Apocalypse Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I trust you aren't all retarded but just in case there is that one person out there (no not you thunda) Ned Flanders is probably a mafia and I doubt he is Sherlock Holmes so do NOT contact him, we will probably be lynching him tommorow.

Lol moi

Anyway, we have some problems so all mortals please contact me as soon as possible. If you don't go onto IRC, a pm on the forums would work fine too.

For today, we have luckily managed to procure a name. Please lynch Chief Wiggum, who is Mr Hyde, who is the Abomination Thief who is someone we must lynch.

Lastly, we salute the Fallen AvatarST. May the boss' spirit live on.

Hi, I am Chief Wiggum/Abomination/Hyde/Earthworm. If you are Olympian and you are reading this please contact me immediately. You have until I am lynched (obviously since I can't talk if I am dead).

I will also post this in the Day thread to prove my identity, but you should be PMing me here on Smogon or on IRC rather than on the forums unless you want your alias endangered for no reason. Thank you!

[22:26] <Raikage> this will be the fastest lynch in the game

Therefore, if someone got hit by the persuader, vote now. Thanks. And do not complete the lynch of 14 votes until our person hit by the persuader votes.

I would just like to say that I have some important information to pass on the any Olympian willing to PM me. There is a good reason behind my request. Please PM me immediately as I will soon be dead :pirate:

What's pregnet?

Hey erm, can we really trust this "Jebediah Springfield", Hercule Poirot sounds fishy... Why are there so many fictional detectives in this game.

What's pregnet?

Hey erm, can we really trust this "Jebediah Springfield", Hercule Poirot sounds fishy... Why are there so many fictional detectives in this game.
Why are you asking if you can trust yourself? You (Jebediah Springfield) aren't an inspector anyway.

West is obviously making things up.

The bodyguard is Itchy and he should be killed by the Olympians immediately, thanks. Please ignore anyone suggesting otherwise.

On the other hand you have nothing to lose by making up anything whereas I am about to die and it is beneficial to me that the mortal bodyguard die as soon as possible.

You are not on my team and if you are not on the Olympians team then you are mortal/neutral and your opinion should not concern them. I don't know if the hooker is or isn't Barney Gumble, but I am not concerned at the moment. My mission is to get the bodyguard (Itchy) killed.

Ok, I have just received some new information and I really need to urgently speak to a representative of the Olympians immediately. In case you haven't worked it out yet I am an Abomination. I am being lynched and have posted in the thread to confirm this. I am possibly willing to offer an alliance if you are also willing.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
let's be honest. west shouldn't be in this game. if he is, shiv and brain are a poor judge of talent. i'd rather have queen_ino in the game.

also, this lynch is over, so earthworm needs to get silenced. let's keep the game moving!

Barney Gumble is actually Green Pikachu.

He wants you to believe I'm not in as he wants to be safe.

Raikage why are you surprised that I know a regular mafia term?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)