Aoi and Azure's Pokemon Sanctuary (Joint Trade Thread) (100+ Pokemon) Now with more Afros!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigadrain, Amnesia and Curse. Wanted to make a spd based stall megasaur.
Curse is only there in case i want to use one of the offsprings as a physical attacker of some sort.

Gigadrain, Amnesia and Curse. Wanted to make a spd based stall megasaur.
Curse is only there in case i want to use one of the offsprings as a physical attacker of some sort.
Oh cool, I would totally trade for that once you finish, since I am going for a Sun based one, to back up Charizard Y, will let you know when I get some spitbacks on bubasaur

Hello again Aoi! Your zubat is doing well, and has now sired a flawless for me, so thanks again.
That is not why I come, however. I have a new request: a flawless klefki, or a 4/5 spitback. For a flawless I have a flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid larvesta, for a quad I'd have a power item or (preferably) a spitback larvesta.
EDIT: Redacted, bread a flawless myself from a random caught one with no 31s using just 2 tri dittos in only 14 total eggs. Statistically speaking, this is probably the luckiest I've ever been.

Last edited:
Hi Aoi, may I ask a reservation for the chlorophyll bulbasaur? i'm currently starting IV breeding and I'm trying it on my Solar Powered Helioptile (I read that you're trying to make a sun team?) Would you like to trade? :) I could also add some Battle Items for you

Last edited:
Hello again Aoi! Your zubat is doing well, and has now sired a flawless for me, so thanks again.
That is not why I come, however. I have a new request: a flawless klefki, or a 4/5 spitback. For a flawless I have a flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31) timid larvesta, for a quad I'd have a power item or (preferably) a spitback larvesta.
Already have larvesta sorry, so I will probably just take a power item for and give you a spitback I have plenty of those.

Hi Aoi, may I ask a reservation for the chlorophyll bulbasaur? i'm currently starting IV breeding and I'm trying it on my Solar Powered Helioptile (I read that you're trying to make a sun team?) Would you like to trade? :) I could also add some Battle Items for you
Sure thing, I am interested in Solar power Helioptile and I am trying to make a lot of things lol, sun team, trick room team, stall team, etc

Already have larvesta sorry, so I will probably just take a power item for and give you a spitback I have plenty of those.
Ah, you seem to have posted this while I was editing. I don't need it anymore, and I'm super happy about that. :D

Thanks for the Bulbasaur. I hope my Amaura can help your collection, was planning on using mine in a trick room team, thats why I went for a quiet nature.

Thanks for the Bulbasaur. I hope my Amaura can help your collection, was planning on using mine in a trick room team, thats why I went for a quiet nature.
Your welcome didn't really need the amaura honestly, I am just helping so I can trade for one of those Competed Sp def mega Bulbasaurs your breeding, when you finish.

Update!

Bulbasaur
Ability: Chlorophyll
Nature: Modest
Egg Moves: Leaf Storm, Giga Drain
Flawless Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Nest Ball
Stock: (Can breed on Request.)

Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold/Modest
Egg Moves: None
Pokeball: Pokeball
Stock: (Will NOT breed Flawless, but will breed spitbacks on Request.)

Pancham
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Jolly
Egg Moves: Storm Throw, Foul Play
Pokeball: Premier Ball
Flawless: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Stock: (Will Breed on Request.)

Purrloin
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Timid
Egg Moves: Foul Play
Pokeball: Dusk Ball
Stock: (Will Breed on Request.)

Scatterbug (Modern Pattern)
Ability: Compound Eyes
Egg Moves: None.
Pokeball: Repeat Ball
Stock: (Can Breed on Request.)

Gastly
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: Disable

Yeah its been awhile since I updated, Bulbasaur took way longer then I thought it would and Yes I am not breeding Flawless Rotoms, because that takes forever and causes me to create backlog in my current requests.

Last edited:
Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Brave
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/Low

31/31/31/x/31/x Male

let me know what item/poke you want. looking for this guy

have 5iv dratini, 5iv froakie, BP items

Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Brave
Flawless Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/Low

31/31/31/x/31/x Male

let me know what item/poke you want. looking for this guy

have 5iv dratini, 5iv froakie, BP items
You want that spitback or do you want low speed on it?, And I will take the dratini if its ability is marvel scale.

Modest Rattled (Scrappy) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Whismur for Moxie Jolly Pinsir?
Sure just give me a day or so to breed the pinsir.

CMT for parent Rotom spitbacks (One Bold, other Modest)
Will do it for a Red Card and a Razor claw.

Last edited:
You want that spitback or do you want low speed on it?, And I will take the dratini if its ability is marvel scale.

Sure just give me a day or so to breed the pinsir.

Will do it for a Red Card and a Razor claw.
Have the Red Card, would have to get a few more points for Razor Claw. Can I PM you when I have them?

Just checking you know that I put that I don't really breed flawless rotoms right? But I might breed one for you for that Female Calm Eevee you have.
Umm you were looking at my friend's available trades, and no, I didnt read that you dont make rotoms anymore, sorry. No worries, I will breed my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)