1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Anorith (Analysis) [GP 0/2]

Discussion in 'Locked / Outdated Analyses' started by Server_Crash, Jan 25, 2011.

1. ShinyAzelf

ShinyAzelf
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

All right, this looks good.

[​IMG]
    QC Approved: 1/2

The first stamp in my history of LC QC. =)
  2. Server_Crash

Server_Crash

Thanks, congrats on joining the QC team.
  3. Elevator Music

Elevator Music
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Seems good though I'm just going to do a quick lookover for illegal moves "just in case"
    EDIT: all good!

anyways, the one thing that bugged me is line in Counters:
    IDK this makes it sound like Anorith is Fighting-weak (gunk doesn't commonly run Bullet Punch so...). Maybe there's a way to reword this?

preemptive stamp though.
  4. Server_Crash

Server_Crash

I'll just say that it's susceptible to priority for now and see how GP wants to word it.
  5. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

Please change this to the new format. Also use the English names for Pokemon and items.
  6. Hallow

Hallow

Since the GP team seem to have their hands full with the OU analyses, I shall do a quick check of this:
    in
    out
    (de)capitalization
    [] = missing space

Show Hide

Scrapped Machop to resolve the issue with the Fighting weakness. Should this feel unclearly or inaccurately worded to anybody from GP or QC, feel free to do something about it. In a bout of overzealousness I also exchanged the oblique apostrophes for ASCII typewriter ones to avoid any possible confliction with the guidelines; unnecessary, MAYBE, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

On another note: I didn't take it upon myself to reformat this, so that still remains on the to-do list...
  7. Zystral

Zystral めんどくさい、な~
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

hi
    for future reference, there's no need to be complex with your checks.
    just use blue for additions/edits and red for removals. you can always add comments in a different color explaining what the change was if it's unnoticable.
    capitalizations go under blue editing as well - this makes it easier on the eyes and simpler to understand.

aside from this, there is one tiny error;
    should be
    Aside from this, the check looks pretty good for a first check.
    [​IMG]
  8. Aerrow

Aerrow hunter
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Badal is taking this over. Moving.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)