Animal Crossing: New Leaf

http://imgur.com/a/5xrGA

Hopefully you can grab something from there.
Thanks man

Also what I do for bells at the island is I cut down all the palm trees except 2 and only leave 1 regular tree in the middle. Then you go back in forth scaring off all the worthless bugs (pretty much all the bugs on the normal tree except for two). This method makes golden stags spawn super often and its faster than just leaving all the palm trees.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
one of those qr themes makes you look like steven <3
[emerald nostalgia okay shaddup]
but i'm curious - do people design those themselves and just post 'em on the internet, or are they hidden costumes or something? if the former, how do they get the qr codes?
Yeah, I'm fairly sure it's the former, unless I'm doing things the hard way. You unlock the QR code machine after talking to Sable every day for a couple of days, and with the machine, you can create QR codes for the designs that you make. If you're looking online for QR codes for designs that other people have made, I'd suggest looking on Tumblr, as there are a LOT of designs that people post; check blogs that post QR codes or just look in the tags. You can type in Animal Crossing QR Codes for a decent list of stuff (that's what I do).

Working on my Akatsuki cloak but it's taking me FOREVER to get it the way I want it too. UGH UGH UGH! It's so hard to make clouds that look GOOD and not like piles of crap. ;_;

As regards to beetle farming, do it after 11PM (the best beetles come out then). Chop down all the trees other than your banana / coconut trees, and farm like mad. It's easier to farm them if you chop down all the trees at the bottom of the island, so you end up with two columns of trees. Remove all flowers as well, to ward off the butterflies (2K is not enough). Chase the wharf roaches into the ocean, and scare off the hermit crabs as well. Personally, I scare off the goliath beetles (the red ones) off as well, as they're worth 6K compared to other ones worth 8K and 12K. If you're worried about your island being ugly, you can always obtain flowers and fruits on tours so the devastation isn't permanent. You can get ~350K Bells per trip, but you can put in place the Bell Boom ordinance for an extra 20%.

Edit: Golden stags come out at 11PM and are worth 12K bells, so that's why I go beetle farming before I go to bed. But it's not that big of a difference I guess. It would be more convenient to be able to catch and sell bugs on the same day, so you're probably right.

Also, I thought today was the solstice or something... BUT IT'S DARK OUTSIDE!!! (Is it just an Animal Crossing thing?)

As regards to beetle farming, do it after 11PM (the best beetles come out then). Chop down all the trees other than your banana / coconut trees, and farm like mad. It's easier to farm them if you chop down all the trees at the bottom of the island, so you end up with two columns of trees. Remove all flowers as well, to ward off the butterflies (2K is not enough). Chase the wharf roaches into the ocean, and scare off the hermit crabs as well. Personally, I scare off the goliath beetles (the red ones) off as well, as they're worth 6K compared to other ones worth 8K and 12K. If you're worried about your island being ugly, you can always obtain flowers and fruits on tours so the devastation isn't permanent. You can get ~350K Bells per trip, but you can put in place the Bell Boom ordinance for an extra 20%.
Beetle farming is basically just as good post 7 pm. I don't really think you need to limit yourself to after 11 pm, especially if you have bell boom and can't sell after 11.

Been to a handful of guy towns and a handful of girl towns.

It's unofficial, but I believe girls get the better villagers to start with. Or maybe the 'cute' ones are also the better designed ones.

Tucker is the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal with.

i don't get why anyone would ever farm for money in animal crossing. unless you're really sick of doing generic stuff due to playing the last games, i can't see why you'd want to rush it like that (and if you are sick of that stuff why did you buy the game) because it's not like you're really unlocking any exciting post-game content, right? just seems like you're killing a part of the replayability to me, just having the extra goal of paying your debt off helps keep things rolling when you're getting a bit sick of the game in my opinion. then again, i always thought that playing on wi-fi was pretty limited and not really that entertaining so if you plan on doing that a ton after you've finished paying everything off then that's justifiable i suppose.

Now I know why half my trees are dieing.

Too close to the water or too close to other trees.

Well how am I suppose to make nice chains of trees, I don't plan on just making forests of trees, in patches.

What a waste of grabbing 2 of each fruit while on WiFi. Bleh.

Now I know why half my trees are dieing.

Too close to the water or too close to other trees.

Well how am I suppose to make nice chains of trees, I don't plan on just making forests of trees, in patches.

What a waste of grabbing 2 of each fruit while on WiFi. Bleh.
Just put a space between each tree

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does anybody have the 'hat' item, just 'hat' I need that for Katrina and your help would be appreciated.

Okay so I have yet to get a 3ds but when I finally get one I plan to buy this game first.
So what I ask of this thread is.... hows the game? Is it good?

How can we get rid of specific villagers we just do not like? Other forums show random comments that keep getting proved wrong by other members on them, so I'm just wondering if someone for sure knows the way.

Some believe even if you focus on one villager to eliminate specifically, it's still random on who leaves.

Every time I've gone to visit the Nooklings, they've only had the net and the shovel for sale. Am I just unlucky, or do I have to do something specific to trigger the inventory swap?

How can we get rid of specific villagers we just do not like? Other forums show random comments that keep getting proved wrong by other members on them, so I'm just wondering if someone for sure knows the way.

Some believe even if you focus on one villager to eliminate specifically, it's still random on who leaves.
I've had about four or five villagers "ask" to leave, and they were all the original villagers in my town. This leads me to think that it's a set order based on the order they move in.

I've also spent every day attacking one of my villagers (the 6th one to move in) with a net and not conversing with her at all, and she has not asked to move yet, so I don't think it's possible to control it at all.

Every time I've gone to visit the Nooklings, they've only had the net and the shovel for sale. Am I just unlucky, or do I have to do something specific to trigger the inventory swap?
Nookling's only sells the net, shovel, and fishing rod. The next upgrade sells the slingshot/timer/megaphone, and the gardening store sells the watering can/axe.

I've had about four or five villagers "ask" to leave, and they were all the original villagers in my town. This leads me to think that it's a set order based on the order they move in.
I have had two villagers ask to leave, one of my originals, and then my sixth. I dunno about it being based on an order.

Is it wrong that when one of villager plans to move, I attack her in any possible way or form (net, ptifall seed, ignore, decline invitations etc.)?

But she decided to stay back in town anyway.

Is there any way to move houses? I mean, a seaside view is nice and all, but I kind of envisioned more houses in the center of the map, and villagers keep moving next to me.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Is there any way to move houses? I mean, a seaside view is nice and all, but I kind of envisioned more houses in the center of the map, and villagers keep moving next to me.
I don't think you can. ;_;

I wish I could demolish some of my public works (the Cafe and the Police Station) because placed them in really awkward places that I now really regret. Can you actually do anything with the coffee beans that you get from working at the Roost?

Yeah my fiancé built a house away from everything.. Just nice land. And the next two villagers built homes left and right of hers. Just wild. Especially since there is still so much land to choose from.

We're the mayor. We should decide their location. Or approve it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)