And we are back

I realize this is probably really far down on the priority list, but will the forum skin be changing eventually to be more like the old Smogon (colorwise, at least)? That'd be awesome.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Glad to see smogon back! While it was down some of the things i did were visiting #pokemon to keep in touch with the smogon community, visit arlongpark forums more frequently, and enjoy my holidays of 'course! Like most people here, i will need some time to get used to the new layout but i am sure it will be just fine, with the help of our badass admins of 'course (you too Joim :D)! Btw, what is this new follow feature? I am following 5 people and 49 people follow me, but i have no fucking clue what this means...

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I realize this is probably really far down on the priority list, but will the forum skin be changing eventually to be more like the old Smogon (colorwise, at least)? That'd be awesome.
yes the forum skin will be changed eventually, but the details are unknown as of yet

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Btw, what is this new follow feature? I am following 5 people and 49 people follow me, but i have no fucking clue what this means...

Well if you had "sent" a friend request to them in the old forums, you'd appear to be following them.
But if they sent a request to you which you accepted they'd appear to be following you.

Which of course makes me look like a dick because I'm usually the one who took the initiative to send requests so they new forums make me look like a bothersome tag-along.

alexwolf

lurks in the shadows
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Well if you had "sent" a friend request to them in the old forums, you'd appear to be following them.
But if they sent a request to you which you accepted they'd appear to be following you.

Which of course makes me look like a dick because I'm usually the one who took the initiative to send requests so they new forums make me look like a bothersome tag-along.
Oh cool, thx for the info!

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
While I was away from Smogon, I had to actually do something productive... Play Bloons Tower Defense 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)