Albinoloon + ToastTyrant13 vs Woodchuck + jas61292 at 11 islands (Frosty Refs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Albinoloon said:
Open Challenge to be specific
1+1 v 1+1
2 Day DQ
2 recover/5 chills
Looking for a talented ref
Arena: 11 Island
Stage 1 Pokemon (ex: Torchic, yes; Mawile, no)

Contestants:

Albinoloon
ToastTyrant13
xX~*~ vs ~*~Xx
Woodchuck
jas61292
jasnumbers said:
We can do no items and all abilities.
An undiscovered counterpart to the Sevii Islands, 11 Island is not a tourist destination. The arena is a 40x40 wooden platform in the canopy of an undiscovered jungle. Trees surround the arena, so a nimble pokemon can leap from limb to limb with ease. The inhabitants are mysterious poison typed misquito-based pokemon which have never been seen, that are known to suck the life out of you with a Giga Drain attack. They can also utilize the moisture in the air to fire off a Hydro Pump. This is a tropical island, so storms are a common sight- especially at this time of day. Every second, the storm's precipitation changes, from rain, to storm, to hail, and even high-speed winds! This battle is being recored for a documentary set on getting this unseen pokemon on film, so the combatants have a chance to see it post-battle or even mid-battle!

Summary
- 40x40 wooden platform surrounded by trees
- 15% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Giga Drain every action
- 5% chance of being hit by a Rank 3 Hydro Pump every action
- 25% Rain; 25% chance of strong rain; 25% chance of hail; 20% clear weather; 5% chance 12 damage to every pokemon(every round)
- Once-in-a-lifetime chance to see a unknown pokemon!

*gets off raft*

Okay, I think this is the place, Efreet. The Brochure says that there is an unique pokemon that lives in these islands. I wonder what kind of pokemon it is.

Efreet: Magbyyyy

Nah, I don't think its a fire pokemon capable of generating a heat only comparable to the sun. That is why he have you here! Although I do admit that this place in unbeareably hot.

Efreet: Magbymagbyy (translation: hot? I find it warm and pleasant)

...I won't dignify that with an answer.

Anyway, I only hope it isn't a bug pokemon. I really dislike those. Especially Mosquitos, GOD I hate them, they are so damn annoying. Speaking of which, the mosquitos of this islands seem really big, don't you think?

Efreet: Magby!

Oh...yeah, there are trainers there. Hey!

Trainers: "Yes?"

Are you going to battle here? won't that disturb the local pokemon?

Trainers: "The local pokemon are mosquitos, I don't think anyone will mind".

"...mosquitos? drat. If that is the case, I'll be more than happy to ref your battle. I'll even throw in Efreet to help burn some of them off. Now show me your pokemon"

Albinoloon

Breezi [Ivaldii(F)]
Nature: Modest( +Rank in SAtk; -Rank in Atk )
Personality:
Retaining a close relationship with her trainer, Ivaldii is an arrogant individual who can't stand to lose. She is very bratty and taunts the rest of the team by sitting on her trainer's shoulder. Her fighting style is usually airborne, but uses her amazing craftsmanship skills to create sculptures of herself as substitutes. Also, she abuses encore and taunt (these moves reflect her personality) constantly, destroying walls and set-up sweepers. Ivaldii and Frigga have the most tension, as they frequently dispute over her trainer's attention. She will only eat sweets.
Type: Poison/Flying
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

Ablilities:
Persistant: (Innate)This Pokemon has a great affinity for odd field effects. When it uses one of these effects it increases their duration. Moves affected are Gravity, Heal Block, Lucky Chant, Magic Room, Safeguard, Trick Room, Tailwind, and Wonder Room by an additional one (1) round or three (3) actions depending on the move.
Vital Spirit: (Innate)This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Unburden(DW LOCKED): (Innate)This Pokemon is incredibly possessive. If it uses or loses an item in battle its rage swells and its speed doubles (x2) until it receives another item.

Stats:

HP:90
Atk: Rank 1(-)
Def: Rank 2
SAtk: Rand 4(+)
SDef: Rank 2
Spd: 85

EC: 3/6
DC: 2/5
MC: 4

Moves:
Heal Pulse
Entertainment
Razor Wind
Gust
Tailwind
Encore
Rapid Spin
Knock Off
Copycat
Whirlwind
Taunt
Toxic
Substitute
Disable
Earth Power
Wish

Lileep [Frickasee(M)]
Nature: Relaxed (+1 Rank in Defence; -15% evasion; reduction in speed(23*.9=20.7))
Type: Grass/Rock
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed, Growth, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Nature Power, Sunny Day, Sweet Scent, and Swords Dance have have Energy Cost reduced by one (1).
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Abilities:
Suction Cups: (Inate)This Pokemon has sticky suction cups that anchor down to prevent it from being moved or scared away by Roar or Whirlwind. It will hold its ground against Dragon Tail and Overhead Throw and will not be forced out in a switch battle.
Storm Drain(DWLocked): (Innate)This Pokemon lures all water attacks to itself, altering their course away from partner Pokemon. It absorbs the water and increases its Special Attack by one (1) stage. A boost gained this way by an opponent's attack will be maintained at the end of each round. Self-targeted attacks do not maintain boosts.

Stats:
HP:100
Atk: Rank 2
Def: Rank 4(+)
SAtk: Rank 3
SDef: Rank 3
Spd: 20(23*.9 = 20.7)

EC: 2/6
MC: 2
DC: 1/5

Moves:
Astonish
Constrict
Acid
Ingrain
Confuse Ray
Toxic
Protect
Substitute
Magic Coat
Mirror Coat
Mega Drain
Rock Slide
Energy Ball

Glameow (Aires[F])
Nature: Docile(No stat Change)
Type: Normal
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Limber: (Innate)This Pokemon’s body is well trained and immune to paralysis.
Own Tempo: (Innate)This Pokemon moves at its own pace and when confused, it will never harm itself in confusion. If the Pokemon also has Tangled Feet, it will raise Accuracy by one (1) Stage.
Keen Eye(DW LOCKED): (Innate)This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy.

Stats:
HP: 90
SAt: Rank 2
SDf: Rank 2
Spe: 85

Moves:
Fake Out
Scratch
Growl
Hypnosis
Faint Attack
Fury Swipes
Charm

Taunt
Thunderbolt
Hidden Power(Flying 7)

Wake-Up Slap
Snatch
Last Resort

ToastTyrant13

Magikarp(*) Aqualos (M)

Nature: Adamant (+1 Rank to Attack; -1 Rank From Special Attack)
Type: Water
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities: Swift Swim
Swift Swim: (Innate) The Pokemon with this ability moves extremely fast is slick, rainy conditions, doubling (x2) its speed in the rain.
Rattled (Dream World LOCKED): (Innate) These Pokemon are more easily frightened by Ghost, Bug, and Dark-typed attacks and will raise their speed by one (1) stage when struck by attacks of those types.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 2 (+)
SpA: Rank 0 (-)
SpD: Rank 1
Spe: 80

EC: 3/6
MC: 2

Attacks
Splash(*)
Tackle(*)
Flail (*)
Bubble(*)
Reversal(*)
Bounce(*)

Magnemite(*) Electronica (U)

Nature: Timid (+15% Speed and provides a flat 7.8% accuracy boost on all attacks, -1 Rank to Attack)
Type: Electric/Steel
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain.
Steel: Steel STAB; Immune to Sandstorm, highly insusceptible to toxic attacks, but can be corroded specifically by Acid and Acid Bomb, can be magnetized.

Abilities:
Magnet Pull: (Can be Activated) This Pokemon has the ability to generate a magnetic field that can attract or repulse Steel-type Pokemon. When attracted by Magnet Pull, Steel-types cannot move out of the immediate proximity without great difficulty, and can be pulled along by the Magnet Pull Pokemon. When repulsed, the Steel type is thrust violently away and contact attacks have immense difficulty striking the Magnet Pull Pokemon. The effect of both commands lasts for the following three (3) actions.
Sturdy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body is solidly constructed, reducing damage from an opponents attacks by one (1) damage. The effect is amplified on OHKO Moves, which are reduced by ten (10) damage.
Analytic: (DreamWorld LOCKED): If this Pokemon attacks second during an action, its attacks have two (2) more Base Attack Power.

Stats:

HP: 80
Atk: Rank 1 ( - )
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 52 (45*1.15^)

EC: 1/9
MC: 0

Attacks:
Metal Sound(*)
Tackle(*)
Thundershock(*)
Supersonic(*)
Sonicboom(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Spark(*)
Magnet Bomb(*)
Screech(*)
Discharge(*)

Explosion(*)
Light Screen(*)
Wild Charge(*)
~~~~~~~~~
Hidden Power Fire 7

Cacnea (*) Chlora (F)
Nature: Naughty (+1 to Attack, -1 to Special Defense)

Type: Grass
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4(+)
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

EC: 1/6
MC: 1

Abilities:
Sand Veil: This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Water Absorb (Dream World LOCKED): This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Attacks
Poison Sting(*)
Leer(*)
Absorb(*)
Growth(*)
Leech Seed(*)
Sand Attack(*)
Pin Missile(*)
Ingrain(*)
Disable(*)
Seed Bomb(*)
Worry Seed(*)
Double Team(*)
Payback(*)
Swords Dance(*)
~~~~~~~~~
Hidden Power Ice 7

VS

Woodchuck

Riolu (*) [Pwem] (Male)
Nature: Naive (Decreases SpD by one rank and increases Speed by 1.15x as well as effectively increasing its accuracy by a flat 10)
Type:
Fighting
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Inner Focus: Innate. When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.

Steadfast: Innate. If this Pokemon is flinched, it becomes aware of the speed difference and increases speed by one (1) stage to make up the difference. This speed boost is maintained at the end of each round.

Prankster(DW): Innate, Locked. The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 2
Spe: 69 (+)

EC: 1/6

Attacks:
Quick Attack (*)
Foresight (*)
Endure (*)
Counter (*)
Force Palm (*)
Feint (*)
Reversal (*)
Screech (*)

Crunch (*)
Hi Jump Kick (*)
Detect (*)

Swords Dance (*)
Substitute (*)
Rock Slide (*)

Larvitar (*) [Dos Quatro Cinco] (Female)
Nature: Brave (+1 Atk, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)
Type: Rock/Ground
Rock: Rock STAB; Take 2 less damage from all special attacks during Sandstorm. Able to use Sand Tomb without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Guts: Innate. This Pokemon is tenacious and will work ever harder when under a status condition, raising the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by two (2). Pokemon with Guts ignore the attack drop from burn.

Sand Veil (DW): Innate, Locked. This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.

Stats:

Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 35 (-)

EC: 0/9
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Bite (*)
Leer (*)
Sandstorm (*)
Screech (*)
Chip Away (*)
Rock Slide (*)
Scary Face (*)
Thrash (*)

Curse (*)
Pursuit (*)
Stealth Rock (*)

Dig (*)
Stone Edge (*)
Earthquake (*)

Gible (*) [Artful Dodger] (Male)
Nature: Jolly (Decreases SpA by one rank and increases Speed by 1.15x as well as effectively increasing its accuracy by a flat 7)
Type: Dragon/Ground
Dragon: Dragon STAB; More in touch with legendary or special auras in arenas. Able to use Hyper Beam and Giga Impact without losing focus.
Ground: Ground STAB; Immune to all electrical attacks, can Dig through almost any substance, Evasive Digging reduced from 3 per action Energy Cost to 2 per action, superior senses in darkened cave surroundings.

Abilities:
Sand Veil: Innate. This Pokemon is used to reacting in desert conditions and gets a 20% evasion boost during Sandstorms. Pokemon with this ability are immune to Sandstorm damage.
Rough Skin (DW): Innate, Locked. When struck with a contact attack, this Pokemon’s abrasive skin causes pain to the opponent, dealing 25% of the damage received to the opponent.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 1 (-1)
Spe: 49 (+)

Attacks:
Tackle (*)
Sand-Attack (*)
Dragon Rage (*)
Sandstorm (*)
Take Down (*)
Sand Tomb (*)
Slash (*)

Outrage (*)
Iron Head (*)
Body Slam (*)

Earthquake (*)
Stone Edge (*)
Dragon Claw (*)

jas61292

Scratchet (Hatchet) (M)
Nature: Bold (+1 Def, -1 Atk)

Type: Normal/Fighting
Normal: Normal STAB; adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters

Abilities:
Scrappy: (Innate) This Pokemon’s Normal and Fighting attacks carry a special signature that can damage Ghosts, even if they have phased out.
Prankster: (Innate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level.
Vital Spirit (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon has a high vitality and alertness making it immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. Its normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action

Stats:
Atk: Rank 2 (-1)
Def: Rank 4 (+1)
SpA: Rank 1
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 40

EC: 4/6
MC: 3
DC: 2/5

Attacks:

Fury Swipes
Harden
Focus Energy
Rock Smash
Roar
Bulk Up

Roost
Nature Power
Haze

Taunt
Toxic
Protect

Murkrow [Lafayette] (M)

Nature:
Rash (+1 SpA, -1 SpD)

Type: Dark/Flying

Dark:
Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Flying: Flying STAB; immunity to Ground attacks outside extremely odd circumstances even for ground-based flying Pokemon. Enhanced aerial mobility. Superior senses in open air arenas.

SpA: Rank 3 (+)
Spe: 91

Abilities:

Insomnia: (Innate) This Pokemon is immune to sleep induced by other Pokemon. It's normal state of sleeplessness makes it take 1 less damage/action from Ghost Curse. If it is put to sleep by a Pokemon with Mold Breaker it will wake up the next action.
Super Luck: (Innate) This Pokemon’s natural skill doubles (x2) its critical hit levels above other Pokemon, making its normal moves inflict critical hits 12.5% of the time and its high critical hit moves inflict critical hits 1/3rd of the time.
Prankster (DW): (Inate) The Pokemon is always prepared for engaging in sneaky tactics and trickery, giving its non-damaging attacks an increase in priority level. (Locked)

Attacks:

Peck
Astonish
Pursuit
Haze
Wing Attack
Night Shade
Assurance

Roost
Psycho Shift
Confuse Ray

Calm Mind
Thunder Wave
Snarl

-This pokemon was caught in a Heal Ball during the Fog of War-

Remoraid (Oddity) (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, -15% Speed, -10% Evasion)

Type: Water
Water:
Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.

Abilities:
Hustle: (Can be enabled) This Pokemon puts immense force and speed in its physical attacks, increasing the Base Attack Power of all its physical attacks by three (3), but the haste used lowers their accuracy to 80% of normal.
Sniper: (Innate) This Pokemon has deadly accuracy and strikes sensitive points, increasing its critical hit bonus from +3 to +5 on single attacks, +2 to +3 on two-hit attacks, and +1 to +2 on multi-hit attacks.
Moody (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon's traits are always fluctuating from one strength to another. At the end of each round, one of the Pokemon's stats (Attack, Defense, Special Attack, Special Defense, Speed, Accuracy, Evasion) will be boosted by two (2) stages and another will be reduced by one (1) stage. This stat change lasts until the end of that round, where Inconsistent is re-applied, overwriting the boosted and dropped stats. This stat boost/drop occurs outside the normal boosts/drops.

Stats:
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 56 (65/1.15)

EC: 0/6

Attacks:

Water Gun
Lock On
Psybeam
Aurora Beam
Bubblebeam
Focus Energy

Acid Spray
Rock Blast
Water Spout

Fire Blast
Charge Beam
Waterfall

Order of Operations:

Step 1:
Albinoloon sends out pokemon
Jasnumbers sends out pokemon
ToastTyrant sends out pokemon
Woodchuck sends out pokemon

Step 2:
Woodchuck gives orders (same post)
ToastTyrant gives orders
Jasnumbers gives orders
Albinoloon gives orders

Step 3: I ref

Step 4:
ToastTyrant gives orders
Jasnumbers gives orders
Albinoloon gives orders
Woodchuck gives orders

Step 5: I ref

Step 6:
Jasnumbers gives orders
Albinoloon gives orders
Woodchuck gives orders
ToastTyrant gives orders

Step 7: I ref

Step 8:
Albinoloon gives orders
Woodchuck gives orders
ToastTyrant gives orders
Jasnumbers gives orders

Step 9: I ref

Step 10: go back to step 2 and start over.

Sorry, guys. Calling DQ. Woodchuck hasn't shown his face here in a while, and I don't expect him to. This could have been fun.

Frosty

=_=
I wanted to give an extension to Woodchuck, since it is the first round and all, so I PM'd him.

but too much time has passed. I'll DQ him.

unfortunately no counters will be distributed, since no rounds were played.

EDIT @ below: oh. I've sent a PM to every battler to see if they can/want to continue this. If all agree, I'll revoke the DQ.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GUYS
okay I just want to say I am extremely sorry. I had went on a trip in which I was promised internet. Obviously, that didn't happen.
Anyways, I just got back and I'm extremely sorry to deprive you all of this match and the counters.

Honestly, if I had been able to post I would have.
Once again, I can't express how sorry I am.

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
Okay, assuming that we do go forth with continuing the match, I'll go ahead and post actions.
Go Pwem the Riolu.
Hi Jump Kick Glameow ~ Force Palm Cacnea ~ Hi Jump Kick Glameow

Oh, sorry about that Woodchuck. If I would've known about the douchey hotel-people, I would've waited a bit longer. :B Seeing as my battle with Venser won't be ready 'till Monday, I'll go along if Frosty doesn't mind reffing. :toast:

OKAY CHLORA! Try to worry Hatchet with a hideous seed to corrupt it's mischievous heart! He'll have such horrible Insomnia! Next try to intercept that Forcepalm from Prem and prick his feet to disable his High Jump Kicks. Finish off this round by tossing some seed bombs at Prem!

Worry Seed (Scratchet) -> Disable (Prem's HJK) -> Seed Bomb (Prem)
[if worry seed fails, push her actions back]

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You're a team player Hatchet, so lets help both Pwem and ourselves by stopping Chlora's status moves with a Taunt. Then lets spray it with some Toxic, and finish by pounding Aries with a Rock Smash.

Taunt (Chlora) - Toxic (Chlora) - Rock Smash (Aries)

They fell right in to our plans.. purrfect...
Master, I await your command.

Hehe... Well, Aires, you're going to have to take that kick, sadly, but doesn't mean we can't pull our actions off! Start off by taunting Hatchet, to avoid any more ruckus from him! Next, take advantage of our high sped by running up to Pwem and hypnotising it- putting it to sleep! To finish off, make Pwen suffer with your hidden power!

Taunt(Hatchet) ~ Hypnosis(Pwem) ~ HP Flying(Pwem)

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Aires (Glameow) [F]
Nature: Docile
Health: 90
Energy: 100%
Boosts:
Other: purrr

Chrola (Cacnea) [F]
Nature: Naughty
Atk: Rank 4
Boosts:
Other:

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Nature: Bold
Def: Rank 4
Boosts:
Other:

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Nature: Naive
Spe: 69
Boosts:
Other:

Round 1

oh god mosquitos I hate mosquitos. Hey Efreet. If any of them gets close, you fire it to a crisp!

Efreet: Magby Magby… (Translation: I don’t think the rain will let me)

It’s raining? But the weather was so clear a minute ago. Oh well. Eat them instead.

Efreet: MAAAAAG… (Translation: BLAAAAARGH)

Anyway, we shall start this lovely rainy battle! On one side we have Albinoloon with his Glameow Aires and ToastTyrant13 with his Cacnea Chlora, and on the other side we have jasnumbers with Hatchet the Scratchet and Woodchuck with Pwem I would so kill my trainer if he named me that way the Riolu.

The mosquitos are around and they may attack any of them at any second! Be aware.

Weather (0-25 sunny day, 25-50 rain, 50-75 hail, 75-95 clear, 95-100 chaos): 28/100 – strong rain

Action 1

And we start with a prank! Scratchet starts telling jokes regarding Chlora! Ohhhhh oh no he didn’t! I guess the cacnea didn’t like the taunt. But while Chlora was speechless, Aires had the dirty imagination to fight back and respond with equally disturbing jokes, now about Scratchet. I don’t think I can say what they said here without being censored, so you just take my word. That was one hell of a taunt!

Pwem however is more a “break my bones” than a “break my spirit” kind of guy and jumps hiiiiiiiiiiigh and SMASHES at Aires on a graceful and deadly Hi-Jump Kick. Chlora tried to make someone worry, but those jokes were still on her mind. Snap out of it!

….unfortunately se directed her anger at the wrong direction:

DID YOU JUST HIT ME! YOU ARE DEAD! I WILL SUCK YOU HEALTH YOU SONUVACACTUS!

*giga drain*

Scratchet: Taunt at Cacnea for 10 energy
Glameow: Taunt at Scratchet for 10 energy
Riolu: Hi Jump Kick at Glameow: 13 + 3 + 1.5 = 17.5*1.5 = 26.25 (27) damage for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 37/100 (yes)
Crit RNG: 10/16 (no)
Cacnea: Worry Seed at Scratchet for 8 energy – failed

Giga Drain: 28, 70, 55, 2 (Order is based on the order everyone acted so, Scratchet, Glameow, Riolu and Cacnea – Cacnea got the short end of the stick)
Damage: 8 +3 = 11/0.67 =7.3 (8) damage
Crit: 12/16 (no)

Hydro Pump: 50, 44, 12, 28 (no no no no)

Action 2

Hatchet tried another prank, but the taunt was also on his head, leaving him unable to focus as he did nothing. Seeing that pathetic attempt of attacking, Aires decided that the scratchet was no problem and focused on making Riolu sleeeeepy with Hypnosis. You are getting sleeeeeepy

Efreet: *snore*

“…crap. Who is going to protect me from the bugs? Hypnosis missed and hit the wrong pokemon”

After being free from the weirdo that kept repeating “sleeeepy” to the wrong poke, Pwem continued bringing chaos and disarray with a Force Palm at Chlora getting both a critical hit and a paralysis. What a lucky bastard!

Chrola, still mad because of the taunt, has now twice the anger in her, leaving her unable to do a thing. And once again she did something very stupid.

HAVEN’T YOU LEARN YOUR LESSON?! DIE!
*giga drain*

…this should be all

Actually..

WAIT BROTHER! THAT RIOLU IS THE ONE THAT TRIGGERED THE HATRED! WE SHOULD PUNISH HIM TOO. I WILL!
*giga drain*

Scratchet: Toxic at Cacnea for 7 energy- failed

Glameow: Hypnosis at riolu for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 91 (no)

Riolu: Force Palm at Cacnea: 6 + 3 + 1.5 + 3= 13.5(14) damage for 4 energy
Paralysis: 2/10 (yes)
Crit RNG: 1/16 (yes)
Cacnea is Paralysed!

Cacnea: Disable at Riolu for 6 energy- failed

Giga Drain: 64, 42, 14, 9 (Riolu and Cacnea were hit)
Vs Riolu: 8 + 3 = 11 damage
Vs Cacnea: 8 +3 = 11/0.67 =7.3 (8) damage
Crit RNG: 2/16, 3/16 (no no)

Hydro Pump: 95, 36, 36, 95 (no no no no)

Action 3

Aires finally decided to attack, for a change, with a hidden wind blow that strikes at Pwem with amazing power. The Riolu counters with another hiiiiiii-jump kick, leaving Aires in a very tough position. And to add insult to injury, Hatchet also decided to attack the Glameow with Rock Smash. She is still alive….but barely.

Chlora, trying to avoid a 2-1 battle, sends bombs of seeds toward the pokemon with the least hp on the opponent’s side, which was Riolu.

…phew, no mosquitos.

…spoke too soon

THIS BATTLE IS NOT FAIR! I SHALL USE THE RAIN TO MAKE IT MORE EVEN. WAVE GOODBYE YOU SCRATCHET!

*hydro pump*

Glameow: Hp Flying at Riolu: 7 + 1.5 = 8.5*1.5 = 12.75 (13) damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 15/16 (no)

Riolu: Hi Jump Kick at Glameow: 13 + 3 + 1.5 = 17.5*1.5 = 26.25 (27) damage for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 19/100 (yes)
Crit RNG: 6/16 (no)

Scratchet: Rock Smash at Glameow: 4 + 3 + 3= 10*1.5 = 15 damage for 2 energy
Crit RNG: 1/16 (yes)
Def Red: 8/10 (no)

Cacnea: Seed Bomb at Riolu: 8 + 3 + 3 = 14 damage for 4 energy
Paralysis RNG: 79/100 (nope)
Crit RNG: 3/16 (nope)

Giga Drain: 18, 27, 39, 29 (no no no no)

Hydro Pump: 64, 19, 2, 49 (Scratchet was hit!)
Damage: 12 + 3 = 15 damage
Crit RNG:2/16 (no)

ROUND 1 END

Aires (Glameow) [F]
Health: 21
Energy: 78%
Boosts:

Chrola (Cacnea) [M]
Health: 60
Energy: 82%
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 4 more actions

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Health: 75
Energy: 81%
Boosts:

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Health: 52
Boosts:
Other:

ToastTyrant gives orders
Jasnumbers gives orders
Albinoloon gives orders
Woodchuck gives orders

OKAY CHLORA! HE'S TAUNTING YOU? LET'S SHOW THEM WHAT WE'VE GOT AND HOW IT FEELS TO SEE A TEAM MATE GO DOWN! He thinks he can ruin Aires first time on stage, so we need to avenge her. Toss a load of seed bombs at Pwem and infuse them with the frosty powers you have hidden in your mind! As he quivers under those frozen shards, hit him with another frosty display of your hidden powers!

Seed Bomb+HP Ice combo (Pwem) -> HP Ice (Pwem)

jas61292

used substitute
is a Community Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Taunted huh? That leaves us with a grand total of... 1... 2... yup, 2 moves.

Well, lets make the best of it.

Rock Smash (Aries) - Fury Swipes (Chlora) - Rock Smash (Aries)
If Aries is KOd by the third action, Rock Smash Chlora instead...

Master, please help me.
Direct me as you may.

Sorry about that, Aires. Let's make things easier for Chlora! Start off with by hypnotising Pwen, to hopefully survive this. Next, we want to hypnotise Hatchet as well, to hopefully get our burden off of us. To finish off, strike Pwem hard with your hidden power!

Hypnosis(Pwem) ~ Hypnosis(Hatchet) ~ HP Flying(Pwem)

Thank you, my creations! :D

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
Also, hang on -- I just noticed that you've been listing my Riolu as Naughty when it should be Naive.
Still, you have the stats right, so I don't think there is any problem.

Frosty

=_=
The Contestants

Aires (Glameow) [F]
Health: 21
Energy: 78%
Boosts:

Chrola (Cacnea) [M]
Health: 60
Boosts:

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Health: 75
Boosts:

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Health: 52
Boosts:
Other:

Round 2

“is it just me or the rain is getting stronger. Almost more solid…”

Efreet: Maggbyyy (translation: its getting cold in here)

“dear lord a hail has started. What a Wacko Weather We Whave Where”

Weather (0-25 sunny day, 25-50 rain, 50-75 hail, 75-95 clear, 95-100 chaos): 54/100 : hail

Action 1

Pwem starts the match by activating his spider senses to detect any incoming attacks and as we will soon notice, he needed that badly. Starting with another hypnosis used by Aires directed at him, which the Riolu was able to avoid with no problem.

And today doesn’t seem like the glameow’s lucky day, as it becomes Hatchet’s punching bag, as he hit her with Rock Smash. Mental Note: suggest jas that he teaches his Scratchet some actual moves. Finally, trying to wipe out the Riolu, Chlora attacks it with a combination of Hidden Power Ice + Seed Bomb, a weird combo that didn’t really work, as Pwem’s detect was strong enough not only to avoid the damage, but also to protect a specimen of the local pokemon who had an intense desire to Giga Drain the doggy thinge. Had. Past Tense.

Riolu: Detect for 17 energy
-2hp due to hail
Glameow: Hypnosis at riolu for 7 energy - failed
-2hp due to hail
Scratchet: Rock Smash at Glameow: 4 + 3 = 7*1.5 = 10.5 (11) damage for 2 energy
-2hp due to hail
Crit RNG: 14/16 (no)
Def Red: 9/10 (no)
Cacnea: Combo at Riolu – failed for 12 energy
-2hp due to hail

Giga Drain: 3, 25, 69, 94
Damage: 8 + 1.5 = 10 damage – Riolu Protects – fail.

Hydro Pump: 81, 51, 22, 70 (no no no no)

Action 2

Sensing that death was imminent and nothing was left except doom and despair (how tragic), Aires uses her last weapon and tries her best to put Hatchet to sleep with yet another Hypnosis which worked! Hatchet is in an intense sleep (3 turns). Thanks to that, the Scratchet, together with the tired Chlora, spend the entire turn doing nothing. Adorable.

Oh, almost forgot. Remember the Doom and Despair thinge? Well, while we were talking, Pwem smacked Aires good with Hi-Jump Kick fainting her. No Death. Boo.

Glameow: Hypnosis at scratchet for 7 energy
-2hp due to hail
Hit RNG: 18/100 (yes)
Sleep RNG: 3/3 (3 turns)

Riolu: Riolu: Hi Jump Kick at Glameow: 13 + 3 + 1.5 = 17.5*1.5 = 26.25 (27) damage for 7 energy
Hit RNG: just realized it doesn’t matter due to the accuracy boost the +speed nature gives.
Crit RNG: 13/16 (no)
-2hp due to hail

Glameow faints!

Scratchet: Sleeping
-2hp due to hail

Cacnea: nothing due to combo
-2hp due to hail

Giga Drain: 50, 16, 54 (no no no)

Hydro Pump: 49, 65, 38 (no no no)

Action 3

With Hatchet asleep and Aires in her pokeball, the battle becomes mano a mano for this action, as Pwem and Chlora throw attacks at each other. A screech and a hidden power respectively to be more specific.

Riolu: Screech at Cacnea for 6 energy
Hit RNG: 42 (yes)
Cacnea’s defense was sharply reduced!
-2hp due to hail

Scratchet: sleeping
-2hp due to hail

Cacnea: Hp Ice at Riolu: 7 + 3 = 10 damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 12/16 (no)
-2hp due to hail

Giga Drain: 30, 31, 68(no no no)
Hydro Pump: 20, 15, 42 (no no no )

ROUND 2 END

Aires (Glameow) [F]
Health: - 9
Energy: ko
Boosts:
Other: ko

Chrola (Cacnea) [M]
Health: 54
Energy: 65%
Boosts: -2 def
Other: Taunted for 1 more action

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Health: 69
Boosts:
Other: Taunted for 1 more action and asleep for also 1 action

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Health: 36
Energy: 52%
Boosts:
Other:

Jasnumbers gives orders
Woodchuck gives orders
ToastTyrant gives orders

jas61292

used substitute
Mental Note: suggest jas that he teaches his Scratchet some actual moves.
First of all, Scratchet's movepool sucks to begin with, at least as far as damaging moves. And that is not my fault. It's not like I created its movep... wait a minute. I did create it's movepool, now didn't I. Well in that case I would like to apologize to my fellow Scratchet owners. It may be hard, but if we can just stick it out until Scratchet evolves, all will be well.

Besides, why waste MC on physical moves that are never going to be used once it evolved. (But just for the record, I still fully support the use of Physical Tomohawk on PO. No sudden change of heart for me on that front).

But I digress...

Anyways, orders... first of all lets... sleep. Sounds good. You know, its right about now that I wish I had gotten hit by that Worry Seed. Too late now. But once you wake up and shake off the taunt lets put those status moves to work by Taunting Cacnea some more and then covering it with some Toxic.

Sleep (though if by some miracle you happen to wake up then chill) - Taunt (Chlora) - Toxic (Chlora)

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
lol jas
in the future CONSIDER MOVEPOOL CHOICES WISELY
Hi Jump Kick ~ Swords Dance ~ Hi Jump Kick
(on Cacnea, lol)

Let's play it simple for the time being Chlora!] Try to intercept those attacks and create some double teams(4 clones), then hit Pwem with an HP Ice!! Then try to use your clones to evade those attacks and take a chill.

Double Team (4 clones, 5 total Cacneas) -> HP Ice (Pwem) -> chill

Frosty

=_=
Miscounted the taunt actions. It ended last turn. Didn't change much though.

---

The Contestants

Chrola (Cacnea) [M]
Health: 54
Energy: 65%
Boosts: -2 def
Other:

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Boosts:
Other: asleep for 1 action

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Health: 36
Energy: 52%
Boosts:
Other:

Round 3

…and now the sun is up. This is ridiculous. Efreet, search the islands and find out what is wrong. This isn’t natural.

Efreet: Magbyyy

DO IT! If you are successful I will take you to the volcano for a lava banquet!

Efreet: MAGBYYY : D!

Weather (0-25 sunny day, 25-50 rain, 50-75 hail, 75-95 clear, 95-100 chaos): 20/100 : sun

Action 1

Pwem is like a little kid on a trampoline. Loves to jump high and then fall causing great damage to someone….sometimes himself. Luckily for the Riolu, Chlora was the one hurt by yet another hi-jump kick. The cacnea tries to go for a strategic approach with double team, creating 4 clones to a total of 5 cacneas. let's see if that prolongs Chlora's life on this battle.

Hatchet: *snore*

“for the love of god”

”WAKE UP YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BATTLE!”
Hatchet: “SCRATCHEEEEET!!!”

“better”

Oh, and

I HATE KICKING DOGS, HYDRO PUMP TO YOUR FACE!

*hydro pump at Pwem*

Riolu: Hi-Jump Kick at Cacnea: 13 + 3 + 1.5 + 3.5= 21 damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 8/16 (no)
Scratchet: Asleep
Not anymore

Cacnea: Double Team for 16 energy (4 clones)

Giga Drain: 16, 55, 53 (no no no)

Hydro Pump: 4, 60, 10 (Riolu was hit!)
12 + 1.5 – 3 = 10.5 (11) damage
Crit RNG: 4/16 (no)

Action 2

After the abrupt wake-up call, Hatchet is back on the battle and his tongue is as sharp as ever, as he renews the taunt at Chlora, directing it to real one, making all clones disappear. But the Cacnea didn’t mind it and focused on Pwem, hitting it with hidden power ice. Finally, the Riolu does some weird dance with swords, boosting its attack.

Scratchet: Taunt at Cacnea for 10 energy
Clone RNG (1-2/10 real one): 2/10 (real one)
All clones vanished!

Riolu: Swords Dance for 7 energy
+2 atk

Cacnea: Hidden Power Ice at Riolu: 7 + 3= 10 damage for 5 energy
Crit RNG: 15/16 (no)

Giga Drain: 67, 78, 88 (no no no)

Hydro Pump: 79, 20, 11 (no no no)

Action 3

Apparently, poisoning the heart with words isn’t enough, Hatchet also wants to poison Chlora’s body with Toxic. To add to it, Pwem uses again hi-jump kick. I guess creativity died a long time ago.

After such abuse, the Cacnea wasn’t simply unable to stay idle and chill. The move failed

Scratchet: Toxic for 7 energy
Hit RNG: 47/100 (yes)

Riolu: Hi-Jump Kick at Cacnea: 13 + 3 + 1.5 + 3.5 + 3.5= 24.5 (25) damage for 7 energy
Crit RNG: 10/16

Cacnea: ChIll – failed due to taunt
-1hp due to toxic

Giga Drain: 40, 50, 96(no no no)
Hydro Pump: 29, 72, 86 (no no no )

ROUND 3 END

Chrola (Cacnea) [M]
Health: 7
Energy: 44%
Boosts: -1 def
Other: Taunted for 4 more actions, also toxic poisoned (1hp for 2 actions and then 2hp)

VS

Hatchet (Scratchet) [M]
Energy: 64%
Boosts:
Other:

Pwem (Riolu) [M]
Health: 15
Energy: 31%
Boosts: +2atk
Other:

Woodchuck gives orders
ToastTyrant gives orders
Jasnumbers gives orders

Woodchuck

actual cannibal
I thought I had +2 Atk >.>
Hi Jump Kick ~ Foresight ~ Hi Jump Kick
let's make sure I hit him

ITT: Riolu sweeps with epic Scratchet support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)