Almost Any Ability MK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually believe it or not but meinshao does have great sp.attack more like average base 95 sp.attack just his special movepool is lacking then again why hp ice meinshao is good in standard

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
I don't think anything will take its place. Lucario plays a lot differently. And if you try to use it like you try to use terrak, you're going to struggle. Mienshao is more of a momentum grabber, hard hitter and pressure mon rather than terraks rolls. I believe the teams that use terrak will just use another adapt hard hitter or a strong as fuck rocks setter like garchomp, I don't think fighting type was the main reason aside from good offensive STAB why it was used the way it was used.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
I don't think anything will take its place. Lucario plays a lot differently. And if you try to use it like you try to use terrak, you're going to struggle. Mienshao is more of a momentum grabber, hard hitter and pressure mon rather than terraks rolls. I believe the teams that use terrak will just use another adapt hard hitter or a strong as fuck rocks setter like garchomp, I don't think fighting type was the main reason aside from good offensive STAB why it was used the way it was used.
Yeah I agree. The main reason I used Terrak on my team wasn't specifically because of the Fighting STAB, but just because it hits HARD AS ALL HELL and is nearly impossible to switch into. Paired with a hazard lead like Deo-S, this basically forces the opponent to sac something in order to check Terrak, which just switches out and waits for a switch in to kill something again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)