Alice in Trading Land 2.0(60+ Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn =/ Well you take care and come back soon :)

31/31/31/x/31/31? X being Special Attack, if so what do you want for it?
exactly right :) and id like your bold regenerator slowpoke with 31/x/31/31/31/31 inbox me if youre interested in the trade :)

What BP items would you take for Jolly Blaze Charmander, Honedge, Kangaskhan, Mawile, Marill, Magikarp, Shellder, and a Dratini? I have over 500BP, so we can do multiple trades.

What BP items would you take for Jolly Blaze Charmander, Honedge, Kangaskhan, Mawile, Marill, Magikarp, Shellder, and a Dratini? I have over 500BP, so we can do multiple trades.
Usually I do 48 Points per Pokemon so ... I'll take 2x Flame Orb and 2x Toxic Orb for the Charmander and Magikarp since it's the holidays ^_^

Nature:Timid
Ability:Adaptability(Turns To Volt Absorb)
Iv Spread:31/Even/30/31/31/31(Hidden Power Ice)
Egg Moves:Curse/Stored Power/Wish/Yawn
In Stock:0 Male/1 Female
CMT for Female HP Ice Eevee, will trade more then one pokemon for it.
Im gonna take the no replies as a no?

Usually I do 48 Points per Pokemon so ... I'll take 2x Flame Orb and 2x Toxic Orb for the Charmander and Magikarp since it's the holidays ^_^
What 48 BP Items could I trade you for a Marill and Mawile also? But, I am adding you right now for the Flame orbs and Toxic Orbs :)

Im gonna take the no replies as a no?
Hello! First off,I'm so sorry. I must of missed your post =/ Second, you have a nice collection :)

Onto business, I'd like a Female Cleffa and Female Tailow with all the Egg moves you have there except Steel Wings. Let me know if you can do this. Once again sorry and thanks for stopping by :)

Hello! First off,I'm so sorry. I must of missed your post =/ Second, you have a nice collection :)

Onto business, I'd like a Female Cleffa and Female Tailow with all the Egg moves you have there except Steel Wings. Let me know if you can do this. Once again sorry and thanks for stopping by :)
lol no problem and thanks I take a bit of pride in what I can offer :D I can do those two, I have a female taillow already in stock, so all i need to do is breed the cleffa which shouldn't take too long.

lol no problem and thanks I take a bit of pride in what I can offer :D I can do those two, I have a female taillow already in stock, so all i need to do is breed the cleffa which shouldn't take too long.
It's also 12 AM over here, so we'll probably have to trade tomorrow :)

ah take your time just tell me when its ready.
Your Eevee is done :)

I'll see you Online. IGN Alice!

Edit: As a way of apologizing for missing your post the Eevee is 31/30/30/31/31/31 :) I hope this makes up for me missing your post!

Your Eevee is done :)

I'll see you Online. IGN Alice!

Edit: As a way of apologizing for missing your post the Eevee is 31/30/30/31/31/31 :) I hope this makes up for me missing your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)