Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey aoi interested in jolly scrappy pancham, can offer leftovers.

also somewhat interested in hitmontop, tentacool, and carbink spitbacks. can offer ability capsules or mega stones for those (will specify spreads if youre interested)

Aoi, what could I give you for a Jolly Archen?
um lets see at moment i have other people getting the items... um if you can track down a couple of pokemon for me that would be great, they don't need to be good ivs or anything, gender is unimportant too, same with nature.

Looking for:
Chimecho, Normalize Skitty, Thick Fat Seel, Rock Head Sudowoodo, Cryogonal, Cloud nine Lickitung.

I can do the Archen if you track down 3 of these guys for me :D since I want to breed them but I have been too busy to go track them down.

Actually, nevermind, I already got an Archen. But could I still try to track down those Pokes for you for something else?

Hi Aoi, I sent you a PM but didn't hear back, I have an egg with SV 29 I was hoping you could hatch for me. I don't have much to trade you in return because it looks like you already have quite a bit :) I can give you one of my odd-ball projects, like a 4IV Taillow with Boomburst, Defog, Brave Bird and Whirlwind or a 5IV Adamant Contrary Malamar with Destiny Bond ... thanks.

Hi Aoi, I sent you a PM but didn't hear back, I have an egg with SV 29 I was hoping you could hatch for me. I don't have much to trade you in return because it looks like you already have quite a bit :) I can give you one of my odd-ball projects, like a 4IV Taillow with Boomburst, Defog, Brave Bird and Whirlwind or a 5IV Adamant Contrary Malamar with Destiny Bond ... thanks.
oh sorry, I forgot all about that, I don't need anything in exchange for hatching it.

oh sorry, I forgot all about that, I don't need anything in exchange for hatching it.
NP, no rush, I'm just cleaning out boxes and remember I had this egg still. I already added you, my info should be in sig whenever you get a chance. Thank you!

I have a Rock Head Sudowoodo and a Cryogonal ready, and I'm working on getting Chingling's happiness up to evolve it.

Even though we just did a trade, I'm highly interested in 3 tyrogues with 1 adamant, 1 jolly and 1 impish :P. CMT for them?(I can also do bp items?)

Last edited:
The Chimecho, Cryogonal, and Rock Head Sudowoodo are ready. Let me know when you have Torchic ready to trade.
Also, would it be at all possible for either me to get the Torchic as an egg or you to nickname it for me?

The Chimecho, Cryogonal, and Rock Head Sudowoodo are ready. Let me know when you have Torchic ready to trade.
Also, would it be at all possible for either me to get the Torchic as an egg or you to nickname it for me?
Only way for him to give it as an egg is save resetting crap at this point since instacheck is gone.

Alright. He doesn't have to give it as an egg, then.
He can just nickname it "Phoenix" for me.
But it's a chicken...lol
Pm him and let him know your request man makes sure he gets it faster. We get tons of post here and a small nickname request can get lost amongst the updates and cmts

But it's a chicken...lol
Pm him and let him know your request man makes sure he gets it faster. We get tons of post here and a small nickname request can get lost amongst the updates and cmts
Alright.
And yes, it is a chicken, but it is a majestic, fire-wielding chicken, and therefore can be compared to a phoenix.

Vergil9000

Banned deucer.
Nidoran male would be lovely for it, If you don't mind I have a cleffa in stock already though its male.
Do you take nature related requests in regards to the cleffa, if not i'll take female cleffa, I will breed the nidoran momentarily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)