting yet soothing rhythm calling out to the Clefairy sisters; the serene lyrics convince the two to peek out from the rock a little bit, eyes on the usually Intimidating woman. Magnus takes advantage of the slightly lowered guards, and smiles cheerfully as he fires a colorful beam of purple and gold at the smaller Clefairy. She gasps just a bit, but the pulses weave up and down to the chords of the song Lucy sings, making the light show even more alluring. The gengar succeeds in skills swapping (or rather skill stealing) the little one's Friend Guard, which when given to Magnus allows the Ghost to radiate a jovial aura; the Clefairies begin to crawl out from behind the rock, easing forward towards the Girl and her Ghoul.

<<Sis! Pretty singing and lights!>>
<<Oh! They don't seem too bad I guess...>>

While the spectacle is going according to plan, Asch and Prote work in the shadows to make a special gift to seal the deal. One of the Clefairies turns to look at the two for just a second, before Lucy commands the attention back to her as she waggles her fingers and sings a little louder. The "Follow Me" works like a charm, and the clefairies keep their eyes glued to Lucy! Asch looks around a bit before finding a good chunk of loose rock; using his cold-steel hands, he polishes the rock with great force, to shear off slivers and shape the sediment to his liking. It takes nearly all of Lucy's song, but Asch finally hands Prote the finished product; a small, star-shaped rock. The Greninja nods, and near the ending of the rendition of "Safe and Sound" he carefully approaches the Clefairies; with humble grace Prote bestows upon the eldest Clefairy the unique shaped rock.

<<SIS SIS! Star Stone! Star Stone!>>
<<We got a special stone! Yay yay yay~!>>

The Clefairies chirp happily as they gush over their new gift, and your party smiles; they are much more relaxed, allowing you to get closer!

Your plan seemed to work, but what now?

What do you do?

[Lucy sings out to the Clefairies to calm them! -5EN]
[Gengar used Skill Swap to become friendlier! -7EN]
[Gengar gained Friend Guard!]
[Lucy used Follow Me to keep the attention on her! -8EN]
[Asch searched around and found a suitable rock to shape! -1EN]
[Asch used Rock Polish to shape the rock into a star shape! -6EN]
[Prote used bestow to gently give the Clefairy the Star Stone! -4EN]

Iggy Azalea:

Lucy | Magnus Bane
N/A| Gengarite
EN: 87| EN: 86
Sniper | Levitate
Hustle | N/A
No Guard | N/A
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Ascher:

Asch | Prote
Steel/Rock | Water/Dark
N/A | Rare Candy
EN: 93| EN: 96
Rock Solid | Torrent
Sturdy | Protean
Overcoat| Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Field:
Dark Cave (Hindered movement and -2 Acc to all if no light source is available. This is reduced to -1 for ghost- and dark-types, and does not affect ground-types or Cave Dwellers.)
Rock Source available

Iggy Azalea | Ascher

"Hey! Uh, could you cuties tell us the layout of this cave? Also, have you seen someone about 6 feet tall, wears similar clothes as me? "
*Translates w/e the clefairies say*

Asch: ask what was said in flavor
Prote: Translate w/e the clefairies say so Asch can understand

Last edited:

"It worked! Now we just need to talk to them. Clefairies, if you can, can you also lead us to where we're going?"

Lucy: Continue using Follow Me to try and persuade the Clefairies to help.
Magnus: Uses cuteness to be more convincing as well as translate what the Clefairies say.

Your party, satisfied with its successful actions, goes in to question the Clefairy sisters, who are curled up next to Lucy. The youngest is happily playing with the Star Stone, while the other eagerly listens to your questions.

"Star Stone~ Star Stone~ Fun Fun yaaaaaay~ :3"
"Oh? The layout? There are 4 paths! You can go waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up the mountain and see the sky! That's the first path yup yup yup. The second path is where we do our moon dances for the moon stones!! :3 Moon dancing is fun fun fun~ The other paths are scary.... the sick green man is down there... he followed a blonde man! Blonde man is wearing what you are wearing! :O ZUBAT CAVE IS THE LAST PATH NOOOOO ZUBAT ZUBAT ZUBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT D:"

She seems very distressed about the last two paths, but she was able to mention that she might have seen who you are looking for. Do the other paths interest you? Or is the 3rd path the best lead you have?

What do you do?

Iggy Azalea:

Lucy | Magnus Bane
N/A| Gengarite
Sniper | Levitate
Hustle | N/A
No Guard | N/A
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Ascher:

Asch | Prote
Steel/Rock | Water/Dark
N/A | Rare Candy
Rock Solid | Torrent
Sturdy | Protean
Overcoat| Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Field:
Rock Source available

Iggy Azalea | Ascher

"Thank you. We'll be taking our leave now, you've been great help. If you get into a fight or something dangerous, be sure to come to us, we'd be glad to help you."
"Leaving already? But I want to play with them, like ohmygodthey'resocutelOOKATTHEMPROTETELLMETHEY'RENOTCUTEI'LLST-HURK!"
*Sigh, grab Asch* "As I said, WE'LL be taking our leave now."

Asch: Be dragged into the path with the mystery men
Prote: Drag Asch into the path with the mystery men

Last edited:

You think its best to head on out and continue your mission, so you say your goodbyes to the little Clefairies.

"Bye Bye~ :3 Sis play Stone story with me! :3"
"Bye friends! Stay safe safe safe! Okay sis! :3 I'm the mommy Stone and you're the baby Stone!"

The Clefairies wave goodbye as you enter the third tunnel, and start to play an adorable game of make believe with the special rock you made them. You all smile, then frown as you do your best to get through the pitch black tunnel; the wisps Asch made stay back in the Cavern behind you.

Gengar takes the lead once more, having the best sight of the party. The tunnel sinks even further down, which worries you just a little bit. How far down is everything? Will you get stuck down here? Is it safe? Luckily, the trek is only about 10 minutes. Gengar alerts your party that there's another chamber coming up, and your party enters new territory.

Cave Area 2: Central Caverns
Music: Misty Mysteries

You give a shiver as you exit the tunnel and promptly get doused in a thick coating of mist. I guess the wisps wouldn't have helped either, because this Pitch Black cavern is also damp. You aren't sure where the mist is coming from, but its a constant. Your party of four stands right outside the tunnel you just exited, wondering what to do in the dark.

What do you do?

Iggy Azalea:

Lucy | Magnus Bane
N/A| Gengarite
Sniper | Levitate
Hustle | N/A
No Guard | N/A
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Ascher:

Asch | Prote
Steel/Rock | Water/Dark
N/A | Rare Candy
Rock Solid | Torrent
Sturdy | Protean
Overcoat| Nothing
No changes | No changes
No other | No other

Field: Dark Cave

Iggy Azalea | Ascher

"Quite too dark. Hmm. Asch, have Prote use Echoed Voice with me, I'll let the echoes guide us. That's echolocation, kids! Oh and you and Magnus stay close behind just in case."

Lucy: Use echolocation to lead the way (Echoed Voice)
Magnus: Stay close behind and stay alert to attack just in case.

"Hey, I knew what echolocation is! Why do you think I thought Prote echoed voice?"
"I thought you said it was because you wanted someone el-"
"SHHHHHHHHH HAHAHA GREAT JOKE PROTE. Anyways, time to pu your singing skills to work! I'll be on guard just in case someone or something tries to attack."
"just don't buy anything that gengar tells you"

Asch: Do the same thing Magnus is doing while trying to ignore him
Prote: Use Echoed Voice for echolocation to map the area

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)