Anonymous Mafia - Smogon Portion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my "plan", to keep the sides even enough so that if a side wanted to lynch me and got the first vote the others would not follow suit since that would mean helping the first lyncher's team to get the triforce pieces.

For some reason it didn't work on the day I was lynched :pirate: I blame the Powerful for this.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yea, no one should've had Earthworm LYNCHED amelia. I have no idea why they went through with it. P.s. Amelia isn't trustworthy, if he were, Twinrova would be active atm.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Woot the game is over!

Finally I can explain exactly what happened, and how I fooled everyone.

First of all, I was Ernest. Link was stamps. However, since part of my role was to protect Link, if I died protecting him, my alias would swap with his, and he would stay hidden (had people not already known who he was). The effect of me getting the powerful to target stamps (and me protecting him) caused a delay, and a lot of confusion on the mafia sides, but obviously not enough to give the Courageous a chance to win. It did have the desired effect though, making the mafias unsure as to what was going on.

In short, I fooled everyone!

aaa I wanted to kill Max >_>

In case anyone is curious, Twinrova's power was to control the lynch on the next day following Koume/Kotake's death. Unfortunately, I wasn't informed of this until around Night 12, when it wouldn't really have mattered, and it would've been pretty wasteful to go through a whole nother two day/night cycles before the game ended in order for one insignificant kill to occur, so it makes sense that it would get skipped, but...eh. Still my favorite mafia game yet, and much thanks to Jackal/BK for hosting it.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Woot the game is over!

Finally I can explain exactly what happened, and how I fooled everyone.

First of all, I was Ernest. Link was stamps. However, since part of my role was to protect Link, if I died protecting him, my alias would swap with his, and he would stay hidden (had people not already known who he was). The effect of me getting the powerful to target stamps (and me protecting him) caused a delay, and a lot of confusion on the mafia sides, but obviously not enough to give the Courageous a chance to win. It did have the desired effect though, making the mafias unsure as to what was going on.

In short, I fooled everyone!

...not true at all? lol.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
what toothache is saying is true, but whether or not it truly fooled anyone remains to be seen

the powerful were to stupid to notice and the wise didnt have to figure it out cause EW figured it out fairly quick.

but guys save your secrets (there are a lot!) for my big post thread!!!!

lol :(

we had lost anyway as earthworm was going to kill us the next night (he admitted that himself). We just had to get the first vote to win; too bad I was sleeping when Jackal posted the day. We did know that you might have a kill left, actually, but we just hoped you didn't. :(

Good game though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)