Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Jackal, Jul 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

That was my "plan", to keep the sides even enough so that if a side wanted to lynch me and got the first vote the others would not follow suit since that would mean helping the first lyncher's team to get the triforce pieces.

For some reason it didn't work on the day I was lynched :pirate: I blame the Powerful for this.
  2. Gmax

Gmax kuahahahaha
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Yea, no one should've had Earthworm LYNCHED amelia. I have no idea why they went through with it. P.s. Amelia isn't trustworthy, if he were, Twinrova would be active atm.
  3. EconBiscuit

EconBiscuit

Hey, you two. You are dead, leave your opinions til after the game has finished so not to disrupt the rest of them :P
  4. Mr.378

Mr.378

^the irony...
  5. EconBiscuit

EconBiscuit

Yes, it was also Ironic that I was thebest to :P
  6. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Did I win yet?
  7. GreenPikachu

GreenPikachu pumpkin pieco
    is a Contributor Alumnus

earthworm's plan sucked. my plan was better. that's why i won.
  8. Jackal

Jackal I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
    is a Tournament Directoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

i havent forgot about this, my pc fan broke and ive been computerless most of the weekend.

ill update tomorrow
  9. Jackal

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

10. Toothache

Toothache Let the music play!
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Woot the game is over!

Finally I can explain exactly what happened, and how I fooled everyone.

First of all, I was Ernest. Link was stamps. However, since part of my role was to protect Link, if I died protecting him, my alias would swap with his, and he would stay hidden (had people not already known who he was). The effect of me getting the powerful to target stamps (and me protecting him) caused a delay, and a lot of confusion on the mafia sides, but obviously not enough to give the Courageous a chance to win. It did have the desired effect though, making the mafias unsure as to what was going on.

In short, I fooled everyone!
  11. EconBiscuit

EconBiscuit

Huzzah Wise!
  12. Fishin

Fishin
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

aaa I wanted to kill Max >_>

In case anyone is curious, Twinrova's power was to control the lynch on the next day following Koume/Kotake's death. Unfortunately, I wasn't informed of this until around Night 12, when it wouldn't really have mattered, and it would've been pretty wasteful to go through a whole nother two day/night cycles before the game ended in order for one insignificant kill to occur, so it makes sense that it would get skipped, but...eh. Still my favorite mafia game yet, and much thanks to Jackal/BK for hosting it.
  13. GTS

GTS

randkill n1, I'm a real strategist!
  14. Kumar

Kumar
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

dang
    i wanted to win
  15. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

...not true at all? lol.
  16. Jackal

what toothache is saying is true, but whether or not it truly fooled anyone remains to be seen

the powerful were to stupid to notice and the wise didnt have to figure it out cause EW figured it out fairly quick.

but guys save your secrets (there are a lot!) for my big post thread!!!!
  17. GreenPikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus

well yeah, i wasn't speaking about the powerful, since they were handicapped from the start due to their stupidity.
  18. Mr.378

Mr.378

Jackal, I commend you for that moon lynch write-up, I LOLd.

Great Game everyone, I'll say more in the next thread.
  19. Vampy34

Vampy34

Yea this was a great fucking game guys.

Great job Jackal and BK!!!!
  20. Amelia

Amelia

Wise for the win!

Also, thanks Pillo, for helping me lynch EW, and for not noticing i had a kill left (:
  21. Raikage

Raikage

Yeah good game guys we won in the end which is what matters

And the great experience too, of course
  22. Pillowrath

Pillowrath

lol :(

we had lost anyway as earthworm was going to kill us the next night (he admitted that himself). We just had to get the first vote to win; too bad I was sleeping when Jackal posted the day. We did know that you might have a kill left, actually, but we just hoped you didn't. :(

Good game though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)