An Espeon's Art

I'm just new starting with digital art, and the only digital programs I have are MS Paint and daMuro.
But hopefully I can work with them!

I got a better tablet, Sketchbook Pro, and ArtRage 3 to work with now!

Note: I change styles a lot, so most of my art won't look the same.

My newest art is the one at top, and I'm just gonna show older art for kicks.

Newer art!

Old art!

That's it for now, I'll post some more art later (if anyone is interested of course).
And I prefer critiques on only the new art please. :)
You can talk about the weird and the old but critiques to new art please, I'm moving past the others. XD

I don't take drawing requests, only spriting requests! And if you do so, then please do it on my deviantart account!

I also have a deviantart account, where I do mostly sprite fusions, right here!
http://flightpixel.deviantart.com/

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:
Hiya Espy, your art is very colorful. :o I also love the fusions on your DA. The Shiny Minccino is very cute, I don't see any problems except that maybe the arm is very slightly too big. Other than that, it looks great. :D

Regime

the party is December 18th
is an Artist Alumnus
The goodra's are really amazing. I recommend cleaning up the colors from the lines a bit. And then you're good to go!

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
They are quite cute.
I especially love the Goodra one.

But you can improve the proportions and the eye position for drawing Espeon

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Can you make a baby Sandile floating by holding a Drifloon? Avatar size please. Thank you, and keep up the good work!

I'm going to draw all the Eeveelutions, and here's what I got so far! :)

They're all gonna be drawn in a special style, simple and clean! :D

Eevee

Vaporeon

Flareon

Doing Jolteon next! :)

Last edited:
Decided to go back and update my thread! I've got a bit to show. :)

First, a drawing of one of my sprite fusions, done as a test, so its a bit messy.

Now for a couple other Eeveelutions, my 2 favorites, Espeon (obviously) and Umbreon!

Espeon

Umbreon

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
Nice Florges! Also, would you mind drawing these concept Fakemon? They are around 2'11.
I would like the concept of a Sun and Moon legendary pokemon. They both look like dogs. The sun pokemon is Solapollo, and is Fire/Electric, and the moon pokemon is Artemoon, a Dark/Electric type.

Nice Florges! Also, would you mind drawing these concept Fakemon? They are around 2'11.
I would like the concept of a Sun and Moon legendary pokemon. They both look like dogs. The sun pokemon is Solapollo, and is Fire/Electric, and the moon pokemon is Artemoon, a Dark/Electric type.
That... that is creepily similar to my fakemon legends. Wolves with wings, The moon one is Dark/Flying and the sun one is Fire/Flying. The third (giratina/kyurem etc.) is Dark/Electric with no wings. O_O

Sorry, AwesomeFennekin, but I don't do requests!
(I updated my main thread so people stop requesting me, I rarely ever check my thread anyway.)

Anyway, a couple more new things!

Victory Star Vespiquen! Remake of an entry for this contest on smogon! Check it out! http://tinyurl.com/kdt668g

And now the next member of the eeveelutions, Glaceon!

I really dig the Aegislash/Leavanny fusion; creative concept with good execution, and the minimalist background is very effective at what it does. Also, good job with the Cinccino/Delcatty fusion. Even though the Delcatty parts aren't readily apparent, you nailed the face well enough that I figured it out quickly, which is worthy of mention.

Aside from that, the only thing that strikes me as odd is the Zygardevoir's pose, as it seems a bit non-committal, and I'm not entirely sure why. My best guess is that it has something to do with how the lower body's snakes aren't even with each other, or maybe that the arms seem to not really be too involved with what's going on in the foreground/background. Aside from that, although I like how you shaded Zygardevoir currently, I feel the background's spears of lights could be more impactful if they were used as a lightsource, giving it a sort of under-lit effect. Other than those small nitpicks though, I like what I see out of the new batch of art. Good job on those. +)

I really dig the Aegislash/Leavanny fusion; creative concept with good execution, and the minimalist background is very effective at what it does. Also, good job with the Cinccino/Delcatty fusion. Even though the Delcatty parts aren't readily apparent, you nailed the face well enough that I figured it out quickly, which is worthy of mention.

Aside from that, the only thing that strikes me as odd is the Zygardevoir's pose, as it seems a bit non-committal, and I'm not entirely sure why. My best guess is that it has something to do with how the lower body's snakes aren't even with each other, or maybe that the arms seem to not really be too involved with what's going on in the foreground/background. Aside from that, although I like how you shaded Zygardevoir currently, I feel the background's spears of lights could be more impactful if they were used as a lightsource, giving it a sort of under-lit effect. Other than those small nitpicks though, I like what I see out of the new batch of art. Good job on those. +)
Thank you very much for your insightful critique! I don't get those very often. :)

As for Zygardevoir/Zyvoir, the reason for that was that I never planned on giving it a background, and only added it later as a suggestion by a friend. That's why the beams of light aren't a lightsource, and the pose isn't that great. But thank you anyway, I'm glad that you enjoyed my art! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)